Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Lars Armstrong Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Lars Armstrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Lars Armstrong Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Lars Armstrong Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Lars Armstrong Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Lars Armstrong Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Lars Armstrong Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Lars Armstrong Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Lars Armstrong Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Lars Armstrong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lars Armstrong

Lars Armstrong Empty
PostSubject: Lars Armstrong   Lars Armstrong Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:08 pm

Name: Lars Armstrong
Class: Trainer
Badges Earned: 0
Trainer Level: E

Bio:
Now you youngsters must be wonderin' why an old fool like myself is goin' on an adventure this late in life. Well . . . I'll tell ya: see it started about--let's see--seventy years ago, when I received my first pokedex right here in Elestia.

Mind you, I didn't get it from just any ol' Pokemon professor, and I darn well didn't get it handed to me by my pappy: back then you had to earn it. Just so happened to be walking down Route 3 to the forest there when I saw some hooligan harassin' this old man. Bein' the young fool I was, I ran right up to them both and asked if there was any trouble.

Turns out that man was the boy's grandad. As that boy kept runnin' his trap, I kept thinkin' to myself, "What's got this kid so riled up at his poor ol' grandad? I'm guessin' it's somethin' pretty darn petty."

Sure enough, that boy was hoppin' mad over a Pokedex. Now, back in the day, I had no idea what the heck a Pokedex even was. From what I gathered though, it had been a family heirloom passed down from generation to generation . . . until then: I remember the old man tellin' his grandson that he wasn't ready yet, that he needed to let go of the petty little things like that.

That's when that boy picked up a rock and threw it at his own grandad's head. I don't remember much of what happened after that--just a bunch of dirt and blood to tell the truth--but I sent that sorry hooligan runnin' into the forest.

But all that trouble was for nothin': the old man laid on the side of the road, bleedin' pretty badly from his head. I remember askin' if he needed me to get a doc, but he simply shook his head and gave me this weird lookin' thing straight out of a sci-fi movie. Told me it was the Pokedex his grandson wanted, and that he needed me to keep it safe.

So I did, and let me tell you, that little thing has helped me out a lot in my previous adventures. Got about twenty badges to my name and even became a Pokemon Professor for the Johto region before I retired.

But I guess there ain't no rest for the wicked, 'cause 'bout a week ago some hooligan broke into my house and stole that Pokedex from me. And I bet I could tell you who that hooligan is and where he is now: back in Elestia, deep within the Twilight Forest.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lars Armstrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lars Armstrong   Lars Armstrong Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am

You're free to post in one of the starting towns. An admin will help you out from there.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.forumotion.com

Lars Armstrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Adventure Unlimited :: Trainers! :: Bio's and Teams-
Jump to: