Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Arrival: Rising Sun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival: Rising Sun   Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:53 pm

"Her name is Flair!" Kaitlyn called excitedly, having completely missed Turbo's initial expression of trouble. After exchanging items, Kaitlyn would smile even more brightly while letting out the pokemon that was in the pokeball.

A small female Eevee burst from the ball. Before Kaitlyn could comment on it however, she noticed Turbo's change in demeanor.

"Talk? About what? What's wrong Turbo?"

The worry in her voice was evident. Even Eevee, whom had no clue what was going on sensed a problem and instead of excitedly seeing whom its new trainers were, simply sat and listened. Cyndaquil's flame lessened slightly as it felt its trainers mood change as well.
Back to top Go down
Turbo Von Laurel

Turbo Von Laurel

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: Rising Sun   Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:02 pm

+Turbo honestly felt bad for bringing down the mood. She had just gain her pokemon, and another new one, but here he was bringing in the bad news. However, he needed to speak up, he needed to let Kait know that there was danger. Looking up, then into her eyes, Turbo took a deep breath, then began to speak.+

"That man we almost bumped into? Yeah, well he told me something startling..."

+Turbo began from the beginning, explaining how the man cut him off from the rest of the group at the pokemon center. Then he explained that the man spoke about the Dark Descendants, how they're supposedly hunting after pokedex users, and how they were the cause of the incident in the forest some time ago. Lastly, Turbo told Kait of how the other two professors (Solara and Cresciendo) because of Prof. Jupiter holding the information back from them.+

"...So yeah, that's pretty much what happened. I know it sounds farfetched, but... When I heard that there is a big potential danger, I had to let you know only because I want to protect you, and because I..."

+His throat was growing dry. In it, there was a lump forming. Turbo's lips quivered, the pupils in his eyes shrunk, and his face was becoming flushed. Gulping down the lump and regaining some of his courage, he looked at Turbo with his eyes burning with a passion.+

"Because I love you, and just want to make sure you're safe!"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Kaitlyn Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: Rising Sun   Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:14 pm

She listened intently at what Turbo was saying and even found herself getting a little depressed near the end of it. However, Cyndaquil's warmth and Eevee rubbing against her leg kept her from crying on the spot. She smiled and prepared to tell Turbo that a challenge was all this was, but when Turbo spoke his last words, Kaitlyn's heart skipped a beat.

"T...Turbo...I..." Her words caught in her throat as she saw the burning passion behind his gaze.

This time she couldn't hold it in and shed her tears. Without another word, she threw her arms around Turbo and buried her face in his chest, the height difference making it easy. Cyndaquil dropped down and landed on Houndour's back softly.

"I...I love you too...so much. And I want to protect you too! We'll be alright, as long as we stay together!" She nuzzled into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Turbo Von Laurel

Turbo Von Laurel

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: Rising Sun   Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:27 pm

+That was a big move, just throwing his feelings out there like that. However, the feelings were heeded and received with a rather positive response. Kaitlyn jumped into his arms suddenly, and began to nuzzle his chest. Smiling and blushing, Turbo wrapped his arms around her, and squeezed her. He wouldn't let any harm befall her, nor her pokemon. Speaking of pokemon, when Flair landed on Blitzkrieg, he let out a small noise, but honestly didn't mind in the end. He just looked up at the two, confused, but happy with their feelings.+

"Kaitlyn... Even with this challenge ahead of us, with our love, our power, and our partners, we'll overcome and bring all our obstacles down."

+His heart was beating fast due to the emotions and situation. Kait may have been able to feel his beating too. Turbo was beginning to sweat a little due to how warm he was getting, and how brightly he was blushing.+
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Kusanagi

Kaitlyn Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: Rising Sun   Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Kaitlyn nodded, still unable to stop her tears from falling. She had always wondered what Turbo truly thought of her, and this revelation was more than she could have ever hoped for. The love she felt towards him and from him was enough to set the world around them aglow, and she felt as if she could accomplish anything when they were together. These Dark Descendants and whomever else would come their way would be nothing but stepping stones on their path to greatness.

"Turbo...everyone...let's go! We have a long journey ahead of us now!" She spoke with as much determination as she could muster in her embarrassed state. "I'll go wherever you go, Drache-kun." Kaitlyn whispered to him, using his real name to show her affection.

(You take lead now.)
Back to top Go down
Turbo Von Laurel

Turbo Von Laurel

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: Rising Sun   Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:01 am

+Turbo gently wiped her tears, his own eyes watering and releasing small droplets of tears. He held her as close as he could, relishing in this moment as them acknowledging each others feelings, and now using their love to topple everything in their path. Turbo had big dreams, big dreams indeed. He knew exactly what he wanted to do, and he wanted to do it with Kaitlyn.+

"Lets take down the league..."

+He said softly, after hearing the fiery determination in her voice. That's right, the Pokemon League. Turbo knew that meant having to go to all of the cities, training in the gyms, in the wilds, anywhere they could to grow stronger as trainers. Physically and mentally, they needed to train along with their partners to form an unbreakable bond. With all of this in mind, Turbo released his Eevee, that happened to be a female. Smirking and nodding at it, it seemed as though they were ready to go.+

"Welcome to the team..."

+Turbo said to his Eevee, and she mewed out, followed by rubbing her head on all of the team members present. It seemed like she was a chipper pokemon, and loved everyone. Chuckling a little, Turbo softly took Kaitlyn's hand into his and squeezed it. When she whispered his actual name, his face flushed to a complete red, his hands were getting a little sweaty, and he was at a complete lost for words. What it now looked like, was that they were going to go through the forest once more, and head over to Dusk City, while doing some training along the way. Turbo would leave out of the Pokemon Center with Kait, his pokemon following behind him with a jump in their step.+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: Rising Sun   Arrival: Rising Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival: Rising Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Adventure Unlimited :: Regions :: Elestia Region :: Elestia Region :: Sunrise Town-
Jump to: