Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Sunset Town won't know what hit it...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruka

Haruka

Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Empty
PostSubject: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:39 pm

As soon as Haruka made it to the entrance to Sunset Town, she would click her pokenav to get a detailed map of what was there. She could see the pokecenter, a lot of houses, and a large area that was obviously meant for pokemon battles which was epic. Though her pokenav said it was a tourist spot, there didn't seem to be a lot of people around for some reason.

"Hm...weird."

She thought nonchalantly before heading straight to the pokemon center to get healed up and take a rest.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Sunset Town, a hotspot town for tourist to visit because of it's elegant view and exciting battles from the Gym itself. However, there was something odd about the area. Something that makes it feel completely off from what many people praised the town for. The entire town is a dust bowl. One person notice Haruka from afar through their window and instantly close the blindfolds to hide their own self from her. They only sense that she may be "one of them".

As Haruka walks into the Pokemon Center, she would be greeted by the gentle healer of all Pokemon, Nurse Joy. She would bow to greet the trainer walking inside.

"Welcome to the Pokemon Center. How can I help you?"

Along side would be her trusted Chansey bowing towards Haruka as well.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 pm

"Heya auntie Joy! I'm in desperate need of a shower, bed, and some food! I'd really like it if you could heal my pokemon as well!"

Haruka put her small pokebelt on the counter.

"So, what's up with the town? It seems really empty even though it's supposed to be a tourist spot. Did something happen recently?"

Haruka leaned against the counter. She was much more tired than she looked. Even the short Route 2 could take its toll on newbie trainers.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:10 pm

"Oh my. Sounds like you've been in quite a journey."

Nurse Joy said in her charming cute tone while letting out a light giggle. She took the pokebelt and gave it to Chansey so she can take it to the healing chambers in the back where Haruka's Pokemon can relax and heal for the time being. Nurse Joy would then call out to her son nearby that runs the Pokemart for aid.

"Excuse me, Ken. Could you help our guest with a room and some food from her travel?"

Ken, Nurse Joy's son, yells out at his mother while looking at her and Haruka with an anger mark on his head. The lazy and unsophisticated teen place down his magazine before going back to it.

Ken: "Dammit, mom! I'm busy at the moment! She can find everything in the room upstairs!"

Nurse Joy went back to Haruka and respond back to her question. Her tone of voice remains the same, just a bit out of character.

"Oh it's nothing, really. Just a slow day for the town since our rate of tourist has been dying down slowly."
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:25 am

Haruka was put off by the boys tone of voice. If Nurse Joy was really his mother, he shouldn't talk to her like that.

"Bastard, calm down!"

Haruka shouted at him. When she heard Nurse Joy speak, she wondered even further what it could mean. But wondering about it on an empty stomach and a dead tired mind would get her nowhere. She would need to rest and then think about eveything that's happened so far. So instead of inquiring on the subject further right away, she would wait til the morning. Heading over to the room board, she grabbed a vacant room key and headed up stairs to sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Nighttime falls upon Sunset Town. The dusk of the sister comes in with starry skies twinkling above the crescent moon. The small houses within lit up dimly to protect them from the unfortunate events that was strangely occurring around the Twilight Forest. Hoothoot's cry can be heard echoing around the town momentarily. Nurse Joy was just about to shut down the Pokemon Center for the night to allow the automatic bot take care of any oncoming visitors so she can get some rest. Just as soon as she was about to clock out from her shift, Officer Jenny enters the front entrance with her Growlithe by her side. She turns off her flashlight and walks over to Nurse Joy. The two went over to the back of the medical lab and have a conversation about the odd events.

Nurse Joy: "Any luck about the whereabouts of the missing children or the Pokemon?"

Officer Jenny: "No luck so far. This whole debacle is getting out of hand each day. Recently there has been reports about unknown causes occurring inside the Twilight Forest. However, without any trace of evidence, our task force has file them as cold cases."

Nurse Joy sighs in depression and sorrow.

Nurse Joy: "I really hope that these incidents gets solved soon...."

Officer Jenny took off her hat to wipe the sweat off of her head, placing it back on afterwards and held Nurse Joy's hand.

Officer Jenny: "Me too. I'll try to investigate it some more. In the meantime, lets get some rest."

Nurse Joy nod and blush lightly from Officer Jenny resting her hand against her own. The two gently press their lips together with their eyes closed to create a passionate kiss. They're passionate lovers that care for each other. Afterwards, both of them went into Nurse Joy's homeroom and confine with each other in the bed, making delicate love to each other tonight.

The night passes by and a new day begins. The sun rises and beam down its exotic rays down on Sunset Town. The environment quickly shifts back to its original sunset mood as a Doudrio cries out to awaken the town.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Waking up to the few rays of sunshine that could ever exist in Sunset Town, Haruka yawned and stretched her legs. She leaned up, her night gowns shoulder string falling down her arm. She had a blush on her face because of a certain dream she had the night prior. She wouldn't admit it to anyone, not even Treecko though.

'Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny...'

She blushed again and decided it time for a nice shower to calm herself down. Letting the soap run down and between her slowly developing bosom, she leaned her back against the wall and sighed. On top of the...sultry dream she had, she also had a dream about people she didn't know. They were hunting her through a forest, not necessarily the Twilight Forest either. They wanted to kill her and destroy the pokedex. It was terrifying and she couldn't help but feel like it was a bit too real for comfort. In the dream, she had died. That death was like a wake-up call to Haruka.

After her shower, the much more subdued Haruka made her way downstairs. Seeing Nurse Joy with a glow about her, Haruka couldn't help but blush again. Her eyes drifted to Nurse Joy's slowly undulating breast as she breathed and Haruka found herself staring for a second too long. She quickly looked away and walked over to the counter, rubbing her thighs together as she walked to cool herself down.

"Ah...Auntie Joy, what's really going on with the town? It seems much more subdued than when I came here a few years ago with mom. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:08 pm

The dawny dusk sunlight shines through the windows of the Pokemon Center to awake the guest and the sleeping couple. The naked, yet slightly blanket coverup Officer Jenny slowly opens her eyes and yawns quietly. She looks down at her elegant lover resting on her soft bosom and smiles lightly, kissing her on the forehead to wake her up. The shy and cheerful Nurse Joy snuggles into her dearest in her sleep as she continues to dream. Jenny carefully place Joy on the pillow to let her sleep until her alarm clock went off to start her day. The female police officer took a hot shower to fully wake her up for ten minutes and got herself ready for a new day at work. She left a note to her dearest on the top of the dresser counter before leaving out early.

One hour later, the alarm clock rings and Nurse Joy gently press against the top to silence it. She woke up yawning with her hand over her lips as her busty bosom bounce for a moment. Seeing that its a new day, Nurse Joy went to take her warm shower and prepare for another day to tend for Pokemon and the people's aid. Not aware of the note that Officer Jenny left for her. Once ready, she would leave out of her cabin and head to the counter to start up the system once more. The Pokemon Center is ready to go! She saw Haruka walking down the stairs and bow to her with her charming greet.

"Good morning, madam. Hope you have a good nights rest. Your Pokemon is fully rested and ready to go."

Her tone would quickly change once more as she was about to explain about what is actually going on.

"Well..."

All of a sudden, Ken bust out of the door and walks back to his usual Poke Mart station. Yawning loudly

Ken: "Yo, mom! When's breakfast gonna get done?"

Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Haruka huffed at the boys rude behavior and waited patiently for Nurse Joy to finish her statement. Casting the boy a dirty look, she stood between his and her eyes sight.

"So, you were saying?"
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:04 am

"There has been recent incidents where children have been disappearing playing around in the Twilight Forest along with the Pokemon within the inhabitant. That is all that I have heard of."

Nurse Joy said in a sad tone with a frown forming from her usual charming smile. Hearing or speaking about this kind of incident really brings down her morale sharply. Unable to help out, she spiral down in depression as she sits down on the chair behind the counter and lets a few tears roll down her face.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:11 am

Haruka's breathing suddenly hitches at that news. She frowns and remembers her nightmare. For a moment, she said nothing, scared that her nightmare might come true if she entered the forest. Her heart began to hurt a bit and she gripped at her chest uncomfortably.

'No...I can't do nothing...it's not like what I do makes a difference anyway.'

She thought sadly before putting on false bravado on the outside.

"I...I can check things out for you if you'd like! I'll ask the people around town what they know!"

Her offer was slightly uncertain. She was still scared, and the hesitation would show on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:22 am

Nurse Joy wipes a few tears out of her eyes and sniffles, trying to bring back her cheerful charming smile towards Haruka. Maybe the people around Sunset Town will be able to help out in any way upon the incident. Of course, she really didn't want to let Haruka disappear as well from whatever may happen during her investigation. The only thing she could do is to remain in the Pokemon Center and tend to the aid of other trainers and travelers. She let out a faint smile to show Haruka the best of luck on her help.

"Please be careful. I don't want to hear another person vanish. Especially you."
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:33 am

Haruka nods enthusiastically to Nurse Joy before running out the door. Before she was gone, she flicked Ken off and mouthed the words 'Fuck You'. As she exited, she looked at the houses...that all looked the exact same. She frowned at offering to do this for Nurse Joy but knew it was the best course of action at this point. With a sigh, she ran up to the first house and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:56 am

The door opens up and reveals a elegant and artistic man of sorts who would lean to the side of the doorway. He is seen twirling a finger around his hair with a irritated smirk on his face. The knocking on his door disrupted his current art project for his next seminar around town in the battle halls. His eyes are halfway closed with a slight bang covering the left side. His attire seem a bit tight, yet highly fashioner for a model. His voice seem a bit irritated also, but it is actually soothing and mesmerizing. It does have a splash of flamboyant in the mix.

"Hello, lady~. Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:16 am

Her first thought of the guy standing before her was homosexual. But it was a good thing. She thought the guy was hot, the small blush on her face would reveal that. He had great taste in fashion she could see, and from the artwork she could see behind him, talent in that area as well. This person was fascinating already.

