Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D'Raven

D'Raven

Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio   Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Name: D'Raven Alistar
Class: Trainer
Badges: 0
Trainer Rank: D

Born in the small lands of New Moon Village, D'Raven was optimized for greatness to become the very best Pokemon trainer in the world. Or so his parents thought. Instead, he reside his whole life in studying other natures of human beings more than Pokemon. His very few friends went out on their journeys in the world of Elestia. D'Raven, however, stood home and kept his record straight of laziness through video games, self-centered studies of human beings, and television. His parents couldn't take seeing their son being a useless neet and embarrassment of their own heirloom. As a result, they kicked him out of their house and forced him to become a Pokemon Trainer or never come back again. Seeing that his fate was completely out of his own control, D'Raven shrug it off and swallowed his pride. The adventure of his Pokemon journey through Elestia begins.

Item's List
Money: 100 PK

Balls
Poke Ball x3
Christmasball: x5 (Will give a random item when used.)

Items
Antidote x1
Parlyz Heal x1
Burn Heal x1
Revives x4
Meat Gum x2
Potions x2
Gingerbread Man: x2 (Cures any ailment and boost defense)
Hot Chocolate: x1 (Boosts the power of Fire and Water type moves. Gives resistance to Ice type moves.)
Candy Cane: x3 (Cures Sleep. Raises Atk/Satk.)

General Items
Mistletoe: x1 (Pokemon hold. Induces Infatuation upon contact.)

Key Items
Pokedex

Last edited by D'Raven on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
D'Raven

D'Raven

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio   Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Pokemon: Sandile
Nickname: Juno
Species: Desert Croc
Level: 25 (15650/17600)
Ability: Dark Art
Type: Ground/Dark
Nature: Lonely

Sandile, the Desert Croc Pokémon. A dark membrane protects its eyes from the sun, and it buries itself in the sand with its eyes and nose sticking out. Being the Lonely nature type that this creature is, the crocodile will remain close to its trainer as much as possible. Juno will mainly fall asleep during the times when it wants to and gives it trainer random expressions based on their decision.

Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio 551

Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Sandile-detail

HP: 67
ATK: 52
DEF: 27
SATK: 30
SDEF: 30
SPD: 45

Abilities

Bite: Sandile utilize his razor sharp teeth and strong jaws to gnaw down on his prey. Chance to flinch target.

Sand-Attack: Unleash a wave of sand at the target to slightly decrease its accuracy.

Leer: Sandile stares down his target to decrease its defense slightly.

Rage: While this move is in use, it gains attack power each time the user is hit in battle.

Torment: The user torments and enrages the target, making it incapable of using the same move twice in a row.

Sand Tomb: The target gets trapped inside a brutal raging sandstorm that can last for up to five turns.

Assurance: A powerful Dark-Type attack that does double the damage if the target's health is 1/2 the amount or lower.

Mud-Slap: A two in one double hitter! Not only does this Ground-Type attack slaps mud at the target, it also reduce their accuracy by blurring their vision.

Embargo: This move disables any targeted Pokemon to use any held items for five turns until switched over. In addition, trainers are unable to use any items on affected Pokemon for five turns as well.

Swagger: B*@#h gonna get swagged! This move does no damage at all and raise the targeted Pokemon attack by two points. However, the targeted Pokemon is confused along with it as well.

Last edited by D'Raven on Tue May 28, 2013 12:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
D'Raven

D'Raven

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio   Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Pokemon: Jigglypuff
Nickname: Yaranaika
Species: Balloon
Level: 22 (10650/12200)
Ability: Cute Charm
Type: Normal
Nature: Proud

Jigglypuff, the Balloon Pokemon. Jigglypuff's vocal chords can freely adjust the wavelength of its voice. This Pokémon uses this ability to sing at precisely the right wavelength to make its foes most drowsy. This one is a unique Jigglypuff because it's a male, which is 1/4 out of the rest due to the majority being female. Having the proud nature because of how confident its charm and tone of his voice, Yarinaka has a high amount of health to keep itself steady and maintain itself to survive much longer. However, due to being so proud of its own self-center attitude, his special attack suffers greatly by showing off how much of a Jiggly it is.

Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio 039

Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Tumblr_m6lwetPY8y1qmdo29o1_500

HP: 90
ATK: 31
DEF: 20
SATK: 29
SDEF: 22
SPD: 20

Abilities

Sing: Yaranaika sings a soothing song to make the target fall asleep. (Warning: May cause trainers to sleep during the battle.)

