Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Retrieving the Lost Package!

Go down 
+2
Wheel of Fate
Rai Retsaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:14 am

Rena stood up, a tiny line of blood going from the corner of her mouth to her chin. She straightened her yukata back out and faced Rai silently, a neutral expression on her face.

"I knew you would not understand. You know nothing of me or the others. You know nothing of Snow, and you know nothing of companionship. You aren't just hiding...you're broken."

Her gaze left Rai's eyes and moved down to her shaking fist. The pokedex on Rai's wrist was shining slightly. Rai's slowly building anger would have probably kept her blind to the fact that aura was swirling around both her hands after she had punched Rena. Seeing this though, Rena closed her eyes.

"So even a withered flower like you can access their inner strength, even through such powerful denial. Is it really...worth it?"

The last statement seemed to be directed more towards herself. Before she could say any more however, she coughed a little, putting her hands to her mouth. Blood dripped from her fingers as she moved her hands away.

"It's time...I wish you would have left already. You have no reason to be here."

Rena turned her back on Rai and knelt down next to Snow again. Her body began to glow softly, a white light flowing around her. A bell chimed again, the third bell, indicating the final light. The chill of death once again filled the area. A visible white wind blew directly through Rena's back, making her gasp in pain. The wind of light soared around the destroyed area where the Boldore had perished. The wind began to restructure the pokemon, building it up pebble by pebble until the pokemon stood completely unharmed, however, it was fainted. The same white wind would curve back towards Rena. Instead of flying through her again however, it arched upwards and slammed right into Snow's chest.

Snow would instantly take a deep breath, his eyes snapping open as the wounds of his body began to heal rapidly. The longer it took, the more pain Rena seemed to be in.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.forumotion.com
Rai Retsaki

Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:31 am

Rai would indeed not notice her own inner power with the anger she had blinding her. This anger would begin to die down as Rai looked towards Snow once more, not paying attention to Rena though her words invaded Rai's mind nonetheless. His stiffened body had her continuing to think until being interrupted by the chilling cold of death yet again. She looked up at the shining light coming from Rena and watched as it went around the room, repairing the Boldore before slamming into Snow giving him life again.

The event seemed unreal. Rai that it a trick that her mind played on her as Snow gasped in air. Could he really be alive? There was only one way to find out for herself. Rai hurried closer to his side in the midst of his healing though said nothing, only awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:57 am

Rena didn't say anything, even as Rai rushed beside her. She looked up at the Boldore that was fainted and glared. A tear came to her eye before she stood up. Snow was breathing now, and it was obvious that he was now just sleep. Media would still be latched to his arm, her own breathing showing that she was asleep as well, refusing to leave her trainers side. It made Rena smile as she had only seen such devotion in pokemon such as Gardevoir and sometimes Gothitelle. She stood up, pulling a pokeball from the long sleeve of her yukata.

"Please help us."

Mightyena would come out of the pokeball, a proud air wafting from it. It moved next to Rena and licked her face, making her smile openly for the first time since she had arrived around Rai.

"Please carry him."

Mightyena let out a small growl and moved itself to let Snow on its back. Rena helped move him along with Media and went back to pick up the leftover ball that held the captured Drilbur. Afterward, she began to walk through the cave with Mightyena by her side. She was heading back towards where Snow and Rai had reached the fork in the road. She would turn in the direction that they hadn't gone and continue on, whether Rai followed or not. Before she got too far however, Rena looked back at Rai.

"My name is Rena. What you do now is up to you. I will look after Snow."
Back to top Go down
Rai Retsaki

Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 am

Rai looked on at the breathing Snow with joy as he had been reborn. She didn't really know what else to do except smile and pet his hair until he was lifted up onto Mightyena to be carried off. Rai went to stand up though cringed at her damaged ankle, but would brave through it and stand. With them walking of she would turn towards Luke while taking out a pokeball herself and turning towards Luke.

"You did well Luke, rest now."

She said while taking the pokeball with Aron in it and returning Luke to his own before following Rena. She stopped though as Rena spoke.

"Wait, what are you going to do with him?"

She said while continuing to follow her. While she hadn't said it, she would have thanked Rena for what she had done but could not just let Snow be taken by someone she did not know anything about, other than her name that is.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:32 am

The pokemon of the cave seemed to be avoiding Rena as she moved through the cave. Along the way, they passed the body of a female Dark Descendant. A stab wound was on her side, and it was obvious she had bled out, tears dried upon her face. (Killed by Minami Oviedo, NPC partnered with Kaito Inaki)

Rena's fist visibly clenched when she saw the body but otherwise, she did nothing else as they continued along the path.

"Why do you care what happens to him? You don't know him. You owe him nothing. He means nothing to you. You are merely strangers."

Even with her words, uncertainty escaped though. If they were merely strangers then why in the world would Snow literally DIE for her? It made absolutely no sense, and she knew it couldn't have been 'Love at First Sight'. The world was no fairy tale, stuff like that was best left for the dreams of children who knew not what the harsh world had in store for them.

"If you must know, I am going to be here for Snow...because the type of kindness and selflessness that he shows for others is something this world is in dire need of...he reminds me of what it means to be human..."

The words came out softer than anything she had spoken to Rai. Maybe she had subconsciously become comfortable around her. Not possible...

"What am I truly doing?"

She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rai Retsaki

Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:49 am

As they walked Rai would notice the pokemon avoiding the group though did not know why. She would think on it for a bit until they came to the body of one Dark Descendant. As soon as she saw it Rai would turn her head away and closed her eyes. But then the realization of reality set in again as she thought about it and would force herself to look upon the dead body.

"..."

She then continued on, following Rena while she spoke. She listened attentively to her word's before thinking on the and responding.

"We were never strangers, ever since we met. He saved my life, twice. So I think I owe it to him to at least make sure that he stays alright."

Rai took a brief pause, watching Rena's reaction before speaking again.

"So... how do you suppose his actions help the world?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:31 am

They were now in a large part of the cave, having passed several other Dark Descendants. The sound of a generator could be heard, and this one sounded much bigger than the others Snow and Rai had destroyed.

"He is alright, he is alive, no thanks to you. The exit to the cave is up ahead and around the corner to the right. You will be in Dusk City once you leave out."

Before Rena could turn and head down a path that opened up to their right however, she heard Rai's question. From their perspective, the path that Rena was prepared to head down entered into a huge cavern opening and the Master Generator was clearly visible.

"...I've said it already. Snow is selfless and kind towards both people and pokemon. He has never faltered in what he believes, and even to this very day has he kept his goals true, even when looking for revenge. I see in his heart...that he doesn't truly want revenge and only answers. Answers that I am willing to help him find, even at the cost of my own life."

She turned to face Rai, staring her right in her eyes.

"Snow may not remember...but he saved my life when we were younger too. He gave me hope when I had all but lost it, and to this day I hate myself for losing sight of that hope that he had given me."

Tears fell from her eyes.

"Even the years of my life that I have given him can not make up for how much I owe him...and unlike you, I will not bottle up my emotions, be they sadness, anger, regret, or..."

She didn't finish. Instead, she turned away and recomposed herself.

"Snow will be safe, I promise. Just...leave, for your own safety."

Rena began to walk towards the Master Generator, Mightyena right next to her.
Back to top Go down
Rai Retsaki

Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:52 am

The presence of the other Dark Descendents made Rai grow weary, the sound of the roaring generator only made things worse. This was until Rena began to speak again. She would take in what Rena told her. All she told of their history and Snow himself. Rai could see how Rena felt about Snow, though she still did not trust her as she went towards the Master Generator.

"I'll be back for you, Snow..."

She whispered to herself while turning away, heading for the exit and into Dusk City.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Luna Mountain Route 1
Generators Destroyed: 2/4 (300)
Items Found: 1/? (50)
Dark Descendants Defeated: 1/4 (100)
Descendant Admin Defeated: 0/3 (0)
Secrets Found: 0/2 (0)
Bosses Defeated: 2/3 (400)
Event Participation: 75% (Trainer Rank Rewarded)

Exp Rewarded for Clear: 850 (To all pokemon)
Monterary Reward: 500 PK
Back to top Go down
Snow Rozalyn

Snow Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:45 am

(Time Skip)

Snow had awaken several minutes ago and had already gone through a little panic attack. After being dead and then finding out he was alive and now tied up in front of the Dark Descendants, he was pretty pissed about the whole thing. He had sworn revenge against all of them and here were three of the admins standing right in front of him.

But he was conflicted.

One of them had saved his life...and he remembered her too. She was a little girl last time he had seen her. Before he opened his mouth to speak to them though, he looked at the other two and at the area he was in. The area was huge and the Master generator was more than a quarter of the size of the room. In a corner to his left was another smaller generator, most likely the last one that had not been destroyed by them, making a total of 4 generators.

The two other admin that were with Rena had their arms crossed and were looking at Snow with unreadable expressions. They had already introduced themselves to Snow and he looked at them, speaking their names almost like the plague.

"Selty..."

Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Selty_10

"Valencia..."

Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Valenc10

"Rena..."

Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Rena_111

He spoke Rena's name softly.

"Why? Why did you join the Dark Descendants? Why are you here doing this? Hurting people and pokemon...killing them? What is going on here?"

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:12 am

The three girls looked at Snow with different emotions and thoughts. Selty looked disgusted, constantly eyeing the pokedex on his wrist. Valencia looked like she was on guard, a bit scared, and was also looking at his pokedex. Rena was looking directly into Snow's eyes with dozens of emotions within her own. Without answering any of his questions, she jumped right on top of him, burying her face into his chest and letting tears flow, though she didn't whimper or shake. Her delicate and light body seemed to melt right into Snow's own fit form.

Rena: "...Snow-kun..."

She whispered into his chest and held on to him like he would fade away if she let go.

Rena: "I...I'm sorry..."

Valencia: "Rena, get a hold of yourself. Now's not the time for this. Tell us, why did you save this man's life? He's a pokedex wielder!"

Selty: "Yeah Rena! Why the fuck is this piece of shit wielder still alive and not being used as a pin cushion?"

Selty's words were followed by glowing needles appearing in the air around her, Pin Missile. Rena's eyes widened and she stood up, spreading her arms wide in front of Snow protectively. Setly gasped and let the pin missile fade away. Even Valencia looked shocked.

Rena: "This is Snow! The Snow that saved me on Stardust Bridge!"

Selty and Valencia both turned pale. Rena had told them of what happened, and they hadn't believed it at first.

Valencia: "You...you're the one who saved Rena all those years ago?"

There was a pause in the conversation now. Seeing the contemplative look on Valencia's face and the look of disbelief still on Selty's, Rena turned back to Snow with her own solemn expression.

Rena: "Snow-kun...after that day...after the day you saved me, I decided to live my life and to make something of it. I...I joined the Dark Descendants because they said that we would achieve power even without the pokedex. That we wouldn't need to be judged by the Professor's anymore and that we could be just as great as those who do have pokedex. They told me the same thing you told me! That I would be useful even without a pokedex!! But that...that we would have to work twice as hard to do so."

Selty: "Rena! Stop telling him stuff! Isaac will kill us!"

Rena shook her head, tears rolling down her eyes again.

Rena: "No! I'm sick of this Selty! All the killing...all the pain! If this is what it takes to be as great as the pokedex wielders, then I want no part in it and you shouldn't either! Natalie...Natalie is dead inside this very cave Selty!"

Both Selty and Valencia looked up in shock at this.

Selty: "Na...Natalie is...dead?"

Rena nodded.

Rena: "She was killed by a stab wound...she bled to death...with regret in her eyes."

Back to top Go down
Snow Rozalyn

Snow Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:22 am

Snow listened and watched intently. Though his hatred for the Dark Descendants was extremely potent, his want to wipe Rena's tears were even greater. He didn't know why, but he believed her. He could feel the beat of her heart through his own powers within his being, and knew that she wasn't lying.

"Rena...they killed my parents."

He said with no anger. It was almost as if he were finally coming to terms with this.

"Please Rena...tell me what's going on here...if you truly want to leave the Descendants, then help me stop this."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:10 am

Selty: "Don't listen to him Rena! He's just trying to use you like the rest of them!!"

Rena shook her head again, knowing for sure that Snow wasn't like that. She knew what she needed to do now too. She had no idea what had happened to Snow's parents.

Rena: "He's not! Snow-kun isn't like that Selty! He's kind and selfless! He's always been like this! The pokedex hasn't changed him at all! He found true strength all on his own...strength through protecting others just because it was the right thing to do..."

Selty: "That's bull shit! No one is that heroic! He probably just tried to protect her so she would let him fuck her or something! And even still she left his ass to us! I bet now that he knows the truth, he won't be so happy to give his life for a piece of pussy anymore!"

Selty had a sadistic smile on her face as she laughed. Valencia quickly moved to her side and put a hand on her shoulder, making her flinch and look up.

Valencia: "Calm down..."

Rena: "Snow-kun...I...I don't know what exactly we're doing here. We were sent here to protect these generators and told that they're supposed to be make the wild pokemon go crazy in this area. This didn't make any sense, and it made me realize that we don't even know the truth behind what our own leader is doing anymore. Some of us still believe what they told us about becoming great without pokedex, but others are fully embracing this destructive and murderous lifestyle, forgetting our purpose."

Rena knelt down by Snow and began to undo his bonds.

Valencia: "Rena...are you sure? If you do this, there is no turning back."

Rena: "We have so much to atone for Valencia...let's start here."

Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Minami had been hiding around the corner the whole time listening. Part of her didn't want to believe what was being said, but more of her knew that they were telling the truth. It just confirmed everything she had already heard from before she even met Kaito. There were those in the Dark Descendants who were told different. She took a deep breath and walked into the area with a neutral gaze.

"Snow-kun, right?"

She called, putting a hand on the hilt of her broken blade. She didn't want to let her guard down just because they seemed to be changing.

"I'm here to help. I don't know if the others are coming or not. Rai told me what happened."

Back to top Go down
Snow Rozalyn

Snow Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Snow looked at the girl. He had seen her around Luna Mountain Town but had never spoke to her. He just nodded at her words before turning his attention back to the Descendant admins.

"We need to destroy those generators. They're what's causing the pokemon in the area to go crazy. Valencia, Rena, Selty. You guys get out of here. Go back to Dusk City and we'll meet up there. I'll...find a way to protect you all. I promise."

Snow stood and rubbed his shoulder. He let Media out of her pokeball and faced the smaller generator first. Then he concentrated on the power he had used earlier, letting his body become aglow with psychic energy before unleashing a confusion alongside Media at the machine. The machine whined and then exploded instantly.
Back to top Go down
Rai Retsaki

Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:21 am

Having escaped the riot in Dusk city, Rai, Kai and their pokemon would have entered the Luna Mountains in search of Minami. Rai, however, was focused on seeing Snow again. She didn't know what or why it was but she longed to see Snow alright. She would turn a bit back and speak to see if Kai was keeping up as she and Luke ran on.

"Hey, you still there?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:33 am

As the group made it to the mountains once more, Luke would seem like it was on the verge of an asthma attack. It was holding its power in for some reason... until it's body would suddenly pulse. In a display of light and power, Riolu began glowing. Limb by limb, it started to change, it's arms extending as its torso began to grow. Its arms burst from the light, stronger than before. It's legs grew as the wind sped around its body. Its legs burst from the light, stomping onto the ground and causing a small dust cloud until the rest of its body finally finished the transformation, bursting outwards and blowing the dust cloud away.

"CARIO!"

The pokemon howled out.

Congratulations, Luke has evolved into Lucario!

Lucario learned Bone Rush.
Back to top Go down
Rai Retsaki

Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:11 am

Turning a bit to check on Kai she would notice Luke stopping and would do so as well. She knelt beside him in his struggle.

"Luke, what's wrong?"

She said with a worried look. It would only be a moment later before Luke shined in a display of power. Rai would stand again and take one step back as Luke began to physically change, evolving into a Lucario. This would have brought a smile to Rai's face once the dust cleared and she saw him in his entirety. Luke could sense her how proud she was of him and would walk up and tap her on the shoulder, she doing the same, before the both of them continued to run. They still had some important business to attend to.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:59 pm

(A note from Zesu: You're Welcome! xD)

*After making it from Dusk City, Kaito and Rai had made it to the Mountain Route with their own pokemon. Kai was breathing hard and there was dry blood that had left itself on the right side of his face. He was looking Minami who had ran way ahead of them and managed to make it out of Dusk City before the riot broke out.*

Kaito: "We made it... We made it... But its not over yet. We have to find Minami and help her before she's.... before she's..."

*Kai didn't want to think about it. He couldn't think of Minami getting hurt or worse. Fus and Shaker tried to comfort him to some degree, and it worked. However, he couldn't just deny the thoughts. He wasn't going to let it happen though. Kaito resolved to help Minami and whoever else and free the Mountain Route from the Dark Descendants.*

Kaito: "Come on. We're not done yet, we have to keep going."

*He said as he turned to Rai. Kaito looked into her eyes to see if she still had fight in her. However, if Rai looked closely, Kai's pupils looked like they were fading. Kaito was suffering from something. Was it the concussion from earlier or something else entirely? Whatever the case was, it was clear that there was something wrong with Kai.

Kaito returned Fus to his ball, but not Shaker. Once he did he continued to walk forward, Shaker hesitant followed closely behind him.*

Exp added from the event.

Shaker 6,100/6860 >> 7,350/8000
Lv. 18 >> 19

Fus 14,085/15650 >> 15,335/15650
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:38 pm

The appearance of Minami would put all three Descendant Admins on edge again. Things were starting to get weird and out of hand. Rena had been acting strange ever since they had come to the mountains, Valencia had been having doubts about the Descendants after their attack on a Cargo Ship heading from Ecclasia to Luna Mountain Town Harbor. Selty had been distancing herself from the others as well. Everything seemed to be falling apart lately as the Dark Descendants leader kept saying they were getting closer and closer to achieving their goal. It was around this time when their orders stopped making sense as well.

Rena's eyes widened however. She saw Minami gripping at her Kodachi and swallowed. Her eyes began to glow slightly as she saw the paths of death that followed her. She saw that she had been the one to kill Natalie.

Rena: "It was you..."

She whispered before standing and pointing a figure, a mix between sadness, regret, and anger on her face.

Rena: "You were the one who killed Natalie! IT WAS YOU!!"

Valencia seemed shocked, along with Selty, however, Selty's shock turned into anger instantly.

Selty: "You did it...you filthy bitch! As if having a pokedex wasn't good enough for you, you had to kill her too? I knew you weren't to be trusted! None of you pokedex wielders are! All you do is hurt others and follow those professor's words blindly! You think you're better than everyone else, that you're special don't you? PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD JUST DIE!!!"

The more she spoke, the angrier she got. Valencia had taken several steps away, unable, or maybe unwanting to calm her down this time. She shed a single tear for their deceased friend.

Selty's hair began to raise as sparks surrounded her body. An orb of sparks surrounded her as she yelled and in the blink of an eye she had unleashed a powerful blast of lightning straight at Minami, aiming to disintegrate her in one blow.
Back to top Go down
Snow Rozalyn

Snow Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Just like last time, Snow jumped in the way. He saw Selty's anger begin to rise and immediately moved to stand in between her and Minami. As the blast of lightning was let loose, Snow created a confusion barrier right in front of himself. The lightning struck it and was only slow down, a bit dispersed. The blast would knock him into Minami and send them rolling a bit away. Snow's arms and chest would be burned and the electricity would surge around his body, slightly paralyzing him a bit. He cringed in pain as the sheer surge of voltage that passed through his body made him want to scream out in pain.

"Not everyone...that has a pokedex is...corrupt...I don't know...what she did, but...no one else deserves...to die..."

He didn't want anymore bloodshed. He didn't know who this Natalie was, or anything about Minami. He just wanted all the killing to stop. And for Selty's pain that she was trying to hide to be eased. He could see that she was suffering worse than both Valencia and Rena were, but from what?
Back to top Go down
Minami

Minami

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Minami heard the words of Selty and began to panic. Tears entered her eyes as she remembered the girl she had killed when she didn't have to. Minami thought that all Dark Descendants were evil at first, and that killing them would be the only way to stop them. But being here now, in front of them and hearing Selty's words...she knew that she was worse than them. They fought for what they believed in...why was she fighting?

As she felt static in the air, her eyes widened. Too afraid to do anything, she watched as the lightning soared from Selty almost as if in slow motion. Her own tears filled her eyes. Is this what she deserved? To die because of how careless he had been? Because she had run when she was needed and had overreacted several times since the beginning of her journey? She shut her eyes, ready to let death embrace her...until she felt another body hit hers. The flow of static around her didn't hurt at all and when she opened her eyes, she saw Snow right in front of her. He had taken the hit for her!

"Snow-kun!!"

She immediately moved to her hands and knees and crawled to his side. She instantly began to heal his wounds, listening to him speak with her own thoughts racing through her mind.

'Why...why did he protect me? He doesn't even know me...'

When he was finished speaking, she would be done healing him.

'Such conviction...he reminds me of Kaito-kun a bit...but even Kaito-kun ran away when his safety was in danger. I don't know if Snow-kun is brave or foolish...'

She couldn't think like that though. It was because of Snow that Rena and Valencia were denouncing the Dark Descendants. His actions were turning the tide of this battle, and he was doing without running away or killing. In truth...she wanted to be like him.

'Is this...the true meaning of being a pokedex wielder?'
Back to top Go down
Rai Retsaki

Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:12 pm

All Rai would do was nod at Kai's words as they continued to run. She wasn't to focused on him as much as she had been thinking about their objective though she was able to catch the look in Kai's eyes. She would think that this ordeal had been taking its toll on him, both physically and mentally. Yet even so he pushed on. More ominous feelings washed over her before the sound of crackling lightning echoing throughout the caves broke their gaze. The sudden surprise would only speed up her and Luke's dash down the cave's paths. It would only be mere moments after that they came to the sight of Snow on the ground with Minami healing him.

"Snow!"

Rai said while approaching before sliding to both their side to tend to him herself. While checking on him Luke would stand on guard, looking at the three distinctive Dark Descendants in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:23 pm

*Kaito continued on his way through cave. He was indeed exhausted mentally and physically, but he couldn't stop here not yet at least. Hearing the rising static, Kaito ran along with Minami. Fus ans Shaker followed behind him and when they arrived at the large area that they passed before, Kaito saw a downed Snow, and Minami assisting him. Barely mustering his breath, Kaito manage to speak.*

Kaito: "Minami... Dammit he looks badly injured..."

*Kaito's first "swear" word said. He'd run over to Minami, Snow, and Rai. Looking over to the Dark Descendant members, they too could see the exhaustion and wearing on his body and in his eyes. Kai didn't look angry at them, in fact his face told that he wanted to help. Looking back over to Minami and would ask.*

Kaito: "What happened him?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Selty's eyes widened and she became still, her mouth hanging open as Snow jumped in front of the girl. Rena gasped and ran over to Snow as well, just as the others arrived. Valencia turned to Selty.

Valencia: "CALM DOWN!! What is the matter with you? Selty, you've never acted like this before!"

Selty's shock at seeing Snow once again put his life on the line for someone he barely knew faded and was replaced with frustration as Valencia spoke. She began to back away, her fist clenched and rubbing at the tears that were falling from her eyes.

Selty: "Why? Why do you do that? How can you just throw your life away like that for people you don't know? Why are you like that? I...I was like that too? So why did you get a pokedex? Why no us...why were we abandoned...outcast...what did we do to deserve to be beaten and shunned..."

She had backed up all the way into the master generator. Valencia looked down, feeling a pain every time Selty asked that question. She felt partially at fault since it was here whom had asked Selty and Rena to join the Dark Descendants with her.

Selty suddenly glared at Snow and the other Pokedex wielders, seeing Rena acting like she was one of them.

Selty: "You're going to join them Rena? After all that's happened...after the Professor's spat on our dreams...after that pokedex wielder...raped me?"

Both Valencia and Rena looked up in sheer horror at Selty's words. Neither had known that.

Selty: "I can't...trust anyone...I'm all alone...just like Natalie was..."

???: "You're not alone. I will give you the power that you wanted, Selty. You are the only true person that belongs with us. Valencia and Rena have fallen, been tainted by the lies of the pokedex wielders. Be the one to purify them all."

The voice that rang out around them would be male, a different voice that none of the present pokedex wielders had heard.

Selty: "...Isaac...Sama?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving the Lost Package!   Retrieving the Lost Package! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retrieving the Lost Package!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next