Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

First Step: Sunrise Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Ironically enough, D'Raven wouldn't be the only one splashing their face with water DIRECTLY next to him. This pokemon didn't like social interaction either and found it better to just be lazy all damn day long. It looked at D'Raven with its weird retard like grin and opened its mouth.

"Slow?"

First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 79

Lv: 12
Exp: 1730/2200
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.forumotion.com
D'Raven

D'Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:51 pm

The retarded smile that the unknown Pokemon gave to D'Raven made him tilt his head in confusion after he notice it looking at him. In a split second, he also responded back with a derp face of his own agenda. This would be a way to befriend something that does silly looks at each other.

First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Derp_8acbcc_810053

Juno looked at both of them with his eyes halfway closed as to say "Is this guy serious?" with just a light cry of its name. It would seem that these two would be a better partnership than him and D'Raven instead. During the escapade, the Pokedex would open up another hologram and begin to explain what this kind of creature is.

Pokedex: "Slowpoke, the Dopey Pokemon. Slowpoke are large pink creatures that resemble a cross between a salamander and a hippopotamus. They have four legs, each of which ends in a single white claw. They have a long, tapering tail that lighter in color towards the tip, curled ears, and rounded, tan muzzles. Slowpoke uses its tail to catch prey by dipping it in water at the side of a river. However, this Pokémon often forgets what it's doing and often spends entire days just loafing at water's edge. It does not feel pain if its tail is bitten."

The hologram would fade away while the two continued to stare at each other with derpy expressions to interact with each other. This could either be an intelligent way to befriend a Pokemon to join alongside him or just another one of his neet moments of stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Slowpoke wasn't a pokemon that fought unless food was involved, or it was openly threatened. And even then it would probably forget why it had started fighting. The pokemon was extremely intelligent, but just as lazy as well, so when it rolled over, it used up all of its energy and thus was open for a capture. (God I hate Slowpoke...)
Back to top Go down
D'Raven

D'Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:20 pm

The opportunity of capturing the Slowpoke is neigh! D'Raven kept up the derp face expression while taking out another Poke Ball from his bag, slowly tossing it over to tip itself onto the lazy Pokemon in an attempt to capture him.

Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:27 pm

(lol Normally that would've been a failed capture.)

The lazy pokemon was sucked into the ball and forgot how to resist capture resulting in an instant "click". The fisherman nearby hadn't noticed the odd capture and continued fishing, not going to say anything to D'Raven unless he spoke first. It wasn't even plausible if they knew he was even there or not.
Back to top Go down
D'Raven

D'Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:49 pm

The capture of Slowpoke became a success! D'Raven would strike his usual victory pose that he'd learned from playing Crash Bandicoot. Juno would facepalm itself somehow with its own foot from seeing his partner do something so embarassing.

First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Crashdance

As soon as the victory dance ended, Juno would bite him on his leg to tell him to never do that ever again. D'Raven would scream out loudly and looked at his Sandile with a slight anger expression while the Pokemon did the same. Nevertheless, the two laughed at each other for a brief moment until heading to where the fishermen was at to watch the scenery. He only seen fishing on TV shows and video games, but never in real life so it peaked his curiosity much more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:08 pm

D'Raven would wait for several minutes...most likely bored...with no pokemon doing anything...(Please stand by, the Narrator has fallen asleep...)

Several minutes later...

The Fisherman that was farthest away from D'Raven suddenly smiled. The wind would stop moving in the area. The water would start rumbling and soon the fisherman jumped back, pulling on his rod with all his might.

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHH BOOOOOOOOIIIIIII!"

From the water came a creature that defied the laws of lakes.

First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 321

Lv: 40
Exp: 51000/55000

"Bout damn time! I knew if I left a Wailmer in the lake and came back 10 years later it would evolve by itself! Damn I'm one helluva fisherman!"

The man collapsed his rod and sent out a Gyrados that floated just as the largest pokemon in existence did. The Fisherman looked over to D'Raven.

"Hey there boy, want to help me with a little experiment?"
Back to top Go down
D'Raven

D'Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 pm

D'Raven and Juno would be sound asleep during the long and patient waiting until the entire environment began to shift around drastically. This would instantly wake the two up completely while looking around in mere confusion.

"What? Huh? What's going on?"

The fisherman strive with all of his might to bring out the beast of a Wailord right in front of their eyes with just a simple pull. Both their jaws drop tremendously from the great feat since seeing it happen in real life was just too awesome for the newbie Pokemon Trainer and his partner. He would speak to comment about the caught Pokemon.

"THAT'S A HUGE BITCH!!!"

D'Raven would point at himself while still in awe as the Fisherman spoke to him for testing out an experiment.

"Me? I am not worthy of helping out someone that can capture a titan like that! Yet, I'm hooked!"