"Ano, sumimasen. My name is Haruka Kanata, and I'm looking for info on the disappearances of children into the Forest for Nurse Joy. If you have any info at all, it would be very appreciated."

She bowed in respect to show how serious she was. She was like a completely different person than she was the day before. Or at least, different from how she was in the wild.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:44 am

The artist continue to twirl his hair around his finger as Haruka introduce herself and tell the reason why shes knocking on the door. He spoke to her in response afterwards.

"It's nice to meet you, Haruka Katana. My name is Jason Steele. I would love to help you out, but as you see, I'm currently preoccupied with my artwork for the time being. I have a fashion art show in coming soon and I'm kinda short of time."

As soon as Haruka mention about the disappearances of children, Jason's smirk changed into a devilish smile towards her with a cocky laugh included. The fashion artist stop twirling his hair around and flip his bang once.

"Oh my dear Haruka, you should forget about all of that. It's a waste of time and effort all together."

Jason was testing to see whether or not if Haruka is actually dedicated about the mystery of the Twilight Forest.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:49 am

The first thing that made Haruka not like the man as much. He seemed nice and like he was a sensible person until he said that. And Haruka not being the brightest crayon in the box didn't see through his ruse.

"What are you saying? How can you just stand aside and let people get kidnapped, or worse? There's something going on in that Forest and I don't care if you have children or not, but something has to be done! Even if it is a lost cause, not trying is worse than trying and failing!"

Haruka crossed her arms and was about to storm away, not wanting to be in the presence of someone who could easily just brush aside other people in need of help like that. She had a tear in her eye as she turned away.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Her dedication is quite amazing, but childish all together, Jason thought in his mind. Letting out a few more chuckles, he began to speak out about his knowledge upon the mystery of the Twilight Forest. He took out a lollipop and placed it in his mouth to let it swirl around on his tongue while speaking.

"Now now, Haruka. No need to have a hissy fit on my answer. I'll give you a hint. There is a rumor about a crystal inside that forest where children has been trying to seek out. The reason: Nobody knows except the people. Perhaps, you could find out more from a couple of the other townsfolk around Sunset. Perhaps, they'll deny you the truth. Your investigation is all based around fact and fiction."

His teeth crunch down on the lollipop, breaking it into tiny pieces for him to chew. The artist licks his lips to taste the flavor that he was devouring upon. Letting out a light moan.

"Mmmm. Cherry~♥"
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Haruka listened to his words and realized he was messing with her. But the whole cryptic act on his part was pissing her off. After listening to his advice and thinking on it, she smiled.

"Thank you..."

But, knowing Haruka...

"NEX TIME JUST TELL ME!"

She called and gave him a swift kick to the nuts. After sticking her tongue out at him, she ran to the next house, a devious glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:12 pm

The unexpected kick to the nuts made Jason flinch in dire pain and drop down to his knees holding his crotch. The artist groan and crawl back inside his house, slamming the door right in front of her face while speaking in pain.

"That's the last time I ever help an obnoxious girl! Uggghh..."

Haruka's next stop is the house that is just across the street. The young private eye continues her investigation upon the mystery of the Twilight Forest and the missing children. Once arrived, she would be standing right in front of the door where through the window there is a child eating a bowl of soup while having a water cushion over its head.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Haruka knocked lightly on the door several times, awaiting an answer. She could see the sick looking boy and wondered why he looked so ill. Either way, she needed info. In a rare moment of intelligence, she realizes that the boy could be another person as a target to get kidnapped if only children were disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:40 pm

The knocks on the door signalized the sick kid as he sneezed and got off his chair from the kitchen table. Slowly arching himself to the door and slowly cracks it open. The child knew not to let anyone in unless his mother tells him that its okay. This including friends and family. He would speak with a nasal tone and a sick manner. The attire was his pajamas and a water sack over his head to reduce his fever down as much as possible. Sniffles.

"Y-Yes? Can I he-Achoo! help you?"
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Haruka frowned at him, taking a small step back.

"Hi, my name's Haruka Kanata. I'm looking for anyone that can give me information about the stuff that's going down in the Twilight Forest. Is one of your parents around?"

She looked around and noticed that this was starting to get tiresome already. Maybe she should just run into the forest and deal with the problem herself.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:08 pm

The child sniffle and sneezed once more before calling out to his mother. He wasn't sure about what Haruka was asking about, but his mother could assist her more than he can.

"M-mom. S-s-someone named *Achoo!* H-Haruka is at the door."

The child closed the door slowly and went back to the kitchen table to finish his soup. One moment later, the door slowly opens up all the way this time and has the child's mother right in front of it. She is very cautious on who to let inside their house. Let alone, open the door in general because of many omens occurring. She spoke calmly, yet hesitantly to Haruka.

"May I help you, young lady?"
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Haruka fidgeted under the woman's motherly gaze for a moment. It reminded her of her own mother's protective glares.

"Ano, sumimasen. My name's Haruka Kanata. I'm looking for information about the stuff that's going down in the Twilight Forest for Nurse Joy. I was really hoping you'd be able to help me."

She repeated herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Town won't know what hit it...   Sunset Town won't know what hit it... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunset Town won't know what hit it...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next