Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruka

Haruka

Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Empty
PostSubject: Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)   Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Haruka awoke with a loud yawn. The sun was shining brightly outside on the day she had been waiting for! Finally she would be able to leave New Moon Village and follow after her friends on her own journey. She was far too excited for her own good, having almost skipped breakfast on the way out the door with a yell to her mom that she'd see her in a few months. After realizing her mistake, she slowed down a bit before deciding the say goodbye to the few other people she would miss once she set out on her journey.

"Mom, I'm going now!"

"Alright honey, be careful! Call me as soon as you get to Sunrise or Sunset Town okay?"

"Alright!"

Haruka loved her mother and would definitely miss her. But this was something she wanted...no, needed to do. So with a hug from her mother, she excited her home and made a beeline to Prof. Jupiter's lab.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)   Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:41 pm

The day was indeed beautiful. The sun shined brightly as there wasn't a cloud in the sky on such a day. The residents of New Moon Village waved at Haruka as she headed towards Prof. Jupiter's office, either lounging about in front of their homes, doing yard work, or just playing around. It was cheerful, and a great day to start a journey. It wouldn't take her long to reach Jupiter's lab and as soon as she did, the doors would slide open.

The inside of the lab was spacious, testament to its new construction. Besides tables and shelves here or there, there wasn't much else. Jupiter didn't even have a lab assistant yet, but that was fine as of now. The man himself would be at the back of the lab, typing away at a computer.
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)   Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Haruka cautiously walked into the lab, looking around at how empty it seemed. She had never been inside of a pokemon lab before so she just assumed this is how it was supposed to look.

"Excuse me? Is anyone here?"

She hadn't seen Jupiter at the back but when she heard typing, she smiled and quickly approached him.

"Ano, are you Prof. Jupiter?"
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)   Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:48 pm

The man continued to type on his computer as he begin to speak out to the oncoming Haruka walking in. His tone of voice was fierce and mighty than any other professor known around Elestia which can easily halt anyone. Regardless of their status or fame.

"I knew you would come, young one."

The man slowly got up from his chair after he stroke the enter key to ship out an important order to another location. The lab continued to savant small sounds from several technological machinery by gathering data. A simple poke on the chair with his finger swiftly pushed it back inside the desk. He slowly turned around and made eye contact with Haruka. She is now face to face with Prof. Jupiter. His voice slowly toned down into a calm manner.

"I am Prof. Jupiter. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)   Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Haruka swallowed as Jupiter spoke. The power behind his tone made her shiver. She opened and closed her mouth several times, afraid to speak for a moment. After hearing his tone calm and coming face to face with him, she took a deep breath.

"I...I'm Haruka...Haruka Kanata. I, um...I'm here for a pokemon. I'm ready to start my journey."

She was starting to gain more confidence now. Thinking about the trials she'd face out there in the real world, she couldn't let herself get discouraged by the Prof, even if his aura was powerful. The sounds of the machines were all she heard and she paid attention to them instead of his intimidating aura.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)   Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:10 am

Prof. Jupiter continued to leer down at Haruka with great intensity as his aura continues to linger about for anyone to feel his presence throughout the entire area of the New Moon Village. His voice still remain in a calm manner, but kept that menacing tone to make anyone not to take him lightly.

"So you wish to begin your journey as a Pokemon Trainer, Haruka? Very well."

He snap his fingers just once and both of them instantly teleports to his providence lab section hidden inside the lab. Another snap occurs and a massive wave of poke balls come rushing pass them like a railroad going to its destination and stopping to pick up/depart the passengers. He spoke once more.

"Make your pick of any poke ball and decide. The partner that you choose will be bound with you forever."
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)   Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:28 am

As they were teleported Haruka unconsciously grabbed onto Jupiter, squeaking as she did. Then she blushed and let him go. Then the pokeballs came rushing past, throwing up a wind that almost made her skirt blow up.

"AH!"

She cried out and threw her hands down, stopping the dress from showing anything. Her face was burning bright red with a blush as she tried to hold on to consciousness in fear of passing out due to embarassment. She had a single tear in her eye as she glared up at Prof. Jupiter for doing that.

"You did that on purpose, pervert."

She humphed and stomped a few feet away from him, looking at the pokeballs and pictures associated with them as she did. After a moment, her gaze lingered on a single pokeball longer than the rest of them. She smiled as it seemed like this pokemon was calling to her.

"Treecko..."

She whispered and cradled the pokeball in her hands. This one felt right.

"I want this one!"
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)   Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:49 am

Prof. Jupiter smirked at her comment with a devilish grin along with it. Just because he was a respectable professor doesn't mean he couldn't have fun with the ladies.

"Not my fault that you're wearing a skirt with stripped panties and a little teddy bear underneath, lass."

The professor was actually scanning underneath her clothes with his aura as well. In fact, he uses it in many other ways that only he can describe himself. All perverted things aside, he was still a sincere and serious professor that has high priorities over the other aspects. He watched Haruka inspect each poke ball until she found the one she felt a sacred bond with. Prof. Jupiter felt the bond between her and the Pokemon as he spoke out. There was no use of guessing since he was the one who caught them all before.

"So you've found your partner. Treecko, the Wood Gecko Pokemon. Is this your calling?"
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)   Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:36 am

(XD I know we're beta testing, but let's keep it a little more serious to the plot. We can't have Jupiter like that when other people start roleplaying. :3 There will be other characters who act like that lol)

Haruka had already tuned out Jupiter as she looked at the pokeball. The only thing she heard was when he asked if she were sure. She turned towards him happily and nodded eagerly.

"I knew this is the pokemon I want! Me and Ace are going to reach the pokemon league and become the champion!"

She was speaking big already, though she was starting to get nervous again. She wasn't sure if she was completely ready for a pokemon journey. Not only that, she was starting at the bottom of the barrel. New Moon Village was the town furthest from the big cities and towns that made up the Elestia region. They were country bumpkins.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)   Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:23 am

(Sorry. It was just too out in the open not to pass up. xD)

Prof. Jupiter let out a menacing laugh from hearing Haruka's comment about becoming the Pokemon Legion Champion. Hearing something very minor like that did give him a kick out of it, but only for a split second. The professor glare down at her with an even fiercer glare with twice the brutal coldness buried deep within them. The rest of the poke balls rushed back into the unknown spaces of the hidden lab as the two gets teleported back to the original lab. He spoke to her with a grave warning.

"The league championships is the least bit of your priorities, child. The reality of being a Pokemon Trainer is a cruel and fickle mistress. Death follows you continuously in every corner. There are people out there that don't give a damn about your own life. Even Pokemon applies to this rule."

Prof. Jupiter walks over to one of his confined lab spaces and place his palm on the tablet. The tablet begin scanning his retinal and palm for maximum recognization. The signal turns green and the left side of the floor right next to him slides open to reveal an inventory chest. He knocks open the chest with his index finger and pull out a starter kit. Tosses it over to Haruka with quick speeds.

"Here is your starter set for the journey. Inside is five pokeballs, one of each healing utilities for burn/ paralyze/ice, and two potions. However, that is not all...."

Prof. Jupiter reach further down the chest and grab the Pokedex. An all powerful item that only a select few are given. He personally gives it to Hakura.

"This is your Pokedex, Haruka. This utility contains infinite power from within and many aspects for your journey. This may seem like a blessing at first, but it is also a curse. Many will hunt you down for this item and they will do anything to take it. Even if it means killing you! These people are known as the Dark Descendents."
Back to top Go down
Haruka

Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)   Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:00 am

Haruka accepted all of the items given to her with a sad smile. What Jupiter said had made her feel naieve. Of course the world was going to be dangerous. If she wasn't careful, she and her pokemon could be easily killed. However, when Jupiter said something about people hunting her for the pokedex, her heart skipped a beat. She knew the legend of the pokedex, but she had never believed the Dark Descendants to be real. She thought it was just a myth parents told their children to scare them, just like people disappearing in the Eclipse Forest.

"I'll be careful then."

She said this, but she honestly wasn't so sure. Shaking her head, she knew she wouldn't have a choice. If she wanted to go on this journey, she needed to be prepared for anything.

"Thank you Prof. Jupiter. I'll be on my way now! Goodbye!"
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)   Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Prof. Jupiter nodded at the young Haruka agreeing to continue with her journey. He only turn back to his computer and went back to his duties. At the same time, he'd spoke out to her sincerely as a heed of warning.

"Remember, you'll be a complete target. Don't lose the Pokedex."

Suddenly without a trace Prof. Jupiter disappear right before her very own eyes in a flash of light. At the same time, Haruka is somehow back outside the lab. The powers of Prof. Jupiter know no bounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)   Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting My Journey! (BETA TESTING)
Page 1 of 1