Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Out of the Mountain into the Filth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:12 pm

The looks given to Rai gave her the feeling of being unwelcome, that she didn't fit in. Though in her current condition she could have passed as one of the homeless she saw if she had stayed in one spot. The overall feel of the place was depressing as she looked towards the Mansion of the City's Mayor. This was up until her attention was drawn to another, to a girl that had approached with questions. She wasn't really in the right mood to stop and answer questions and only wanted to get to the Pokecenter but would answer the question while she walked on.

"I received this this Pokedex from a Pokecenter up in Luna Mountain Town."

She said in a weary voice, still watching the guards that watched her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:22 pm

The two entered the pokecenter...

*Cross Mode/Free Roam*

Young Joy listened to Kaito's words and frowned, having heard a very little of what he said from her big sister back in Luna Mountain Town. So this is what they were trying to hide from her, but she didn't understand why. As she pondered this, she noticed the two girls entering the center. She perked up as she recognized both of them.

"Heya! Minami, Rai! How are you both doing?"

She called ecstatically.

"I can't believe we're all meeting up here like this!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonnation.forumotion.com
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:32 pm

*The words Minami rang into Kaito's ears. It was as if a thousand handmaidens all played harps and sang a beautiful and wonderful tune. Kaito's eyes widened, his pulse quickened, his heart beat faster, and his breathing became more heavier. Did he dare turn around? Yes he did, and when he did, he saw Minami with another person right beside her. Almost in an instant, Kaito's nose began to bleed and he fell unconscious with a quick "THUD!" to the floor. Shaker began to panic and started to shake Kai left and right trying to wake him.*

Shaker: "Tar...? Tar!? TAAAAAAAAAR!!!!"

Kaito: "M-Mina-chan......"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minami

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Minami frowned a bit when Rai didn't stop walking but noticed she was just in a hurry to get into the pokemon center. She followed after her silently and got the surprise of her life.

"Joy? Ka-Kaito-kun??"

Minami's face flushed red as she saw Kaito and then she became worried, leaving Rai's side to check on Kaito as he hit the ground.

"Kaito-kun! Kaito-kun!! Are you okay??"

She shook him, her palms glowing green as she attempted to heal him. Would have one hand on his head as well, utilizing one of her newest abilities 'Mystic Hand' just in case whatever had happened to him was mental.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Looking at Minami and Kai for only a brief moment, Rai would go up to Young Joy and would focus solely on her at that point.

"Why hello Joy, I just had a nasty run in with trouble in the Luna Mountains. Enough to need a bit of medical attention."

Rai said while taking out her two Pokeballs. Luke had certainly gone through a lot with her and fought his all. As did the Aron she caught, even though it fought against them. Either way they both needed some care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:58 pm

*Kaito would have waken up as Minami began to "heal" him. Kai's nose stopped bleeding and he was blushing as red as a tomato in the face. It seems as though seeing Minami made his him faint. His eyes turned a little misty but glistened nonetheless, he smiled big and spoke out.*

Kaito: "Its so good to see you again Mina-chan! I... I... Sorry for fainting like that, there was just something very beautiful and surprising that I saw. It made me faint haha!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minami

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Young Joy would scratch her head sheepishly at Rai. She was wondering why Rai wasn't surprised that she beat her there when she had left from Luna Mountain Town first.

"Um, actually...I'm sort of still in training and I'm not authorized to use the machines yet. I don't know where big sis is right now either, she wasn't here when I arrived."

Young Joy looked at Kai's reaction to Minami and frowned a bit.

'Did I miss something?'

Minami shook her head at Kai and stood, holding out a hand to help him on his feet. She had overheard Rai and YJ and looked to Rai.

"I'm a C-Rank Medic. I can take care of your pokemon in an instant if you want. Besides, there's a little more I want to ask you. Me and Kaito-kun here came from Luna Mountain Town too, and we...ran into people called the Dark Descendants...do you know anything about that?"

When she faced Rai, the broken kodachi would be in its sheath and visible to them all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Young Joys words would chill down Rai's back while she slumped over.

"Great..."

She said. Then Minami would speak of being able to aid Rai's Pokemon. She turned over towards Minami with a smile until she finished speaking, at which point her smile turned to a neutral expression. She would also notice the broken kodachi Minami had as a mental flash of the dead Descendant that she and Rena had passed. Could they have been the ones to do that?

"Yeah... w-... I ran into some on my way from Luna Mountain Town."

Rai said hesitantly as she let out Luke to be taken care of first. She would wait to let out the Aron she had caught just in case in was still feeling a bit hostile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:57 pm

*Kaito took Minami's hand and got on his feet once again. Shaker sighed and shrugged. Kai turned to Rai and Joy and saw that she had frowned a little. He was about to ask her what was wrong, when Minami and Rai started talking about the Dark Descendants. His face soon grew serious and frown began to touch his face as well. Turning to see the Kodachi, Kai began to remember in greater detail what happened. Another thing caught Kaito though was how Rai hesitated.*

Kaito: "You seemed a little hesitant, what happened when you went through the Mountain Route? Did they dress in black clothing and have any other articles of red clothing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minami

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:04 pm

YJ knew she could do nothing in this situation and just listened silently. Minami knelt down in front of Luke and began to use her 'Healer's Touch' ability to rapidly calm Luke and replenish his health. In a matter of seconds, he would be good as new.

"Do you mind telling us what happened...they didn't try to take your pokedex did they? Please, any information at all can benefit all of us!"

Minami asked as she petted Luke's head gently, though her voice was even. She was hiding her real emotions well as she spoke, though her eyes watered just a little, and she kept pushing the tears back down to find answers.

Young Joy had caught Rai's slip up however. She rose an eyebrow and looked around.

"Hey...where is Snow-kun Rai?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:17 pm

As Luke was rapidly healed he would smile while showing how much better he felt. He would thank Minami in his on tongue before having a seat to assess himself and survey the situation at hand. Rai would become quite defensive at Kai's facial expression and straight forward questions though as Minami spoke she would let out a sigh.

"Yeah... it was them alright, but they did not try to take my Pokedex."

It was then when Young Joy had mentioned Snow that Rai would hang her head in shame for a moment, then would lift it back up to answer her question.

"He... he was taken by one of them. One of them who had saved his life after we destroyed two of the generators they had running. And I just sat by and let her..."

She clenched her fist tight towards the end of her words while awaiting a response. She wanted to believe that she had made the right choice in leaving Snow, yet, it just didn't sit right with her as she had continued to replay the event over in her mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:26 pm

*Kaito placed a hand on his chin and rubbed it slowly. It was definitely them alright and Rai with the help of this man named, Snow, was able to destroy two of the generators. Maybe, just maybe they'd be able to go back to the Mountain Route and finish the job. But then Kaito remembered how weak he was the first time around. He needed time to train and also needed all the help he could get.*

Kaito: "Just maybe..."

*Hearing the short story of how Snow was saved by one of them, Kaito's thought about them began to lessen more and more. These were really good children, he just had to save them.*

Kaito: "They saved him...?"

*Kai bit his lip and continued to think. Maybe the three could work together. Grow stronger together then, when the time had come they could probably head back and start destroying the generators as well as saving lives.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minami

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Minami clenched her fist and stood up, turning from the group and heading towards the door.

"Wha? Wait, Senpai where are you going?"

Minami paused at the door. She growled beneath her breath.

"I...I killed one of them...I don't know if she deserved it or not, but the least I can do is stop that generator and save the pokemon...I...I just don't know what else I can do, and this is the only good I can think of right now. We should have never run the first time Kaito-kun!"

She wiped a tear from her eye.

"I know...I know you remember those two gun shots Kaito-kun...those two people who died because we walked away...I won't let anymore people OR pokemon get hurt!"

She ran out of the pokemon center, fully intent on going back to the mountains and finishing what Rai and Snow had started. She admired both her and the man who was with the Dark Descendants because of what they had been able to do. Just because they were passing by, they attempted to destroy the generators just because they knew what they did. She and Kaito hadn't attempted to take out a single one of them. She understood being cautious, but not trying at all? The longer they waited, the more people and pokemon suffered.

YJ looked down at Minami's words. She had never seen her mentor speak like that and had definitely not known everything she had been through in only a few days. It made her feel useless. She hadn't even made progress in her own medical studies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 am

Rai would watch as Minami's emotions had compelled her into leaving for the mountains. She would hear of what had happened to them while they were in there but would say nothing, only watch as Minami ran out. From her point of view one trainer couldn't possibly take on the number of Dark Descendents in those mountains was a suicide run. But maybe she didn't know Minami that well.

"Luke..."

She said to him before they both began running off in Minami's direction as best they could. She didn't want anyone else to get hurt, not on her watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:07 am

*Kaito saw as the two ran off. What should he do? Train and let them tackle it on their own, or go off with them? He looked down towards Shaker who returned a stern glare. Shaker wanted Kai to go with them and wouldn't take no for an answer. Turning to the glass doors, Kai looked up. His eyes fierce and his face serious. Turning back to YJ, Kai nodded to her then said.*

Kaito: "Joy I have to go with them. I can't let them get hurt while I just sit back and stay safe. Stay safe Joy, we'll see each other again!"

*With that, he sped off and out of the pokemon center. Shaker followed closely behind and now it was certain. Minami, Rai, and Kaito had to stop more innocent people from being killed. They had to save the pokemon, and they had to save those children.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesu Rikoyae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 am

An alarm screeches out throughout the entire area of Dusk City. Gunshots burst and screams out in various places with territory marks of two different sides. Each side represented two factions of the law enforcement: The Mayor and the Officer Jennies Task Force. Within the streets lie dead bodies of both factions severely decapitated by bullets, assaulted battery, and sniper fire. Around everywhere the the adventurers went, it was another bloodbath occurring. They're now innocent bystanders surrounded in the crossfire and barricades. They would encounter an Officer Jenny battling against one of the Mayor's Riot Squadron with only a nightstick and a dagger. The bodyguard knocked the weapon off of her and sliced her head off in one clean sweep. His orders was to eliminate and "purge the filth" that resides in Dusk City. His next target was towards all three of them as he pulls out his machine gun and began to burst fire at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:29 am

Rai would become startled by the blaring alarms, gun shots, and other loud noises as she ran and would look at the people being slaughtered as she did so. It was a truly horrifying sight to see before coming to freshly slain Officer Jenny. Rai held her mouth while looking at the scene with Luke. It was when the Bodyguard had turned towards them that her eyes widened and she snatched Luke up and ducked around the corner of a building for cover. Her heart started pumping fast while she tried to get her head straight and think of a way to fight it. It looks like she wouldn't catch up to Minami after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 am

*Street after street was the same thing. Alarms blaring left and right, Officer Jenny Squads and the personal guards of the Mayor opening fire on everyone. Why was this happening? Kaito wondered what would happen to YJ and to Shinta. He couldn't go back however, seeing as everything and everyone was being fired upon. Kai managed to catch up to Rai, but at a bad time. The guard saw them both and began to shoot at both of them. Kai hid around the corner of the building with her, Shaker barely managing to dodge a bullet.*

Kaito: "What!? What's going on out there!? Why are Officer Jenny's and the Mayor's Personal Guard fighting each other!?"

*It was a rhetorical question, it needed no answer. Kaito looked towards Shaker, and the two nodded. They would need to screech their way through this and Fus could probably Metal Sound to help bolster both, creating a deafening sound that would require some of the best sound proof material to try to drown out. Looking over to Rai, Kai wet his lips before he began to speak.*

Kaito: "We're fighting our way out... I'm going to send out my Lucario and Larvitar, both of them are going to use Screech and Metal Sound. Once they do I will need your Riolu to go in and Force Palm that guard. However, before we do check around the corner and see if he's coming. If so then we have our set-up!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:24 am

Alright now was the time Rai needed to pull herself together in the midst of all the blood shed and chaos of the Dusk City. She would calm herself while hearing Kai's rhetorical questions that she would have answered if she only knew the answers. All she did know was that they needed to get the hell out of this situation and take out that guard before others showed. While listening to Kai she couldn't help but notice his youthful appearance. A young lad taking charge in such a situation. It was saddening that someone so young be exposed to such a scene. Rai wouldn't respond but would touch Kai's head with one of her hands while waiting until she only heard the gunshots off in the distance and not the ones from the guard.

"..."

Once this happened she quickly looked around the corner, exposing as little of herself as she could while still being able to see what the guard was doing. Whatever she could see in that quick two second moment she would tell Kai while also readying Luke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesu Rikoyae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:57 pm

As Kaito and Rai prepare to strike a counterattack against one of the mayor's many riot task force, so would the guard itself. In fact, the SitRep equipment that the guard is wearing can eavesdrop upon what Kaito was planning against him. There was a brief silence on his side before he trace a few hollow steps to make them think believe that the guard was near. In the meantime, a small grenade pin is pulled. The sound is mixed in with the footsteps quietly to keep them thinking that he was still walking. In addition, the ravage of gunshots and sirens also made much disturbance. The guard threw it high above to tap on the corner wall and bounce down right near them. The tampering of the bounces from the wall sharply reduce the timer before it explodes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:20 pm

*Kai hearing the footsteps, but not seeing the guard made him wonder if he was looking for them. Deciding to tell shaker to keep put, Kai would use the sounds of bullets going off to take his steps. He would have been closer to Rai at that point and that's when it happened. A grenade bounced off the wall and landed next to them. Kai's eyes widened and off instinct, Kai grabbed Rai by her shoulders and mustered up all of his strength to throw her out the way. Running over to the grenade, Kai would pick it up, close his eyes, then yell out.*

Kaito: "RUN!"

*Shaker froze. He wanted to help his trainer, but was told to run away. Kai then bit his lip, and kept his eyes closed. With a pretty strong throw, Kai would chuck the grenade out into the open where it would explode if he managed to throw it in time.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Rai would be just about ready to attack the Guard right before she saw the grenade clink on the ground near them. Her eyes widened as well, time seeming to slow down. Was this really where her new journey would end? In the midst of a riot that she knew nothing about?

It seemed that this would have a greater chance at not becoming her fate as Kai took the matter into his own hands and swiftly tossed her back. Rai would stumble back but catch herself with Luke in one arm. There was little she could do as Kai attempted to launch the deadly weapon, only watch for the outcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesu Rikoyae
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:15 pm

The grenade was thrown back just in the nick of time before Kaito, Rai, and their Pokemon became a number ratio on the deceased bin. The explosion trigger away from them for about five feet, but did create a decent radius whiplash towards them all including the hostile guard. The blast radius knocked Kaito back tremendously away from the explosion and collide onto the wall. The force gave him a swift, yet painful concussion while averting his vision for a moment. The guard, however, got the same aspect with an additional bonus. The explosion radius chained together against a car which created a domino effect. The car explosion severely blown him into bits, leaving only half of his body dropping dead into the ground. The crew got away with a fatal incident for now. How long can they survive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:31 pm

*It was a success although a costly one. Kaito was thrown back from the grenade's explosion and hit the wall. His ears rang, his vision was shifting left and right, and his head hurt pretty badly. Now on the floor, Kai pushed himself to get back up on his feet with the help of Shaker. Seeing the dead guard and how he was merely but half of himself, Kai's eyes widened more and he held his mouth with his hand. Turning away trying not to puke, Kai walked past Rai with Shaker following behind him.*

Kaito: "Guh... Come on, we're close to the exit of the city... We should cut through here, that explosion is sure to attract a lot of people. Try to have your Riolu use its aura to see if there are any hostile people up ahead..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Rai covered her face with her free arm as the explosion went off and sending her staggering back from its concussive blast. She would would also hear the second explosion of the car though would not know what it was at the time. She waved her hand in front of her face a few times as the dust cleared before setting Luke down and seeing Kai getting helped up by his Pokemon.

It was then that she noticed the downed guard, savagely torn apart by the explosion. She felt light headed at the sight and a bit disoriented yet would pull herself together as Kai spoke and passed them.

"We'll try..."

She said with a broken voice before looking towards Luke. She needed no further explanation as Luke knew he had to try, though he hadn't really focused on doing so. While he did this Rai couldn't help but looking to the Guard's corpse once more, but in hopes that she may spot a weapon or item of his that he had dropped or was still on him that they could use. There was no doubt that there was a chance her, Kai and their Pokemon could die and she would use all the resources she could to keep that from happening. It Rai spotted nothing however, she and Luke would just follow Kai while Luke continued to focus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   

Back to top Go down

Out of the Mountain into the Filth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next