Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Out of the Mountain into the Filth

Go down 
+2
Minami
Kaito Inaki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

Out of the Mountain into the Filth Empty
PostSubject: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:34 pm

*Out of the mountain covered in dirt and scars, Kaito and Minami would have finally reached their goal of entering Dusk City. Kai would have smiled along with Riolu now known as, Fus, who hasn't left his shoulder since they met. Kai's smile would have disappeared though once he saw how shady looking Dusk City appeared. Looking around for a bit, Kai would turn to Minami and gave her a big smile.*

Kaito: "We... Made it... We finally made it!"

Fus: "Ri Ri!"
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Minami frowned at the town before them. It was dark and the sounds of sirens blaring off somewhere in the background could be heard. She's been getting bad feelings lately, but this was of a different kind. Like she had just walked into the wrong neighborhood or something.

Out of the Mountain into the Filth You-come-to-the-wrong-neighborhood_o_621824

Minami giggled at the image in her mind but then realized that it was probably racist, and decided not to voice it out loud. Instead, she opened up the mini map on her pokenav.

"It says this is Dusk City. It's under strict law of the Mayor, but since Elestia doesn't have a champion, there's no government able to do anything about it. The Elite 4 aren't allowed to intervene..."

The image showed their position as a blinking green dot and an arrow pointing off down the road.

"It says a pokecenter is only a block from here past that fountain."

She pointed to the large wall that seemed so surround a giant park. The tip of what appeared to be a non-operational fountain could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Minami's pokenav would be correct. Oddly though, there would be no one walking the streets of this City. If they decided to go to the pokecenter, they would end up passing the Police Station and the Pokemon Gym on the way. Even from their position though, they would be able to see a large observatory that was attached to long mansion that seemed to span the entire length of the city.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.forumotion.com
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 pm

*Kai heard Minami giggled and wondered what she was thinking about.*

Kaito: "Whats so funny?"

*Shooting her a monkey-grin Kai turned back and noticed the ghost of a town that Dusk City was. That was when Minami was giving him the rundown of the city's current condition. Maybe this was some sort of lockdown or maybe the people were afraid of something. Either way, something was causing the city folk to not want to come out.*

Kaito: "Man this place is deader than dead. We should probably start making our way to the center, yeah?"

*He'd look back towards Minami to see if she had a better idea. If not then they'd make their way to the pokemon center to get some well earned rest.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Minami would have no choice but to follow Kai at this point but even the most devoid of emotions person could see she was thinking of something else entirely. When they passed the Police Station, they would be able to see a few Officer Jenny solemnly doing their work. One of them seemed to be yelling on the telephone.

As they passed the Gym, it would be quiet. A dark aura would be wafting from inside...

The pokecenter wasn't in the best of conditions. On the inside, it was empty save for Nurse Joy and the Shop owner who both stood at their post silently, both with sad expressions on their faces. When they entered, Nurse Joy looked up and forced a smile as per her duty.

"W-welcome to the pokemon center...how may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:54 pm

*Kaito came on into the pokemon center with the biggest grin on his face. Finally being able to get a rest, Kai ran all the way up to the counter and began to bounce up and down. After all the things they just went through, how in the world does he still have all of this energy? Taking out Shaker's pokeball, Kai looked towards the Nurse Joy with hopeful eyes.*

Kaito: "Hello there Nurse Joy, may you please help my pokemon recover a bit? We just came from the Mountain Route and ran into a bit of trouble. Also, whats up with the city? Everyone is gone, the Jennys look upset, and well you and the shop clerk look all depressed. Why so glum?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Nurse Joy was a bit put off by the boys cheery demeanor. But the girl with him didn't share his happiness. She frowned even more when she noticed the girl take an available room key and went right up stairs, most likely to sleep. They were obviously not from Dusk City, and as such, Nurse Joy would not get them involved with what was going on. Especially since it could mean problems for everyone if something were to happen prematurely.

'Please grow stronger Alaude-kun...'

The Nurse Joy thought before taking Kaito's pokemon. Once she let them out, she rose a questioning eyebrow. By now, Kaito should have realized she wasn't going to answer all of his questions.

"Um, you're pokemon are all in perfect health. That girl with you must have been a medic. Other than a little sleep, you all are good to go."

Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:19 pm

*Kaito would have put Shaker back into his pokeball and allowed Fus to hop back onto his shoulder. Seeing as Minami had gone upstairs, Kaito wondered what he was going to do now. Something was going on here and Nurse Joy not wanting to answer his questions made him wonder just what was going on. Looking around, Kai bowed to Nurse Joy before he went over to store clerk.*

Kaito: "Hey, I'd like to buy a few things."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Nurse Joy didn't mind the person walking away after her words. She walked into the back room and shut the door silently.

