Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

I'll Find My own Answers...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabuto

Shabuto

I'll Find My own Answers... Empty
PostSubject: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:54 am

After storming out of the Lab of Professor. Dip- Shit shabuto would be now making his way out of the New monn village. He truned to face the village once more knowing that he wouldnt see it again for quite sometime...Not that he cared though...he had no real ties to it besdes his family and now that those were severed so was his care for the village or it's inhabitants. His Short black hair ruffled by the passing gales reminded him of the feel of a brand new start...but one stanied by the spots of uncertainty in his life.

"I'll figure this out...one way or another..."

He said leaving behind the village and embarking on his quest of understanding, He release Gothita from her Pokeball for she hated being confined in such a small space as mere data...she enjoyed the feel of the wind as they traveled as it brushed against her ribbon like feelers. The path before them was filled with blanks...it was up to shabuto to fill them in and awaken the Answers he sought...

"What i am?...What am i?"

Those thoughts kept ringing in his head...he couldn't put the pieces together...why would he say that to shabuto?...he obviously knew something...but wasn't going to spill the beans to shabuto...he'd have to go out and find somethings out on his own. Traveling forth he and Gothita were now walking towards their next destination...wherever fate chose it to be.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:14 am

Since Shabuto had been walking forward, not through the grass, he would come across a pokemon battle just getting under way a bit down the road. This path wasn't long, but there were a few trainers here and there.

Continue...

https://pokemonnation.forumotion.com/t48-on-the-road-to-sunset-town
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.forumotion.com
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:50 am

-Time Skip-
https://pokemonnation.forumotion.com/t48-on-the-road-to-sunset-town

As he continued walking through the Tall grass he had come across something rather interesting...a girl who had some issues but nonetheless had the makings of a good trainer...he wondered about himself though... Did he have the making to become someone great?..even more so..did he have what it took to find the answers he sought?...only his time and effort would tell.

"Come one Thita...we have things to do..."

He said wlaking not so aimlessly through the grass still vigilant and observant.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:00 am

It wouldn't take long for Shabuto to run into his own pokemon encounter. His first battle would be here, and after watching Haruka for so long, should know what to expect.

I'll Find My own Answers... 187

Lv. 7
Exp: 345/510

The grass pokemon was lazily hopping around, oblivious to any and all others around it. It seemed a bit naive to think it was safe when people came through here quite often.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Shabuto saw the Grass pokemon appear...it didnt know what type it was or even it's name ( Pokedex usual helps at this part xD) But whatever it was...it seemed oblivious and happy...shabuto was a Grimdark but he wasn't pure evil..he couldn't just randomly attack a pokemon that didnt do anything to wrong him...

"Tch..Come on thita...we cant do anything to that one..."

He had to admit he had a soft spot for cute things...that why he and thita were so close...but he never let anyone know that...he just kept it moving ignoring the pokemon. And began looking else where.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Continuing on down the path, not even too far from where the Hoppip was, two pokemon would come sliding into his path. Unlike the Hoppip, these pokemon's full attention were on Shabuto.

I'll Find My own Answers... 56

Lv: 9
Exp: 730/1000

I'll Find My own Answers... 56

Lv: 7
Exp: 345/510
Back to top Go down
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 pm

"Now you two...."

Shabuto said closing his eyes and taking in a deep breathe before thita popped in front of him...her feelers starting to glow with a dark pink energy.

"I can deal with..."

Manky weren't really that cute..and by their looks they meant business when it came to letting shabuto pass them by.

"Thita....Confusion...But split it up will you..."

He said and she responded the Two separate Ribbon like feelers Channeled her Psychic energy into her little hands creating two orbs of telekinetic force that she launched at the two mankey each on ready to slam into them both.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 pm

The obviously more experienced Male Mankey was fast enough to avoid the straight forward psychic attack and jumped up. The less experienced Mankey wasn't so lucky and took the attack dead on, getting knocked off her feet. The Mankey leered down at Gothita as it was moving in and would claw at it with a scratch attack as it made to land right in front of it. The attack from Mankey would deal a decent amount of damage, however it would suddenly get distracted by looking back to see that its partner was already down for the count. Apparently the confusion had been a critical hit as well as super effective, knocking the Mankey out instantly.

Exp Drop: 110
Back to top Go down
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:44 pm

"Such a Brash attack...Foolish..Thita...Lets not waist our other attack hmm?"

He said as the Ball of Psychic energy would redirect itself and come from behind aiming to smack into the Mankey from Behind Whilst this happened Thita would Preform a Sort of Ballerina twirl Dodging to the Left of the makey whilst Leaving a ball of Confusion in her place..

A Clever Pincer attack. And since it was distracted the attack should land.

Starting 125/210----> 110+ 125=235/210
Level 5-6 235/345
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Unfortunately, Mankey was far more experienced and far more faster than Thita, so before it could perform its twirl, since it was also concentrating on redirecting the Confusion, it would be hit by the powerful scratch attack. And since it looked back, it would see the redirected Confusion. It would be hit by the attack at the last second as it tried to dodge, but only grazed. Either way, the super effective attack did some decent damage. Thita's health would take big hit from the single scratch attack due to Mankey's high attack power and superior level. If she could land just one more hit on the pokemon, it could be over that easy, but they shouldn't underestimate a stronger opponent.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Shabuto winced in pain as he felt thita get struck by the force of the brutes attack. They felt each others emotions and feelinsgs and thus his pain was hers and her pain was his. Thita was smacked back by the Force of the attack...Wounded but not defeated.Her proud nature would never allow her to wallow in the dirt like discared filth...She would fight right to the bitter end.

Thita: thita

"Thita are we really goona let this Filth embarrass us like that?..or are we gonna show him the Power we have!"

Shabuto couldn't deny the rush a pokemon battle send through you. Thita got up dusted herself off She could tell she had left a pretty bad mark on the manky and he was close to the edge...if they played their cards right they coudl tak eit down but the had to think..it was stronger and faster...but sometimes speed isnt everything.

"Come on you mongrel...is that the best you got?"

SHabuto said baiting the pokemon...from the looks of it he could tell it was kinda a hot head and by paiting it he coudl hopefully draw it into attacking all the while thita had started to let it psychic energy flow through it's body she was prepping herself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:43 pm

Shabuto was smarter than he looked (lol). The Mankey was a very temperamental pokemon and when Shabuto taunted it, it forgot all about Gothita. Focusing its anger on Shabuto, it quickly made its way towards him, going low for a low kick.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:59 pm

( Really you gone sneak diss like that lol)

"Idiot...Now..Thita"

He said somberly as the Manky Charged right for him Thita was already Beside Shabuto who would have hopped over the low kick seein as how she had been forgotten thita WOuld have launched the Mass of Confusing Psychic energy that had been gathered and Amplfied by means of her ribbon like feelers at the mankey head on Blasting it with the Force of the Psychic attack hopefully finishing the mankey.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:05 am

As the confusion attack hit Mankey from behind, its low kick missing only because it was so much of a easy to avoid attack, Mankey's eyes would widen and then roll to the back of its head, taken out easily.

Exp Drop: 145

With the Mankey's easily taken care of, Shabuto and Thita were free to move on, the River up ahead not too far. A bridge was over the river leading to the opposite side and there were two trainers lounging around on the other side as well. Several wild pokemon could be seen on the River's edge.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:21 am

Fun...Hmp

"Good work Thita...were moving on now"

He said thita Cheering on happily...that was there first pokmon battle and they took out two oppents. Thita was already starting to feel her power grow from just these to battles alone. Shabuto could feel her increase as if it was his own..thier connection it self was getting stronger.

Thita: thita thia

Shabuto wlake on closer by the trainers.

235/345---->+ 145= 380/345
Level 6-7 35/510
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:03 pm

(You're skipping the river?)

One of the trainers that was standing by up the road would notice Shabuto. With a gleam in his eye, he would stand up and point right at him.

"Hey you! Newbie guy! Let's have a battle right now! I've got a win streak going and you're going to be number 10!"

The other trainer that was playing by the river several yards away shook his head. He turned his attention away and went back to trying to catch a Poliwag.

The trainer that challenged Shabuto didn't even wait for his answer before sending out a pokemon.

"Let's do this Audino!"

I'll Find My own Answers... 531

Lv. 10

Audino: Audi! Audi!
Back to top Go down
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:57 pm

"Tch Such Vulgarity...Thita lets go..."

He said with in a lsightly irritable tone. Thita hoped in front of Hmm her Cheeks puffed up ready to deal with the Audino. Shabuto had no way of telling what type Audino was and would have to really heavly on this battle to figure it out...the pokemon looked a little tougher than Gothita but that didnt mean they were gonna back out.

"Your Challenge you move..."

H esaid whilst Gothita's Feelers started to grow a somber pink color.

Random number (1,6) :

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Audino would tilt its head to the side cutely, having never seen a Gothita before. They were very uncommon in this area. It waved at Gothita and Shabuto happily. The trainer behind it sweat dropped.

"What are you doing Audino? Attack it, they're the enemy!"

Audino looked back at its trainer in confusion.

"Fight already! Use Growl!"

Audino frowned but looked back at Gothita and growled cutely anyway. The sounds would pulsate through the area, causing Gothita's attack power to fall.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:16 pm

"Thita...Do it..."

Thita like shabuto did not let the Opuritunty to strike Pass. Just as Qucikly as Audino Turned it's head to face it's trainer Thita had Luacnhed a Confusion ball at the Audino so that when it tunred back to face thita it would met by the Ball of Pychic Force more than likley stopping the Growl. If not Tita would suffer the Drop in her Physcal attack.

"Prepare Thita..."

Waiting to see what would happen next thita would start to do as shabuto instructed...she began to place small amounts of Focused Psychic energy into several bullet lke Pebbles..waiting to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Audino was about to growl but was surprised to be attacked before it could. The confusion hit and Audino slid back a bit. When it looked up, it had tears in its eyes, not wanting to battle at first. It wasn't confused by the attack, and it didn't seem hurt that bad either.

"See Audino! They're the enemy! Now let's get on with this!"

Audino pouted as it cried and began to run towards Gothita at a medium pace. It growled as it did, unleashing a pulse around its body in the form of a sound wave, once again attempting to lower Gothita's attack power.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:56 pm

"Thita stand your ground..."

Gothita would stand frim and Proudly as Audino Charged for her. Though her Physical attack had been lowered she would persevere and Lauchn the Pcyhis Confusion Pebbles at the Audino each they were pretty dense and felt like getting Hit with a Small but thick metal rod. Hopefully Audino woul become Confused. Mean while Shabuto would prep a Potion For thita for when she needed to be healed..she wasnt down for the count just yet but he didnt want to take any chances. Thita would Jump back and started building up some more Psychic power...preparing for her next move.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Audino's high health and defense proved useful and it plowed right through the pebbles of confusion. Their power was distributed through the pebbles, so there was no chance of confusion that time, however, the bruises on Audino's arms showed a little damage. With Gothita standing its ground, Audino would have a clean shot and would make its first attack.

"Double slap!"

The trainer called and Audino quickly used the size advantage over Thita to get into reach and slap the poor pokemon several times.

Random number (1,5) :
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:02 pm

(Double Slap Hit Two Times)

Thita would be in real trouble now, since it hadn't been healed before the last battle with the Mankey.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto

Shabuto

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Shabuto looked to his companion with a slightly sorrowful look. She was really taking a beating out there and it was mostly because of his lack of experience, coupled with the fact that he hadn't healed ehr. He sucked at this pokemon trainer business. If he couldn't defeat on lousy ass trainer then how would eh face his brother when the time came? He couldn't get any answers being this damn weak. Thita would skid across the ground. Her normally clean cut bodice was now covered in dirt and bruises. She was pretty banged up. He pursed his slips whilst tightening his hands. He was about to call her back, but her feelers would twitch. She'd fell his emotions. The sadness and pain and the shame that he was causing her to lose. SHe would not have himself becoming a woose now! Not while they were in the middle of a battle. She struggled up to her feet. Dawdling a bit but quickly she found her center. Her eyes would narrow, she'd glared over to Shabuto out of the corner of her eyes.

Thita: Thita...

His eyes would widened. It was almost as if with that single utterance of her name she spoke these words to him.

"Pathetic..."

He'd smirk. It was just like her tosya such a thing to him when he began doubting everything. How could he expects to force the good doctor to give him his answers if her couldn't even handle himself? Thita's single utterance fuelled him with the desire to keep this match going.

"Thita...Stand and find your center...gather your energy...and prepare yourself..."

His short black hair began to sway in the winds that passed. His eyes fixated on the trainer before him. They were about to go out with a bang if they went out at all. Shabuto had an agenda...and this guy was standing in his way...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:25 pm

"Hit it with another growl Audino and then back away!"

The trainer called and Audino let loose another pulse of a growl, reducing Thita's attack power. This trainer was pretty dumb if he thought lowering the pokemon's attack had anything to do with its special attack. If this kept up, Thita would have an easy victory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Find My own Answers...   I'll Find My own Answers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll Find My own Answers...
Page 1 of 1