Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Sunset Town won't know what hit it...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:33 pm

"Oh hello, Haruka. I'm Alisha and I-"

The split second from hearing Haruka mention the Twilight Forest, the moment Alisha suddenly went hostile and cautious towards her. Those words and the omens that were brought down to the unfortunate children and Pokemon was not going to happen to her child at all. Her body begins to tremble as she spoke harshly towards her.

"No! You're not going for my child, you filthy heathen! Do you understand? Your ordeal shall not continue as long as I'm here!"

She quickly reached to the door and spoke to her once more with a harsh tone to force her back from their home.

"I know about you and those crystals! Shutting down the souls of those poor children and Pokemon. You can burn in hell for all I care!"

On that note, she slammed the door right in front of Haruka with brute force. It didn't seem like much information, but it was a brief nutshell of what Haruka was trying to investigate for Nurse Joy. The plot thickens.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:40 pm

'The hell?'

She thought at the outburst. But now she had more information that was valuable to her and Nurse Joy. She was bright enough to know that whatever the stone Jason had told her about was the same stone Alisha was talking about. She shrugged at the rude send off and then made her way to a house that had just caught her attention. The house seemed to be made of stones and gems, shining magnificently in the dusk like glow of Sunset Town. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

"Wow!"

She called in girly astonishment and quickly made her way to knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:00 pm

There is no response when Haruka knocked on the door which made her wait for a little while longer. During the wait, a bulky, yet agile and strengthened middle-aged man came walking to his home and would playfully poke Haruka from behind while she waits for an answer.

"Excuse me, lady. Are you waiting for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:03 pm

"GAAAH!"

Haruka shot straight up in the air, hanging off of the Hiker's roof like a cat, her nails digging into it.

"DON'T DO THAT!!"

She yelled down at him with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:16 pm

The hiker gave out an heartful laugh from seeing Haruka leap out like that. He was only teasing her as he climbs up to the roof with her in such ease. He sat down right next to her and smiled.

"Haha! Sorry about that, lass. Didn't mean to scare you like that. The name's Buddy and this is my home."
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Haruka's eyes lit up and she once again fell back into her girly mode.

"Wow! This house is amazing Mr. Buddy! My name's Haruka, can I live with you?"

She called giddily then remembered the reason she was there in the first place.

"Ah, actually...I was wondering if you could tell me anything you know about what's going on in the Twilight Forest at the moment."

She settled down so she could finish her mission. (Sidequest Request as well)
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Buddy would laugh once more at Haruka's cheeky and playful personality from her response to live with him. Even after asking him about the Twilight Forest incident, he still kept his smile intact while explaining it to her with as much of his knowledge as possible. The hiker is the only guy that is happy in general regardless of many things occurring in the world. As long as he can hike and climb mountains, all is well to him.

"The Twilight Forest, huh? If I can recall, the Twilight Forest has been disturbed by the Dark Descendants in search for the Twilight Shard. A powerful and immense crystal that can taint any Pokemon's heart and soul into darkness, changing them into Shadow Pokemon. However, this shard also has the power to shut out a children's pure heart into darkness as well. A corrupted conflict I do say."

The hiker picked up Haruka and placed her on his back, climbing down his roof and enters the house. Inside the entire interiors, furniture and all, is built entirely out of various jewels, crystals, and gems. Surely, this cost a fortune to even build everything this way. The hiker place Haruka on the couch gently as he goes over to his emerald drawers and begins to pull out some evolution stones.

"Hey, would you like to help me out, Haruka? If you could try to get me some honey from two Beedrills, then I can reward you greatly along with letting you stay at my place for a while."
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Haruka's eyes shined at the interior of the house. It was even more gorgeous than the outside. Sparkles surrounded her and she mumbled 'I'm home!' under her breath. So now that she had all the info she needed, she knew the next step would be to inform Nurse Joy and then get on with her journey. But she would help Buddy out too. Plus it would give her an extra place to stay!