A random drum sting plays with Juno pressing an audience laughter box from the corny joke he said, shaking his head in pure embarrassment.

"What would you like me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:29 pm

The fisherman looked at D'Raven. He knew what he wanted.

"I want ya ta battle son! Gyarados, use thunderbolt!"

The giant flying water pokemon began to spark for some reason. Then it let loose a powerful thunderbolt at the giant whale pokemon. The attack did super-effective damage, but against Wailord's defense and Gyarados' low special attack, it wasn't nearly enough.

The Wailord would see the threat of Gyarados and counter attack with a blast of water in the form of a ring. The ring hit Gyarados and then pulsed outwards, swamping the entire beach in water. Dozens of pokemon were fainted on the beach from the single Water Pulse. Wailord gained a level.

Lv. 40 -> 41.
Wailord Learned Dive.
Back to top Go down
D'Raven

D'Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:56 pm

"ARCEUS!! HOLY ARCEUS!!"

D'Raven would still remain in jaw-dropping awe as he sees the Gyrados and the Wailord duke it out with intense strikes back and forth from one another. His Pokedex would form another hologram with descriptions and stats about the Pokemon he is suddenly using. He'd took a moment to listen to what his item has to say.

Pokedex: "Wailord, the Float Whale Pokemon. Wailord are mammalian Pokémon that are well known as the largest Pokémon discovered so far. They are based on whales. They have small beady eyes, a huge mouth, a throat that is lined with grooves and four white spots aligned on its back. It has two pairs of fins along its side and a horizontal tail at the back. It's vaguely shaped like a torpedo or a blimp. It can sometimes knock out opponents with the shock created by breaching and crashing its big body onto the water. In addition, it can also go 10,000 feet deep underwater with only one breath."

Still awe-struck from seeing Wailord, he was even more shocked from the description about this goliath. Plus, testing him out in an experiment is even more amazing for D'Raven to describe with words. There was just one little problem, however. He doesn't even know how to use him at all! Stumbling about in his mind, D'Raven would remember something from the movie Kung Fu Panda.

He gets an idea and a lightbulb over his head which dies out instantly. He looks disgruntled as he taps the bulb and it gets the shine back. In addition, a happy face. He would point his finger in the air.

"Alright, Juno! Let's help out the whales!"

Juno bit his leg once more from D'Raven's dumbest choice of action. This guy was truly a n00b in every single faction. Why was they chosen for each other? WHY? WHY?

First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 1339705030130

He flinched and screamed out loudly from the sharp teeth biting down on his leg, hopping on one foot while trying to get Juno off. The Sandile looked at him with anger.

"What did I do this time? Ohhh....You're a ground type Pokemon....Right..."

D'Raven laughed nervously for his own mistakes, but that was no laughing matter. It was absolute suicide to send Juno out to fight against a water type Pokemon. Instead, he play it safe and pulls out one of his other Pokemon that he'd recently caught.

"Now batting: Yaranaika!"

D'Raven toss out his Poke Ball and it opens up to bring out Jigglypuff a.k.a. Yaranaika. Unlike the typical Jigglypuffs, this one is a rare male breed of its kind and has a unique face as well. The voice of the Jigglypuff went bass deep as well when it call out his name.

"Jiggly~♫"

First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Tumblr_m6lwetPY8y1qmdo29o1_500

"Sing it your manly song, Yaranaika!"

Yaranaika began to sing towards the Gyrados with a bass deep tone of a gentle R&B song that soothes the body and soul to anyone that hears it. He would attempt to make the flying dragon go to sleep.

Last edited by D'Raven on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:21 pm

(Juno is participating in this battle too. :3)

The Wailord would slowly start drifting to the ground as THE OVERPOWERED SING ATTACK did it's job to EVEN PUT TO SLEEP A FREAKING LEVEL 41 WAILORD!!!!!

"Good job kid, that was more help than I thought it would be! Alright Gyarados, use Thunder!"

Gyarados began to spin in the air at a rapid rate, building up static before unleashing a torrential bolt of lightning up into the sky. The sky darkened, storm clouds rolled into the area and suddenly, a blast of lightning flew down from the sky, striking the Wailord and blasting the sand away. The other fisherman was tossed out into the lake as the blast pulsated. When it all stopped and the clouds above head cleared, the Wailord fainted.

"Yeeeeaaaaah!! Good job there Gyarados!"

The fisherman threw a simple pokeball at the Wailord and caught it without any twitches.

"Thanks kid. The name's EPIC LEGENDARY FISHERMAN by copyright law. I'm the greatest Water Type pokemon trainer in the world. Nice to meet ya."

Boss Battle: Wailord Lv. 41
Result: Participation Success
Exp: 1000 per participating Pokemon (Including Juno)
Back to top Go down
D'Raven

D'Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Juno's Exp: 1380/1730 Level Up! +4 Lvl: 11
Yaranaika's Exp: 1345/1730 Level Up! +4 Lvl: 11

Yaranaika's singing gracefully put D'Raven to sleep during his performance against the Wailord, drifting away two birds with one stone. After the concert, the male Jigglypuff look up at his trainer and realize that he was fast asleep. He puffed up in fury and began to draw a similar face just like his over D'Raven. Juno would snicker and laugh at the newly drawn face of his partner.

First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Wtf-yaranaika-face

Yaranaika would pound attack D'Raven with its foot to wake him up as he yelps loudly as soon as the Gyrados shot out a massive thunder attack down at the Wailord. The blast of lightning made him make an ": O" facial expression while keeping the same face intact. Shaking his head as he jumps up and down like a child who is going to Pokeland. His voice is exciting and hyper.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD THIS IS AWESOME!!!"

He would suddenly stop after the fisherman's introduction. Looking at him with such shock and awe from actually meeting and helping the EPIC LEGENDARY FISHERMAN in the flesh. D'Raven became completely speechless from it all as Juno comes walking back to him.

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-you're the EPIC LEGENDARY FISHERMAN? OH SNAP!! DUDE, I AM SO UNWORTHY TO BE BY YOU!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:38 pm

The EPIC LEGENDARY FISHERMAN would smile at D'Raven's praise.

"Calm down boy! What's your name?"

He began to pick up his fishing gear, disregarding the massive amount of damage and carnage that he and Gyarados had done to the small beach area.
Back to top Go down
D'Raven

D'Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 am

D'Raven didn't give any *machine gun sounds* about the devastating environment that occurred recently because he's with THE MOTHER FUCKING EPIC LEGENDARY FISHERMAN. Finally able to maintain his kiddie side, he let out a deep breath and went back to his typical self.

"I'm D'Raven Alistar. A noob Pokemon Trainer who was kicked out of home for being a neet. Now I'm trying to prove myself that I can be useful to the world."

He placed his hands inside his red jacket pockets while letting out a blink. There was really nothing else he could say since he really didn't have nothing special about himself except for being a self-sheltered person who plays games and watches TV. However, many people see him as much more for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:23 am

The EPIC LEGENDARY FISHERMAN began to head towards Sunrise Town.

"Well what do you want to do for real? You don't sound too happy about ya journey. Now that yer out on yer own now, you can go and do whatever ya want. Haven't ya thought about that?"

They would be in Sunrise Town soon since the beach wasn't too far from it.
Back to top Go down
D'Raven

D'Raven

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:44 am

D'Raven and Juno begin to walk alongside the EPIC LEGENDARY FISHERMAN engaging in conversation. The travel to Sunrise Town can be cut short by having a topic to talk about. Since it started about him unknown upon what he would want to do with his life, that would be the main thing to talk about during the walk.

"It's not that I now have the freedom to do whatever the hell I want. It's what what I want to actually do with my life. So far, I'm actually enjoying this Pokemon Trainer hobby, but I keep thinking that there is more that can apply to myself for my Pokemon as well. I do remember being in a class that used to involve physical training with some Pokemon, but that was a long time ago when I was young."

He looks up at the sunny clear blue skies. His focus stuck into the skies for a good while.

"When I was young......"

D'Raven begin to have a flashback about his child years at the age of five. He was training with his father with a few shadows about chanting out strikes with one another. Each fist would strike back and forth in synergy with his father and the rest of the shadows.

"One! Two! Three! Four! Strike! Passion! Flow! Calm!"

The flashback fades out and ends, returning him back to reality. The apprentice trainers facial expression was blank and motionless until he snap back to reality. He shook his head and wonder what the heck did that flashback meant. Oh well, its in the back burner for now. He continue to conversant with the fisherman.

"I'll find something that will root to me soon. Just got to keep exploring until it comes." He said, letting out a smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:58 am

The fisherman laughed a hearty laugh, his chest heaving as he did.

"That's not what I meant kid. I meant ya can use this as a fresh start. If ya want to be a neet still, be a neet to the world. If ya want to be a pokemon trainer, then do it. You do have the choice ta do whateva ya want. But enough about that. Welcome to Sunrise Town kiddo."

As the EPIC LEGEDNARY FISHERMAN said, they had reached Sunrise Town due to the conversation taking up a little time.

Route 1!
Items Found: 0/? (0)
Trainers Defeated: 0/2 (0)
Secrets Found: 1/1 (150)
Bosses Defeated: 1/3 (100)

Exp Rewarded for Clear: 250 per pokemon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Step: Sunrise Town   First Step: Sunrise Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Step: Sunrise Town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2