Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Finally off of that Damn Bridge...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gintama Simonova

Gintama Simonova

Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Empty
PostSubject: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Gintama walked into the eternal dusk of Sunset Town, the mood of the atmosphere working his nerves since he was already tired. Without so much as a glance at anyone else who may have been around, her slunk over to the pokemon center, nodded towards the Nurse who would have no doubt greeted him, grabbed a set of keys after leaving his pokemon with her to be healed, and moved up the stairs to a vacant room to get some rest. It had been a long day.

Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:55 pm

From the long awaited struggle for Gintaman to the relaxation of finally reaching Sunset Town. The entire place was getting its well known glory back into gear slowly right after the events in the Twilight Forest. Small tourists visited the area to learn more about the small location while residents are able to finally get back with their daily lives without any worries. Gintama basically bypass most of these things and went straight to the Pokemon Center. The tiring trip did a brief introduction between him and Nurse Joy as she tends to his Pokemon while he rest up for the day.

The next day arrives and the sun shines around the area for a brief second before going back to its natural tone of the crimson sunset. This would make anybody remain asleep from it all.
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova

Gintama Simonova

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Feeling revitalized, almost as if he had downed a can or red bull, Gintama jumped up from bed with a new spirit of adventure. He was ready to get his journey going full speed ahead finally. Remembering the parcel he had in his bag, he stretched and pulled it out. After packing up the rest of his things he headed downstairs.

"Good morning Nurse Joy. Are my pokemon ready? I have this package to take to Prof. Cresciendo as well. Is she in?" Gintama asked politely, his natural charm entering his voice though it was unintentional.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Nurse Joy bows to Gintama as he walks out of the room and greets him with her charming and elegant smile as usual. She spoke nice and tenderly with a tone of sweetness that can allure any gender into bliss.

"Good morning, Gintama. Your Pokemon is fully rested and healed~♫."

She smiles lightly once more from his delicate voice which did a tint of a blush as she close her eyes. She spoke once more in response.

"Oh, if you're looking for Prof. Cresciendo, then you'll find her right behind the door to my left. She's available now if you wish to see her."
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova

Gintama Simonova

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Gintama smiled handsomely at Nurse Joy, a splash of pink freckling his own features. "Thank you." Gintama retrieved his pokemon and headed into the back room. He had expected the place to be cluttered, and indeed it was. The sounds of machines and computers filled the air, and the heat of the massive machines made the air thick. However, he could feel the presence of firm kindness in the room, contrasting the neutral feel of machinery.

"Hello? Prof. Cresciendo? I have a parcel for you, from Prof. Jupiter." Gintama called out.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Gintama's voice echoes out in the lab, but the obstructive noises coming from the computers and machinery cancelled it out completely. Several stockpiles of paperwork and spare parts were stacked together in boxes due to the limited constraint of spaces to save time setting up. As Gintaman lurks around the lab, he would notice Prof. Cresciendo working on a few experiments with the evolutionary stones to break down for essential minerals within their solid state.

"Within a stabilized critera, this dusk stone should be able to neutralize itself into being broken down for a natural pill for any Pokemon to maintain a prolonged life cycle."

She took notes on her clipboard once she chisel a piece off and dipped it into a solvent mixture, studying the sudden changes.
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova

Gintama Simonova

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:43 pm

Gintama quirked and eyebrow at the woman experimenting. He waited for a few seconds before walking towards her. "Excuse me, Prof. Cresciendo." He spoke louder to get her attention. "I'm dropping off a parcel from Prof. Jupiter."

His gaze lingered on the dissolving Dusk Stone, however, it didn't look like her research was going too well with what she was trying. He didn't think about it too much anyway; he wasn't that into the whole science deal.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:54 pm

"Shhh~! I'm quite busy now. Hold that thought for just a-"

While she was busy writing down notes on her clipboard, the Dusk Stone quickly absorbs the water and breaks it down into a muddy substance. It was a complete failure for Prof. Cresciendo's experiment.

"....Second....."

She sighs and place down her clipboard and pen, turns around on her chair and looks at Gintama with a slightly serious look on her face. Yet, it express a kind-hearted woman.

"No use crying over spilled milk. So you're here as the errand boy for Prof. Jupiter? Well, let's see the parcel then."

Meanwhile, in her mind: "Dammit!, why couldn't that sexy son of a gun delivered it himself? Ohhh~ If only he would have come with his jacket opened with his chest sticking out-"

During the time, Prof. Cresciendo was blushing lightly from the thought of Prof. Jupiter. Gintama wouldn't even know about what she was thinking about.

Last edited by Wheel of Fate on Mon May 20, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova

Gintama Simonova

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Gintama was used to women blushing around him, yet, this time he sensed that it wasn't because of himself. Shrugging it off, he simply handed her the parcel, completing his task.

"I would have been here sooner, but I ran into an annoying snag on Route 2. Sorry for the delay if it caused you any trouble." Gintama apologized and then prepared to leave the lab since his job was complete. He was still pumped and ready to get his journey on the way. There was no gym in Sunset Town, so he wanted to use as much time as he could to get through the forest to Dusk City.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Prof. Cresciendo suddenly stopped blushing and stopped speaking in her mind, getting back to reality while being serious about the situation. She takes the parcel and place it on the side, getting back onto her work where she has to start from square one once more. Before that, however, she spoke to Gintama once more.

"Don't worry about it. As long as the task is done. You've done your role for delivering a vital piece for my other experiments and I'll reward you for it."

She reach out into her cabinet and opens it up, pulling out a small box with 1 pokeball, 2 potions, 1 revive, and 400pk inside of it. It's the usual starter rewards package given to those who does minor runs for the professors.

Exp Earned: 150

"Now I know that you're busy with your Pokemon journey so I won't keep you here any longer. We both got important factors to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova

Gintama Simonova

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Gintama accepted the gifts and left. Prof. Cresciendo seemed like a nice and level headed lady. She was quite charming. With his business taken care of in Sunset Town, Gintama would continue on, heading towards the Twilight Forest.

"Man, today's such a beautiful day. I'm in a really good mood." Gin spoke to himself as he looked up. Even though the town remained in a state of dusk, he was still as energetic as if the sun was shining brightly.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:38 pm

"You've said it, friend!"

Out of nowhere, Hiker Buddy was right next to him after speaking to Nurse Joy. His cheerful smile always remained intact while giving out a heartwarming laugh along with it. He had his hiking gear ready and equipped on his backpack for yet another day of traveling in the Twilight Forest. He turns over to Gintama and offers a handshake.

"Hiker Buddy's the name. What is yours, trainer?"
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova

Gintama Simonova

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:53 pm

"Uh...Gintama Simonova." Gintama was taken by surprise by the burly man. But soon, he smiled anyway. Everyone so far seemed so nice. It didn't seem like the journey he was expecting, though it had truly only just begun. He didn't say anything else, as he wasn't sure who Buddy was.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:31 pm

"Gintama Simonova, huh? Reminds me of that one TV series that I enjoy watching when I'm on break from hiking for a day."

He laughed heartily once more as he reach into his backpack and pulls out one of his evolutionary boxes. He opens it up and reveals to Gintama several sets of evolutionary stones for any specific Pokemon.

"Tell you what, Gintama. For your journey ahead, how about you take two evolution stones of your choice. Don't mind paying me back, I know where to get plenty more where that came from."
Back to top Go down
Gintama Simonova

Gintama Simonova

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Gintama would look surprised for only a moment before accepting the offer of stones.

"I'll take a Sun Stone and a Shiny Stone then." Gintama was starting to feel more comfortable with this journey. Everyone was so nice. He felt like he had sensed this somewhere before, probably within his blocked off memories of Sapphire. "Thank you Buddy. I'm going to head ahead now, I have so much ground to cover and not much time."

With a wave, and hoping not to be rude, Gintama headed on towards the Twilight Forest, fully prepared to keep this journey going full speed ahead.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:47 pm

"Alright, Gintama. You take care of yourself now. Oh, if you do obtain some Beedrill Honey, then could you try to deliver some to me? It'll be most appreciated when you get the chance."

Buddy has said to Gintama with his usual heartwarming tone as the two leaves off to their own separate places. Gintama's journey is slowly going on a roll now even though it is a slow start.

(Buddy The Builder 1 Sidequest Start)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally off of that Damn Bridge...   Finally off of that Damn Bridge... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally off of that Damn Bridge...
Page 1 of 1