The clerk looked up at Kaito and just like Joy, forced a smile.

"Hello sir, what are you looking for. Forgive me, we don't have much in stock."

https://pokemonnation.forumotion.com/t18-pokemart-items#40
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:49 pm

*Kaito would take two potions and placed 400 pk on the table. Placing the items in his bag, Kaito looked up stairs and decided that if they were parting ways, he might as well tell her goodbye, if she wasn't already sleeping that is. Walking up the stairs, and to the room where Minami went, Kai would softly knock on the door and call after her.*

Kaito: "Minami. I just wanted to say to take care. If this is goodbye for now or even forever, lets try to keep in contact. If you're still awake, would you w-want to exchange c-contact info?"

*As he asked that he'd blush and kind of hope that she was sleeping.*
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Minami would open the door right away, a small blush on her own face.

"I...I'd like to see you again Kai-kun. I had fun with you. Please don't forget me, but after today, I have to go get my kodachi fixed in Dawn City. I'll have to get all three badges in this area first and I can't afford to slow down so that you can get strong enough to follow me. Forgive me."

She would step outside of her room and hug Kaito. She had forgiven him about the blade and it did hurt her to leave him, even if they had only met the day before. Friendships were hard to come by in the Elestia region and she would cherish it as long as she could.

Registered Minami Oviedo into Contacts.

Minami has left the party.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:19 pm

*Kaito blushed even more and Fus stepped off his shoulder to give the two their moments. He'd be laughing his little butt off and would watch as Minami hugged Kai. He'd put his arms around her and hug tightly.*

Kaito: "I could never forget you, Minami-chan. Good luck with everything you want to do. I'll always be supporting you no matter how far we are. Don't apologize either, I understand fully. Maybe we'll meet again, maybe on opposite sides, the best of friends, or even l-...."

*He'd blush even brighter and decided not to finish that sentence. Kai would smile even brighter and shoot her a wink.*

Kaito: "Take care Minami, I'll always be there with you no matter how far we're apart. Take care and please... Live!"

*With that, Kaito's eyes would burn brightly with anticipation, excitement, and even love. He'd turn to Fus and nodded at him, Fus would then jump onto his shoulder then shot Minami a wink. It seemed that Kai's pokemon were beginning to become a lot like their trainer... That's a scary thought...*

Registered Kaito Inaki into Contacts.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:31 pm

(lol You didn't need to do that)

With Minami closing the door behind her, she and Kaito would not see each other for the remainder of his time in Dusk City.

Kaito is now free to move about the city.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:39 am

*Kaito would exit the pokemon center after having a little moment with Minami. Looking around the place, Kai smiled seeing as he can do some urban exploring since no one was out. He'd looked over to Fus and grinned. Fus smiled back and cried out. They were totally ready for some exploring.*

Kaito: "Come Fus, lets go out on the town and see if we can find any secret places with treasure!"

Fus: "Ri Ri Ri!"

*Kaito would continue grinning and went off a little deeper into the city. What he was looking for were little deserted alleyways, spaces in between the buildings where things can easily be hidden, as well as passageways into the unknown. They would often becareful and Fus could sense the auras of others to see if they were hostile or not.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:51 am

In this city, there would be nothing but dark auras wafting from almost everyone Kaito passed. In his exploring, he would see that there were armed guards on every other street and some cars that drove by were either always police cars, or armored trucks with mounted weapons on the top. The city seemed more like it was at wartime. The allies and other places were usually occupied with either a hooker doing her job, or someone selling narcotics illegally. It was obvious this city was a terrible place to be.

However, in his exploring, Kaito would also find a restaurant near the western exit of town. Across from the restaurant was a road that lead to the entrance of the massive mansion that doubled as the Mayor's office.

There were a few houses that seemed like normal places other than the condemned ones or the ones obviously used for...other things. The few people out and about with normal auras were the ones looking the most tired.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:12 pm

*The atmosphere here was depressing. Kaito's smile slowly disappeared and was almost turned into a frown. Fus however, tried his best to cheer up Kai by patting his head and giving him hugs. Kai smiled a little and softly pet Fus' head. Deciding that this place was too mentally scarring for a thirteen year-old, Kai would head over to the City gate that lead towards Route 5, which headed to the north.*

Kaito: "Come on Fus, this place is too depressing to stay in much longer. We have to train a small bit anyways and take on the gym leader here."

Fus: "Ri..."

