Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
It's Time To Make A Change Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
It's Time To Make A Change Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
It's Time To Make A Change Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
It's Time To Make A Change Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
It's Time To Make A Change Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
It's Time To Make A Change Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
It's Time To Make A Change Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
It's Time To Make A Change Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
It's Time To Make A Change Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

It's Time To Make A Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rai Retsaki

Rai Retsaki

It's Time To Make A Change Empty
PostSubject: It's Time To Make A Change   It's Time To Make A Change Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:45 pm

"Finally, I'm back home."

Oh how relieved Rai felt to hear herself say these words accompanied by the very sight of the building after leaving the Pokecenter. It hadn't been long since she had left though it felt like an eternity since then. Regardless, she was just happy to be back.

"Grams, I'm home!!"

She shouted with as much glee possible in her condition as she entered the house, yet there was no immediate response. She looked around for a bit calling for her grandmother over and over expecting to hear her voice before ultimately returning to the living room on the first floor.

"Hm, I guess she went out to the market again. I'll just have to wait then. In the meantime though, come on out everyone."

The pokeballs on her belt were quickly grabbed and activated, releasing Luke, Eos, Ambipom, and the Sableye that she had most recently obtained. They all looked so well rested. Even Eos, considering what happened to her.

"You guys must be dying to relax after such a journey. Get some more rest and I'll be back in a minute to feed you all. Watch after them for me will you, Luke?"

She spoke while petting them all before turning around and walking upstairs to her bedroom, which also was connected to a small bathroom of her very own. It was about time she got out of these tattered clothes she wore.

"Never thought I'd be this happy to see that bed again. Now I just need to..."

A heavy sigh was soon let out as Rai began to unclothe, throwing her shirt, pants and undergarments in a nearby hamper on her way to the bathroom in a tired fashion. Now it was time for a relaxing shower to help forget about the dangers she chose to accept on her new path. It would ultimately prove to be a futile effort as it only made her focus on the events that transpired over the last few days, spawning what was thought to be unthinkable in Rai's mind.

Maybe I should just give up...

It was the most opportune of times for a thought such as this one to invade the mind of this young girl But, then again, thoughts like this could only survive within the weak minded. Never once had Rai been known to regret her decisions.

She gritted her teeth while also slamming her fist into the tiled wall of the shower. It had long since become a reality that her and her pokemon were at risk of dying if they continued down this road. And for what... a silly little title? Maybe it was time to start seeing the world for what it really was instead of how she wanted it to be. Just maybe...
Back to top Go down
Rai Retsaki

Rai Retsaki

It's Time To Make A Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time To Make A Change   It's Time To Make A Change Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:58 am

Quite some time had gone by since Rai went upstairs. Not much, but surely enough to worry Luke. He had been busy managing Sableye's mischievous behavior around the house and Eos' constant sniffing for metals to chow down on. Luckily Ambipom was more of a helpful hand to Luke rather than a hindrance. With her looking after Eos and Sableye, he would make his way towards the stairs though he would find himself never taking a single step up them. His view was perfectly fine from were he was standing. A view of Rai standing at the top of the stairs dressed in new clothing with an unusual aura about her.

She didn't say anything, but only stood there looking down at the Lucario with a blank express and gaze that seemed to pierce his very being. A minute of this would go by until she finally walked down the stairs right by Luke as if he wasn't even there and to the kitchen where she would seen an assortment of bowls laid out which looked to have been used. She figured that her grandmother had come home and already fed them. She must have gone to sleep by now. Well, seeing as how that was taken care of, it was time to get down to business and put her new resolve to the test.
Back to top Go down

It's Time To Make A Change
Page 1 of 1