"Of course I'll help you! I can get some training out of this too!"

She smiled and stood up, prepared to go complete her tasks, but she stopped as she noticed him inside of an emerald studded dresser.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:12 pm

The Hiker pulls out one of his many Evolution Stones collection from his hiking journeys. Taking the case over to Haruka and opening it up to her. Each one has its own special traits for certain Pokemon to become even stronger through their evolution.

"Here's a small present for you, Haruka. You can choose two out of the many Evolution Stones that I have in my collection. It could help you out on your journey ahead."

Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:20 pm

The young girls eyes once again lit up as she looked over the many different evo stones that Buddy had. This was it. This was her new home away from home and she had only been gone for 1 day!

"Oh! I think I'll take a Dusk Stone and a Dawn Stone!"

Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:33 pm

"Good choice, lass!"

Buddy hands her the Dusk and Dawn stones according to her request and place them back inside his emerald drawer. The middle-aged hiker unequipped his gear and begin to prepare a home cooked meal of clam chowder on his ruby-studded stove. Taking the necessary ingredients into the bowl: Cream, chopped potatoes, chopped clam, seasoning, and milk. Puts the stove on simmer to let the ingredients cook properly into the mixture.

"If you're hungry, you can have some food before you leave out."
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:42 pm

"I'll have to take it to go, sorry! I'm going to stop the Dark Descendants in that forest and save those children! Actually, there's no time to waste! I'll be back just save me some okay?"

She yelled before rushing out the door and down the road back to the pokemon center. In one breath, before the door was even all the way open, she yelled out and explained the entire situation to Nurse Joy.

"DarkdescendantsintheforestandtheyareusingtheTwilightShardtosealtheheartsofpeopleandpureheartedchildrencreatingshadowpokemonandkillingthehumansandnowI'mgoingtogointheirandstopthembecauseIhaveapokedexandImaybeoneoftheonlyfewwhocandoitokaybye!"

With that turned right back around and darted off towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:39 pm

"Take care, lass. Don't hurt yourself now."

Haruka greatly darted out of Buddy's house and rushed towards the Pokemon Center. The sudden outburst of her words towards Nurse Joy made her confused from the outcome that she'd spoke out. Which is why thanks to Kyo Kusanagi Industries, created the Slow-Mo Messenger! This handy device allows anyone to translate any fast, rapid, or confusing message in one go. Nurse Joy plays back the message to translate what Haruka has said to her before she dashed off.

"Dark Descendants in the forest and they are using the Twilight Shard to seal the hearts of people and pure hearted children creating shadow pokemon and killing the humans and now I'm going to go in there and stop them because I have a pokedex and I may be one of the only few who can do it okay bye!"

Nurse Joy's face suddenly became riddled in shock and horror from what she have heard. The Dark Descendants using the Twilight Shard for their own corrupt goals? Haruka going in because she's the only one who can stop them? Shadow Pokemon? All of these questions quickly confound and confuse the lovely nurse. However, what made her become sick to the stomach is remembering that her dearest Officer Jenny went out into the Twilight Forest to investigate on the missing children. She broke down in tears of despair from the dire thoughts of what may happen to her love. Out of nowhere, another outburst came into the Pokemon Center as Nurse Joy looks up to see who it was this time. It is Alisha, the mother of the sick child, Daniel. Her face was in terrible turmoil while her body was shaking in fear. She quickly rushed towards Nurse Joy and shook her a few times asking for help.

Alisha: "The omen has struck upon me! The omen has taken my son away!"

Nurse Joy: "Omen? You mean the Dark Descendants?"

Alisha: "YES!! MY SON WAS WITH ME UNTIL HE SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE!! SOMEONE HAS TO SAVE HIM!!"

Nurse Joy: "Oh dear.....Oh....Dear....."

Everyone is in turmoil for their loved ones. Will Haruka be able to save them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunset Town won't know what hit it...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2