*With all that said, Kaito walked with Fus still on his shoulder, towards Route 5 to go train some bit.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:03 pm

(Time Skip)

*After catching a Shiny Pidgeotto, defeating a Throh, evolved Fus, and defeating the Grinder's Challenge, Kaito came back a bit more sturdy and fierce looking. Dusk City still depressed him, but it wouldn't show on his face. While walking from the gate down to the pokecenter to get Aeolus healed, he'd pull out his Pokenav and scroll over to the contact list, scrolling down the list of contacts he'd find Minami's name and decided to give her a call to tell her how he's doing. Fus followed right next to him, making sure to protect him while they traveled the streets of Dusk City. The pokenav would ring a few times and Kai was really excited to tell her how much he has grown.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Calling: Minami Oviedo

Out of the Mountain into the Filth 15-68

Hello? Kaito-kun?
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:17 pm

*Kaito was so happy that she answered a small squeal could be heard escaping his mouth. Trying to play it off and blushing some more, Kai would nervously begin speaking.*

Kaito: "Minami-chan? How's it going!? I wanted to tell you that I advanced in trainer rank, evolved Fus the Riolu, and captured a Shiny Pidgeotto that I named Aeolus. I also defeated the Grinder's Challenge in Grinder's Paradise, and now I'm on my way to fighting Shinta!!! Oh man I'm so very excited! How are things on your end?"

*Kaito sounded like an excited school girl. He was very happy to tell her all of this. She was his whole inspiration to get stronger, and he wanted to see what she'll think of him now.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Wow you've been busy! Congratulations Kaito-kun!

I beat Shinta, Kaito-kun! I'm on Route 4 right now, I'm heading to Crescent Town but I think it may be a bad idea. There's nothing but water pokemon and trainers over here. My Monferno and Aron won't be able to handle this on their own.

A slight pause...

I'm going to get to Crescent Town to check things out then I'll be heading back to Dusk City in a few days. Maybe I'll catch up with you before you leave?

Her voice trembled a bit, almost as if she were nervous to say what she did.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:34 pm

*Kaito was so happy to hear her congratulations and smiled brightly.*

Kaito: "Thank you!"

*After hearing how she beat Shinta, Kaito become even more determined to grow stronger and catch up with her. Then he heard about her ordeal over at Route 4 and hoped she wouldn't do anything that would harm herself or her pokemon, then again he knew she wouldn't.*

Kaito: "Nice job! Congrats on getting your gym badge! That Route sounds difficult for little Shaker. I hope you're alright out there, please stay safe."

*Kaito waited to respond after her short pause then reply.*

Kaito: "Sure, that sounds like a great plan! If anything, I won't be leaving Dusk City since I may wanna do some more training, so it sounds like a plan to be with you again!"

*Kaito then heard her voice tremble and he wondered what was up.*

Kaito: "Are you ok Mina-chan? You sound nervous right now, is everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:54 pm

I have to go Kaito-kun! Congratulations again on becoming a stronger trainer! Keep up the good work! We'll battle someday, kay? See ya later, bye!

She was obviously flustered, but she meant her words. She couldn't say what she wanted. She sort of missed Kaito which is why she wanted to see him again, even if just for a bit. He was one of only a few people Minami cared about at all.

As the phone hung up, he would hear a splash before the dial tone. *Back In Free Roam Mode* :3
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:13 pm

*Kaito was a little confused as to why she was flustered but didn't have the time to ask, as she had said what she wanted to said then hung up. Before she did though, he'd be able to hear the sound of a splash and chuckled a little.*

Kaito: "Now then, time to go to the pokemon center!"

*Kai with a bounce in his step, ran off towards the pokemon center. Fus followed closely behind him, running and smiling with joy. It seemed as though all three of his pokemon became closer, although he would need to make things right with Aeolus. He didn't want pokemon to think of him as a bad person and as such, would talk to her and enjoy more fun battles with her. First things first though, she needed to get healed.

Kai made his way back into the pokemon center and had hoped everything was alright there. The last time he came by, everyone was so melancholy. Nevertheless, Kaito was brimming with positive energy and knew the next step after this, would be to take on Shinta for his first gym battle.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Dusk City would seem a bit more busy, however, there would seem to be more armed guards out and around too for some reason. It was the beginning of the month, and the chill of December would send a shiver down many people's backs. In the pokemon center, the somber expressions of both Joy and the Mart owner would still be there, but it would be more neutral than sad this time around.

"Hello again. Welcome to our pokemon center, how may I help you?"

Nurse Joy asked dryly.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Kaito: "Tis the season to be jolly I suppose..."

*Kai said to himself as he saw all of the happenings throughout the city. Entering the pokecenter would be the expressions of the mart owner and Nurse Joy. They seemed a lot more dry than sad, which was an improvement. Walking over to the counter, Kaito would place Aeolus' ball on the counter and look at Nurse Joy with a very bright smile.*

Kaito: "Hello again Nurse Joy! My Pidgeotto was hurt during the Grinder's Challenge and I need it to be healed up before I go to take on Shinta!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Out of the Mountain into the Filth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the Mountain into the Filth
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next