Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

The Path to Understanding...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabuto

Shabuto

The Path to Understanding... Empty
PostSubject: The Path to Understanding...   The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:25 pm

It took alot for the Shaken Teenager to bring himself to this place. It was only By the Grace of thita his Gothta that he had even shown up to this scrap heap. He needed guidance and direction as to how to begin his journey for understanding...that maybe through understanding pokemon the things his brother were so obsessed with that he could intern understand why his brother did the things he did. It was a far'fecthed theory but it was his only lead currently. Thita was hi only companion as of now...the only one who was capable of understanding the pain and anguish that was flourishing within him. And she was the only one who could get him up and out to the world...and so..thanks to her...He knocked.

" ....."

He didn't speak a word as he waited...a part of him hoped no one would respond...but another part was ready to begin.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Understanding...   The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:56 pm

The door slid open to this NEWLY BUILT and pristine clean lab. The sounds of machinery and scientific gadgets would immediately be heard inside. The machinery that whined unearthly in the background would make the room feel more like a mad science lab instead of a pokemon lab.

Near the back, Prof. Jupiter himself, a tall man that seemed more well built than most professors who only sat on their asses stood in front of a computer typing vigorously. He glanced over once the door opened, his glasses shining in the light as he took in the new comer. As soon as his eyes laid upon Shabuto, a dark and chilling feeling would pass over Shabuto, far worse than any of the emotional pain he had experienced before. This feeling was as if his life were truly in danger at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.forumotion.com
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Understanding...   The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:03 am

He scanned the area looking at the vast amount sof different mechanisms that were within the lab. It was new and shiny looking but his Old home Was shitting on this heap for sure. The chill that ran down his spine with the glare the professor gave him sent his mind to a familar place...one he hated to revisit. He had the feeling that something was about to happen. Thita could feel the flurry of emotions within shabuto and intern she shuttered as well. She looked to them man but could not discern rather he was friend or foe...Despite this caution...shabuto wold speak nonetheless,

"Umm...Excuse mew do you own this place?"

He spoke as his voice cracked slightly...the guy was intimidating that was fr sure..but he went through all the trouble of coming here...he had to see this encounter to the end. Hopefully it wouldn't be his end.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Understanding...   The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:08 am

Jupiter stood up tall and pushed his glasses up on his face.

"I am. What do you want?"

Jupiter knew who the kid was. Shabuto and his family were well known among the older people of New Moon, though they tended to keep their children away from them and told them all the stories they heard about Shabuto's family was a lie. Shabuto's heart had fallen along with his family which is why Shabuto wasn't one of the chosen one's to receive a pokedex, nor a pokemon from Prof. Jupiter. Jupiter honestly felt as if Shabuto would be a trainer of dark deeds and power should he start a road as a trainer. But the world had funny ways of doing things.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Understanding...   The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:15 am

"What do i want?"

He almost chuckled at the sound of the Que\estion. Thita could feel his rage swelling up within him and used her Psychic prowess to ease his mind as best she could...She was the only thing keeping shabuto's mind tied to the Acnhors of Sanity at this point.

To rip his head from his shoulders...No...I want answers..

"I want answers....I seek understanding of this world and the beings known as pokemon...both of which i'm sure you can assist me with..."

He wanted to understand what was so great about these creatures...what was so fascinating...the only pokemon he really ever gave a damn about was thita and that because she always looked out for him..she kept him in line through their bond...Their understanding. SO he figured if he could understand pokemon in the way he and Thita understood each other...than intern he could understand his brother.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Understanding...   The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:21 am

Jupiter smiled darkly as he felt Shabuto's rage. It almost made him remember what it was like to kill people, but that was something he had given up a long time ago. Jupiter pushed his glasses up on his face once more.

"Then you're an idiot and you're wrong. I can't help you understand anything except for how stupid you look right now."

Jupiter turned away and continued to type on his computer.

'So they're coming already? Didn't think the situation had escalated this much so fast.'

He thought.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Understanding...   The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:28 am

The Nerve of this Jerk!

"And why the hell Not!....You know tons about pokemon right?....So what the hell is so got damn special about them hmm?...why the hell---!"

His teeth gritting fist Balded in anger. His black hair moving from in front of his face revealing his Violet eyes brimming in pain and angusih. AT the moment his rage peaked Thita smack him w up side his head with her Pound attack

Thita: Thita thia Gothia!

"Ouch....Dammit Fine thita i'll settle down..."

He said calming himself. But he couldn't understand why this guy was being such a dick to him...far as he knew his family was liked in the village so why the harsh treatment. Seems there were a ton of things shabuto just didn't understand.

"But...then why?....Why did he do it...and what about those engraving on their bodies...DD..why...i just don't get it.."

He said gripping his head in confusion...he couldn't comprehend anything that was happening to him right now...maybe it just wasn't meant for him to know...maybe he was to wallow the world alone and lost..confused and without insight...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Understanding...   The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:35 am

Jupiter continued typing on his computer as Shabuto had his little moment. After a while he looked back over, the same bored expression on his face as always.

"You done yet?"

Jupiter asked and cracked his back after hitting the stroke of enter on the keyboard. Jupiter looked at Gothita and a small pulse of energy spread over the small pokemon. Suddenly its body burned red and it was returned to its pokeball. The pokeball sparked for a moment before Gothita was now unable to come out of its ball.

"Is that all you're going to do? Stand there and ask questions? Wait for other people to come and give you the answers? Keep letting Gothita hold your hand? You won't find answers to your questions until you realize what you are yourself. Even then, no one will spoon feed you shit. Get out of my lab and go find your answers in the real world."

Back to top Go down
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Understanding...   The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:45 am

"F...Fine!"

He said picking up the pokeablls that held gothita inside it. This guy was obviously being a dick and wasn't going to help him out. Shabuto placed the ball up to his heart

It really is me and you against the World..Eh GOthita?

He turned his Back thinking about one thing that stuck out of Professor.Dip-Shits words..

Discover what i am?...The hell does that mean...Dammit why cant people stop speaking in code all the damn time!

"Just you wait...I'll go out there and i'll discover everything i need to...who or "What" i am and i wont need you or your logic to help!"

He said walking out of the lab to begin his search for understanding...he didn't know where his search was going to take him but fate would lead him to his destination and reveal to him what was hidden...he just had to look.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Understanding...   The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:55 am

Jupiter smiled. He had gotten the kid to speak common sense on his own without Gothita in just that short confrontation. There was hope for him yet. Jupiter flipped the pokenav on his wrist open.

"Yeah, he's on his way out...I don't know which one, but he's all yours now...don't worry, he hasn't lost it completely yet...just make sure no one dies, or I'm taking your pokenav back."

Jupiter smiled and sat back down, awaiting what other interesting trainer might come see him that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Path to Understanding...   The Path to Understanding... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Path to Understanding...
Page 1 of 1