Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

A good day to take over a Region.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cormag Drakon

Cormag Drakon

A good day to take over a Region. Empty
PostSubject: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Cormag had been released onto the world. Far from the causal evil that may unfold he was going to start his journey to take over the Region. Of course he couldn't do it right now, because he was still considered a small fry. And well he didn't have any remarks but in time he will be known. Walking to the Pokemon Center, Why? Because he wanted to get his starter Pokemon! If he could, he would have kicked the door open but he wanted to be polite and it slide open, Ironic that it was a sliding door.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:44 pm

As Cormag walks into the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy bows to him happily with her charming smile. Though this was a charade that she is acting out because of update on the Twilight Forest, Haruka and Officer Jenny going in there to investigate and stop the commotion within. She spoke out calmly and cheerfully to him.

"Welcome to the Pokemon Center, sir. How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Cormag Drakon

Cormag Drakon

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:15 am

Cormag being himself just gave her a stern look, she was cheery as she usually was. So he guessed that everything was going wrong in the world. So he quite on his best smirk, that would make him look like a cool guy with a Dark Aura around him. Then again, he wanted to get his pokemon and Alter the world!!

" Hello Miss Joy, Can I get my first pokemon and starter kit " Thinking that it was the right phrase for it.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:38 am

Nurse Joy continued to act her charade as she nod upon his request. Seeing that he was a confident and willing type of person, the registration process shouldn't take too long to complete. She starts up the Pokemon Registration Program and opens up the Registration Process.

"Now then, what is your name, age, and starter Pokemon for your journey?"
Back to top Go down
Cormag Drakon

Cormag Drakon

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:42 am

Cormag looked at her, as she asked for his info. So simply, he gave her the info she wanted.

" Cormag Drakon, Age fifteen, and starter a Meowth.....Please " Saying the last word with a strain.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 am

His tone of voice was not a pleasant one as she types in his information for the registration process. Nurse Joy finishes up the registration and locks in to add it to the database. Out of the medical lab, her Chansey would come out with a pillow platter in her hands. On top of the pillow is a Pokemon with the Meowth that Cromag chosen. The Poke Ball pops open and brings out his partner right by his side.

"Congratulations! You are now an official Pokemon Trainer! Here is your Trainer Card!"

She pulls out Cormag's Trainer Card from the printing system and hands it to him.
Back to top Go down
Cormag Drakon

Cormag Drakon

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:55 am

Cormag gladly grabbed the trainer card, and looked to his new Partner in crime. A Meowth that stood on all fours, it moved to his leg and started to rub against it. I picked it up and held it in my arms, petting it like one of those evil masterminds from the TV.

" Thanks, see you around "

He winked at her, but it was just to seem charming. Then walked out the door of the Pokemon center, going to the next place. To visit his dear old professor to get his Dex and other stuff. I think that is where you get the things. Traveling about a few blocks, which isn't very much and soon came to the front of the lab entrance. Doing the normal thing, and rung the door bell to tell him that he was here.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:11 am

The lab doors open for Cormag, allowing him entrance into the lab. Inside there will be several mechanical and natural projects occurring all at once. Each experiment is currently based around Pokemon evolutions from natural items and some through evolutionary stones. Trying to understand how each subject works, the professor took the time to take care of this section of the joint project compared to the other two professors. One being Prof. Jupiter and the other Prof. Solara. As Cormag ventures further into the lab, he would notice a female Professor experimenting with two completely different evolution stones to combine them into a completely new element. The Dusk and Dawn Stones should, in theory and hypothesis, create an Eclipse Stone. A completely rare and unique stone that can easily evolve Pokemon into their second state much faster without any additional requirements or trade requirements.

"Let's see. By structuring the valves by 25% the chances of creating this stone should increase it chances by 32.7%"
Back to top Go down
Cormag Drakon

Cormag Drakon

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:19 am

Cormag the Evil Trainer had entered the Lab as he looked around the lab. It was quite the pad, a large structure filled with toys for destruction, or for the good of the region. It made him shiver at the thought of good and now it was time to meet his Professor of this town. Reaching her, she was working on two stones and talking about percentages......which was always hard to solve. Stopping behind her, he put his fist to his mouth and coughed to make his arrival known.

" Hello, Professor. How are you doing this fine evening? "
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:36 pm

"Silence, please! I'm doing an experiment right now!"

Prof. Cresciendo is in too deep with her experiment projects and doesn't like being interrupted in her work unless its a part to contribute for her work. She calculated the percentages several more times until she was completely certain that her hypothesis will be deemed absolute. She pulls the switch to start up the alchemy atom breaker machine and the two stones begin to break down into bare minerals of their natural components. However, it will be some time for the process to show results so she went back to whoever was speaking to her before.

"Thank you for not fully interrupting me on my work, otherwise you would have had a bad time on your hands."

She would turn around and reveal herself towards Cormag, fixing her glasses slightly with just the tip of her index finger. Her lab jacket is quite opened and revealing little skin at the moment because of the low temperatures inside the lab.

"Now what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Cormag Drakon

Cormag Drakon

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Cormag just stood by her, as she told him to be quiet. He did it because he wanted to, not because he listened to her. After she was done, she seemed to be doing quite well with her experiment. Maybe he would visit her another time, and ask about her works that could be used for EVIL!! but it was still just a theory on his part. Pushing his glasses back to his face, looking over her figure and smirked at her.

" Well now that your free, I would like a Pokedex and some poke-balls? "

Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Seeing that Cormag is just here for some Poke Balls and the Pokedex, Prof. Cresciendo sigh and went out to her computer desk, typing on the keyboard with a few strokes and pressed enter to open up a hidden shelf on his left side. The shelf contained the Pokemon Trainer's starter set: Five Poke Balls, 1 antidote/burn/parlyz heal, and one potion. Afterwards, she opens up a hidden shelf right by her computer to pull out the Pokedex. A key item with limitless power and endless potential. She press the button on her keyboard to teleport it instantly on Cormag. She barely have any time to explain about the reasons of the Pokedex so she'd gave him the nutshell of it.

"The Pokedex is a utility that contains endless amounts of untapped power, but you'll be targeted by many people for that item. Dead or alive, you better protect your ass outside that world. Now move along. I know you're just here for your Trainer Kit and want to go on your journey. Shoo!"

She waved her hands to tell him to go off on his own journey and find out his own goals. She is still preoccupied with her research.
Back to top Go down
Cormag Drakon

Cormag Drakon

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Cormag grabbed the Pokedex, and the other things were put in his Backpack. So that he could grab them later, at the moment he had to get his work in order. She seemed to be rather pissed or tired of people asking for the same thing. Maybe it was a casual thing for her, or was it because she disliked people in all? Whatever it was, he was happy and activated the Pokedex and used it on his Meowth.

Dex: Meowth, the Scratch Cat Pokémon. Meowth loves to roam at night to gather coins and other objects that sparkle, but it spend most of the daylight hours sleeping. It's also considered a Lucky Pokemon.

Cormag was happy to see it working, and put it away in his pocket. This was the start of his journey, but he supposed that he should be polite.

" Don't give me that same abbi like the rest of those trainers. Maybe I can help you. Do you need anything deliever or field researcher for anything Professor Cresiendo? "
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:40 pm

"Well if you in-"

Prof. Cresiendo's eye caught a glimpse of the Meowth right by Cormag's side. The cat pokemon is quite the cute Pokemon, but the fact that it has a shiny coin on its forehead made it even more adorable. Two of her greatest weaknesses in one Pokemon: Cuteness and Shiny Object. She would blush lightly and calls to the Meowth to come towards her gently.

"Here, kitty kitty kitty~♥ Prof. Cresiendo got a little present for you~♥"

Her special charm easily made Cormag's Meowth walk towards her with no resistance whatsoever. She may be a serious professor, but she is also a delicate Pokemon Lover to many. Playfully petting him and scratching him behind its ear to relax and comfort him. Her facial expression is in bliss and cheer as she speaks cutely to the Meowth.

"You're a good Meowth, aren't you?~♥ I got something special for you~♥"

She reach into her jacket pocket and pulls out a Normal Gem. A unique piece of gem that boosts one normal type attack. The gem will be consumed once the attack is hit. She placed it on Meowth's paw to give to him.

"There you go. Make sure you use it wisely~♥"

Afterwards, she gave him back to Cormag and kept her smile at the moment, blushing lightly while trying to return back to her serious side.

"Now, back to your request. I actually do have a favor you could help me out if you're interested. I need someone to deliver this parcel to Prof. Solara in Sunrise Town or to Prof. Jupiter in New Moon Town. You will be compensated for your travels."

Milestone Unlocked: Free Rare! (200 Exp) 1/10
Milestone Unlocked: Professor Secrets (100 Exp) 1/3
Back to top Go down
Cormag Drakon

Cormag Drakon

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Cormag looked over at her, as she fondled his Pokemon. Meowth was entranced by her attempts and let her rub him. Meowth was meowing cutely at her. While I stood in the background, just watching my pokemon get all the attention. I just looked around the Lab for something interesting until she was done. When she was finally finished, he snapped back to her while she gave my Pokemon a Normal Gem and spoke about the Mission.

" I will gladly take the Parcel, It will be my first task on my journey "
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: r    A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:43 pm

"Very well. I shall allow you to help me with my experiment for this parcel delivery."

Prof. Cresiendo walked over to her computer desk and pulled out a Poke Parcel from under her drawer. She places it inside Cormag's bag tightly to assure that the item won't drop out.

"Make sure you deliver this to Sunrise or New Moon Town and return to me for your reward."

She leans down to Meowth and pets him gently, smiling nicely at it.

"Now you make sure that your Pokemon Trainer treats you nice and defend him~♥."

After that, she went back to her research project about the Eclipse Crystal, taking notes on the percentages and procedures going on with the materialization machine.
Back to top Go down
Cormag Drakon

Cormag Drakon

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Well that was pretty much it, he grabbed the parcel and nodded to her. Meowth moved around her leg, and purred before it followed it's trainer out of the door. He was on his first journey now, and live will be sweet. Meowth climbed up my back and layed on my shoulder looking at me.

" She is a nice Women "

......I stopped in my tracks, looking around for the voice. But no one was around, only his Meowth. Looking at it, it didn't say anything but I might be really pumped to leave my town.

" Meowth were on are way to the top my friend! "

Meowth looked at me, as we walked and only smirked like a kitty.

" Ye....Meow "

Cormag thought that he was going crazy, that his pokemon was speaking to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good day to take over a Region.   A good day to take over a Region. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good day to take over a Region.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Adventure Unlimited :: Regions :: Elestia Region :: Elestia Region :: Sunset Town-
Jump to: