Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
On to the future! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
On to the future! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
On to the future! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
On to the future! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
On to the future! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
On to the future! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
On to the future! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
On to the future! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
On to the future! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

On to the future!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold

Gold

On to the future! Empty
PostSubject: On to the future!   On to the future! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 9:50 pm

After convincing his mom he wakes up the next morning with everything looking back to normal. "Suspicious." He then walks downstairs to his mom cooking breakfast. "Mom? What are you doing?"

Mom: "Cooking breakfast honey that's all! Be sure to eat up well! You've got a long journey ahead of you!

Gold: "Thanks?" He then walks over to the table and sits down. It was a serving of pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs. "Wow! Thanks a lot!" He the begins chowing down like a starving man and is quickly done. He then heads for the door and is stopped by his mom.

Mom: "Don't forget to call." she says it in a quiet whisper that sends a deep chill down his spine.

Gold: "Y-y-yeah, I w-won't" He then hurries as fast as he can out the house."What to do now? I'm finally free from my mother's grasp, what should I ... become a Pokémon trainer that's right! What I started his fight for freedom for! On to Prof. Jupiter's Lab. With the clothes on my back and the ... oh I'm here! I forgot how small this village was."

He would walk from his house all the way to the Professors lab in no time. He would then start looking around and call out the professors name. "Professor Jupiter? Are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

On to the future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to the future!   On to the future! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 6:30 pm

A powerful wind would draw Gold into the lab. He would be brought forward, almost as if by telekinesis, all the way into the back of the lab. He would smash through a wall but feel no pain and end up in what appeared to be the universe itself.

"We all live, in a pokemon world! Do you want to be the greatest master of them all?"

A transcendent voice echoed around Gold.

"Will you put yourself through the test to be better than all the rest?"

Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.forumotion.com
Gold

Gold

On to the future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to the future!   On to the future! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 6:47 pm

He would show immediate surprise upon being telekinetically pulled and yell out "Oh Shit!". He would be unable to respond in time to the wall as he wouldn't notice the speed at which the wall would be approaching only to be smashed though and hear the voice speak to him before he could focus on what just happened.

"Be the master? Take the Test? Of course! I'll take on the test to become the best! Though who are you and where are you?"

He would feel very suspicious of what's going on seeing that he had never seen anything like this before and a disembodied voice asking questions like these would be weird enough where he was made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

On to the future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to the future!   On to the future! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 6:56 pm

Stars would shoot past Gold and in their wake would be images of the world of pokemon. People on journeys, battles, and just the general liveliness that accompanied a pokemon trainer on their path to greatness.

"The path ahead of you will be filled with fun, excitement, laughter and love..."

The images would soon change to trainers whom lost battles, were injured, and even a few scenes of people and pokemon grieving over each other...

"But also full struggle, heartache, and tragedy..."

The images faded and instead, Gold would land on a large shining star. A person appeared before him. He would recognize him as the REAL Gold.

"To reach the top will not be easy. Adversity will be a constant companion. Are you still sure you wish to take this path?" Gold spoke to him, though it was obvious it was just an image. "Know that there will be people who come for your head...but I think those reasons are better left unsaid for now."
Back to top Go down
Gold

Gold

On to the future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to the future!   On to the future! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 7:38 pm

He would be amazed by the sight until it changed to the images of trainers having happy travels. He would smile at the sight and immediately turn away when he started seeing Pokémon and trainers grieving over each other but he would look back because if he couldn't take this in he wouldn't survive in the world of Pokémon so he watched on. The image of the REAL Gold appearing would make him sweat drop.

"Adversity will be a welcomed challenge as will the joy and sadness brought about by this journey even if grief is a possibility I will accept it even if I don't want to. It would be foolish to expect not to have any sadness or grief and even more foolish to expect no adversity so all I can do is accept it and move on right? So I will accept whole heartedly"

'Holy shit that was the most philosophical thing I've ever said. I actually said that?'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

On to the future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to the future!   On to the future! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 7:51 pm

The image of the REAL Gold smiled and nodded. "We'll be meeting in the future if you survive. I look forward to it."

The image of Gold would begin to fade but before it did, a light would shine from the younger Gold's heart. A pokeball would materialize in front of him. The REAL Gold had looked into the younger Gold's heart and brought out the pokemon he wanted.

"You'll be meeting prof. Jupiter now. Try not to piss him off." The REAL Gold's voice called before the younger Gold was transported back into the lab.

Jupiter sat at his desk with a leg folded and an impatient look on his face. "Took your sweet time in sub space. If you have your pokemon, here is your Pokedex and your trainer starter pack. I would give you a better greeting, but there are pressing matters I need to attend to." Jupiter seemed irritated, but it was a miracle he still held pleasantries towards the wayward trainer.
Back to top Go down
Gold

Gold

On to the future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to the future!   On to the future! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm

He would nod at Gold and say to the image "See you later then!" then he would grab the Pokéball and hear the last words of the REAL Gold and begin to worry. "I'll try." As he got back into the lab and saw Professor Jupiter already irritated he could only think 'Shit. I've already failed. I'm so fucked.' only to be rushed out to his relief with his new gear and Pokedex in toe.

"Thank you sir and I hope your work goes quickly and smoothly." Was all he could say before he felt his presence was lingering too long for his own safety. He then took off like the wind to the route one path to truly start his journey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On to the future! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to the future!   On to the future! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On to the future!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Adventure Unlimited :: Regions :: Elestia Region :: Elestia Region :: New Moon Village-
Jump to: