Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

We're Back... Again...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Back... Again...   We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Kaito: "Me?"

*He'd ask, looking at both Fus and Shaker. The two shot him a smile and nodded. When he faced back up toward Cynthia once more, he grinned, then put his hands behind his head.*

Kaito: "The next step is getting my team beefed up! I'm going to be traveling to the other routes and working on the whole teamwork aspect with my pokemon. Afterwards, I'm taking on my town's gym leader, Granite Saunders. Then from there, its a sling-shot to the rest of the gym leaders, then toward the Elite 4 and from there..."

*Kaito stopped suddenly, his eyes and face darkening. That look could have meant a multitude of things, for he actually was thinking of many things, but he knew that becoming champion meant doing the rest of the things with a bundle of experience and excitement.*

Kaito: "Then from there, I'll become the Champion, while stopping the Dark Descendants from harming other people and children!"
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Sinclair
Sinnoh Champion
Sinnoh Champion
Cynthia Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: We're Back... Again...   We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:07 pm

"You should do it now."

Cynthia would say as she looked Fus up and down.

"You're already overly prepared to face her. It's good to be cautious and prepared, but always putting things off will yield deadly consequences in the future Kaito-kun."

Cynthia shared her opinion while rummaging in her pocket once more. She pulled out a small wrist watch that appeared to be a pokenav as well.

"Here, I'll register you. When you want a rematch, call me. Though I'll probably be contacting you before then."

Sinnoh Champion Cynthia Sinclair registered in contacts!

"Oh, and take this. It's a Wing Gem. If you use this, you can skip one route that you've already been through to get to your next destination faster. It only works once though. I would use it to by pass the Mountains if you're planning on going back to Dusk City anytime soon."

Cynthia handed over Wing Gem.

With everything finally settled, Cynthia would smirk. She was itching to battle Kaito again. When she had time, she would probably search out even more pokedex wielders in the region. As she turned to prepare to leave, her pokenav would suddenly start beeping. Flicking it open, a hologram of a man with gray hair appeared before her.

"Steven? What's the matter?"

Steven: "Cynthia, you're late. We're meeting in Dawn City now, in three weeks. Go to New Moon Village and meet up with Prof. Jupiter. The others will be arriving over the next few weeks."

"Already? What's happened?"

Steven:"...I can't discuss that right now. Just get to New Moon and meet me in Dawn City as soon as possible."

"Understood. I'm on my way."

With those words, Cynthia clicked the pokenav shut.

"Looks like I've got some work to do. I'll see you all around, kay?"

Cynthia took out one more pokeball before letting out a Salamence. With a large jump, she rose into the air and landed on its back before blasting away towards New Moon Village.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: We're Back... Again...   We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Kaito: "Well, I mean... I would do it now, but my little Shaker and Aeolus aren't at that condition, yet. They'd be too undertrained and such, I don't want to rely solely on Fus. That'd make my strategy weak."

*He'd say, looking down at Shaker. Kai softly pet his little brother, and Shaker responded with a slight nuzzling of his hand. At the same time, he thought about how Aeolus hadn't been getting much training either. He wasn't delaying or putting anything off, he was just making sure that HIS own buddies don't fall to getting tossed around or worse. Kaito did heed Cynthia's warning, though. He already experienced that feeling, and hearing it from her got his mood killed a bit. Of course, he hit the rebound, and quickly smiled.*

"What's...?"

*Kaito asked, referring to the pokenav she pulled out. The next best thing to happen, was the fact that she registered him in her contact list. His smile broke into a big grin, and the thought of rematching her one day was an exhilarating thought indeed. She did say something about contacting him before then and he had to wonder what she meant by that. The goodies didn't stop there, though. She continued to hand hi something else, a Wing Gem.*

"W-Wow, this is really neat! Thanks a lot, Cynthia!"

*When Cynthia began to speak to another man, Kai didn't mean to, but couldn't help and listen. There seemed to have been something brewing, and that there were others involved. It sounded really interesting, if not ominous. The mention of Professor Jupiter peaked Kaito's interests even more, and planned his next course of action after battling Granite.*

"Take care Cynthia! I hope we meet again someday!"

*Kaito said in a very hyper tone. When the Salamence came out of its ball, he couldn't help but marvel at both the pokemon, and Cynthia's feats of skill. She was going easy on him. Their next rematch, though, would be a lot different than this battle had been.*
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: We're Back... Again...   We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:11 am

"Kaito, if you're going to go train, I'm actually going to go take care of some...personal business. Call me when you're ready to meet up again!"

Minami was saying as she began heading towards Stardust Bridge. She seemed to be in a hurry as she wasn't really awaiting Kaito's response. However, before she would be completely out of earshot, Kaito and his sister would pick up on the urgency of her trepidation through her voices aura.

"...they can't be here already..."

She would disappear around a corner, going past the Auction Square of the town.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: We're Back... Again...   We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:36 am

Kaito: "U-Um... Sure?"

*Kaito said, while looking a little bewildered. She was always good at taking off quickly, she must be some sort of ninja underneath all of that cuteness. In any case, he turned toward Jade. Jade went her way over to him, gave him a big hug, then smiled.*

Sis: "You saw it, right? Personal biz, go ahead and do what you gotta do. Train in the Mountain Route for a bit using your bird and little dinosaur, then give her a call, alright?"

Kaito: "Right right, I hope she'll be okay..."

*Kai would say, looking down at Aeolus' ball on his pocket, and looking toward the pokecenter.*

+Time Skip+

*Kaito came out of the doors of the pokemon center. Minami had still been gone, Jade had returned home to fill his parents in on some events, not all. Looking toward the entrance of the Mountain Route, Kai decided to stick closer to home, and stay on the first route. That way he can sprint his ass back to wherever he needs to be at a moments notice. Taking two of his pokeballs then throwing them into the air, Kai would call out to Shaker and Aeolus. The two came out of their balls and greeted Kaito with their normal mannerisms. Starting off, Kai walked with the two towards the Mountain Route.*

Kaito: "Alright, so its you two for today! Let's work hard as always!"

Shaker: "Tar!"

Aeolus: *Flips comb.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Back... Again...   We're Back... Again... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Back... Again...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3