Defense Curl: Being the round balloon Pokemon that he is, Yaranaika hardens its round body to increase his defense slightly.

Pound: Yaranaika strikes the foe using its feet or arms to slam its target to the ground.

Disable: The last move that the target used against the user shall be disabled for the remainder of the battle.

Round: Yaranaika sings another soothing song to damage his target. The attack power will double when used with an ally as well and can cause a first strike against any target.

Rollout: Yaranaika dense himself into a rocky and solid balloon and steamrolls over his target for five turns continuously. Each time it would hit, the attack doubles and becomes stronger and stronger until he misses.

Last edited by D'Raven on Tue May 28, 2013 12:20 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
D'Raven

D'Raven

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio   Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Pokemon: Slowpoke
Nickname: Derp
Species: Dopey
Level: 24 (13800/15650)
Ability: Oblivious
Type: Water/Psychic
Nature: Lazy

Slowpoke, the Dopey Pokemon. Don't let it's retarded appearance and expressions fool you. This pokemon is quite an intelligent creature. Just lazy and forgetful most of the time. Slowpoke uses its tail to catch prey by dipping it in water at the side of a river. However, this Pokémon often forgets what it's doing and often spends entire days just loafing at water's edge. It does not feel pain if its tail is bitten. Having the lazy nature which really isn't needed at all since its primary nature is to be forgetful, Derp can withstand much damage due to having high endurance of health. Yet, for the cost of being completely lazy all the time, it's speed is cut dramatically due to its slow process of calculating anything before it actually does something. A truly laid back and chilled Derp!

Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio 079

Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Fa6dc_ORIG-slowpoke_see

HP: 85
ATK: 43
DEF: 43
SATK: 31
SDEF: 31
SPD: 17

Abilities

Curse: This version of curse works differently on non-ghost type Pokemon. Derp will place a curse upon itself to cut down its speed, but increase both attack and defense each time used.

Yawn: The ability says it all. Derp will release a loud yawn which will cause the target to become drowsy on their turn. After Derp's second turn, the yawns effect will kick in and put the target to sleep.

Tackle: Derp will use all of its might to rush towards the opponent and tackle them with its head and body.

Growl: Derp will release a obnoxious retarded growl towards the opponent to mock them and reduce their attack power slightly.

Water Gun: Derp builds up some water inside of its body and release a forceful shot at the target.

Confusion: Using his high intelligence and telekinesis, Derp unleash a weak, yet effective psychic strike that has a chance to confuse his target.

Disable: The last move that the target used against Derp shall not be used for the remainder of the battle.

Headbutt: Derp lowers his head and charge forward towards the target to cause damage. In addition, there is a chance that the attack may cause the target to flinch and disrupt any move it was going to do.

Last edited by D'Raven on Tue May 28, 2013 12:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
D'Raven

D'Raven

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio   Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Eve
Species: Evolution
Level: 22 (10650/12200)
Ability: Adaptability
Type: Normal
Nature: Bashful

Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon. A very cute Pokemon with limitless potential due to its species type. It's bushy tail and fluffy appearance gives it quite the appeal for many Pokemon Trainers and fans alike to have one. In addition, its evolution can become a huge variety of things based on how much friendship the trainer has with it.

Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio 133

Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Lilyprower_Eevee_by_stardroidjean

HP: 63
ATK: 36
DEF: 33
SATK: 31
SDEF: 40
SPD: 36

Abilities

Helping Hand: Eve cheers on her partner in battle, increasing their attack power.

Tackle: Eve rushes toward the target and slam into them to inflict damage

Tail Whip: Eve uses her fluffy tail against the target to lower their guard and decrease their defense slightly

Sand-Attack: Eve whisk out a pile of sand using it paws or tail towards the target to blind them temporarily. Drops accuracy slightly.

Growl: Eve unleash a menacing growl at the target, making them feel threatened and dropping their attack power slightly.

Quick Attack: At the blink of an eye, Eve rapidly dash towards her target and instantly strikes them down before they can counteract.

Bite: Even lunge at her target and gnaw down on her target with a powerful Dark-Type bite. May cause a chance to flinch the target.

Covet: Eve quickly dash towards the target Pokemon to not only damage them, but also steal any held item that they have as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio   Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Do I Have To? D'Raven's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Adventure Unlimited :: Trainers! :: Bio's and Teams-
Jump to: