Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

This is Only the Beginning.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linchestal Galliagus

This is Only the Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: This is Only the Beginning.   This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:52 pm

*The bright light of of the morning sun would shine through his bedroom, dimly lighting the room. Linchestal's eyes would crack open slightly before he rolled out of bed. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do but grabbed nearby clothing out of instinct. Once fully dressed he continued on to the other room where he would greet his mother and father cooking breakfast.*

"Good morning."

*He said while taking a seat at the table. A plate with a small amount of food sat in front of him. He began to eat and finished it in mere seconds.*

Mother: "Don't eat yet, we didn't finish the rice!"

*She said in a tired voice.*

"Don't worry about it. I have to leave soon today, remember? I have to get ready."

Father: "Oh right, I almost forgot. We packed your bag yesterday. It's over by the door there."

"Really? Then I can leave now! Thank you guys, I'll keep in touch."

*With this said he ran to each of them and gave a kiss to his mother and a hug to his father before picking up his bag and heading out of their home.

It wasn't long before he bypassed the city's gym and found his way to the Pokemon Center. Walking through its doors he would walk up to the counter in search of assistance.*
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: This is Only the Beginning.   This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:52 pm

The lakeside built location of Crescent Town. Built completely on the lake with thousands of planks and bountiful wood to escalate above surface level. This beautiful town is well known for its constant water sports and fun events around the entire area. Friendly people roam about greeting others. Children and adults alike fish by the edge of the planks for their catch of the day. One of the peaceful places to maintain a home and a exquisite tourist site.

As Linchestral enters the Pokemon Center, he would be greeted by the traditional jingle that plays inside for many visitors and Pokemon Trainers. In addition, right behind the counter lies Nurse Joy in her elegant and charming posture. She would bow to him and spoke in her heavenly tone.

"Welcome to the Pokemon Center, sir. How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Linchestal Galliagus

PostSubject: Re: This is Only the Beginning.   This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:07 pm

*Being greeted, Linchestal would do the same before proceeding to speak. It had been funny to him as he had always walked by the Pokemon center but never even thought about going in, but here he was.*

"Greetings to you as well. I'm here to begin my life as a Pokemon trainer."

*He said with the upmost of confidence. The time was now and no turning back.*
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: This is Only the Beginning.   This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:08 pm

Nurse Joy kept her mirthful smile upon Linchestal while listening to his request of becoming a Pokemon Trainer. The majestic nurse typed a few keystrokes on the computer and start up the Pokemon Registration Process.

"One Pokemon Trainer coming up.~♫"

The program brought up a television screen right above her head and prompt out a small list of data that is needed to be inputted by Linchestal.

"All right. All I need from you now is your name, age, and starter Pokemon of your choice."
Back to top Go down
Linchestal Galliagus

PostSubject: Re: This is Only the Beginning.   This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:38 pm

"My name is Linchestal Galliagus, age 21. The Pokemon I would like is Wailmer."

*Linchestal would say to the smiling Nurse Joy. He had always found that particular Pokemon to be quite interesting as he grew up. All he did now was wait for Nurse Joy.*
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: This is Only the Beginning.   This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Nurse Joy begin typing up the requested data that Linchestal was giving to her to complete his registration. At the same time, her Chansey came out of the medical lab with a Pokeball gently laid on top of a small pillow. The Chansey placed it right next to Nurse Joy and gave her partner a thumbs up. She responded back with the same poise and style. Afterwards, the printer began its process and printed out his Pokemon Trainer card. She took the card and place it right by the Pokeball.

"Congratulations! You are now an official Pokemon Trainer!"
Back to top Go down
Linchestal Galliagus

PostSubject: Re: This is Only the Beginning.   This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:02 pm

"Alright, now I can start my journey... and..."

*He said, pausing as he to the pokeball in hand. It was time to get to business. He looked back up at Nurse Joy while also taking his trainer card.*

"Is this all the equipment a Pokemon Trainer will need, Nurse Joy?"
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: This is Only the Beginning.   This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Nurse Joy would let out a light giggle from her tiny mistake with her eyes closed. Surely, she wouldn't let any of her newly appointed trainers out into the world of Elestia without a starter kit of their own. She spoke in her charming and elegant voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that you're a newcomer. Your trainer kit is right at the Pokemart over at the right corner."

She would point out the direction of where the Pokemart is located inside the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Linchestal Galliagus

PostSubject: Re: This is Only the Beginning.   This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 pm

*Linchestal chuckled along a bit with Nurse Joy as he watch her point out the Pokemart.*

"Ah, thank you Nurse Joy, I'll be off then."

*He said while walking over to the Pokemart to pick up his starter kit.*
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: This is Only the Beginning.   This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Nurse Joy's job is completed as she sits back down on her chair and explore into her book until another customer is present. In the meantime, Linchestal walk towards the Pokemart where the shopkeep was tiding up the stand. He had just recently got stocked up with some new products and current ones. He then noticed Linchestal right by his stand and gave him a wave.

"Welcome to the Pokemart, good sir. How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Only the Beginning.   This is Only the Beginning. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Only the Beginning.
Page 1 of 1