Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Out of the Mountain into the Filth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Nurse Joy seemed to glare a bit at Kaito's cheery expression, though she was smiling on the inside as well at seeing someone happy in this hellhole of a town.

"Alright. I'll take your pokemon for a few moments."

Nurse Joy held Kaito's pokeball and did what very few Nurse Joy's did. She used her Medic abilities, making a powerful glow come over the pokeball. In a matter of seconds, Pidgeotto would be back to full health. She did it without the augmentation of the machine. Most Nurse Joy took the pokemon out of their balls to heal them over a short amount of time, usually about an hour, because the interaction during the healing improved the pokemons mood. However, Nurse Joy didn't seem like she was in the condition to raise a pokemon's mood, let alone her own, so maybe her actions were just after all.

"Please take care and we hope to see you again..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokemonnation.forumotion.com
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:11 pm

*Kaito got glared at and felt a little uneasy, but was still nonetheless happy. Once she was done healing Aeolus, Kaito would take her ball and place it on his belt once again. Smiling still, Kaito was prepared to get on his way towards the pokemon gym.*

Kaito: "Thank you so much, Nurse Joy. I hope everything around here gets better, I'll try my best to help out in any way I can as well."

*With that Kaito ran out of the pokemon center and ran his way over to the Pokemon Gym. Standing at the doors, Kai felt a sudden weight bear down on his shoulders. Looking down at his necklace, the moon would glow a dim blue color. He'd wrap a hand around it, closed his eyes, and gave himself a minute to his thoughts. Fus put a paw over his hand and smiled, nodding at him with full determination and energy.*

Kaito: "We can do this! We're going to be the ones on top of this world! Now c'mon Fus, lets give them a run for their money!"

Fus: "Cario!"

*Kaito went forth into the Pokemon Gym, not knowing what to expect from it. This would be his first gym fight ever and he was determined to win.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:03 am

(Mini-Skip)

*After his gym battle with Shinta and learning about the Dark Descendants, Kaito and Fus came into the pokemon center weary and pale. What he just heard shocked him and really didn't think about anything else except for what happened today. Making his way over the counter, Kaito got his pokeballs containing Shaker and Aeolus out, while Fus himself was adamant on not returning to his ball.*

Kaito: "Hey there Nurse Joy, sorry I keep making making this a habit, I should be out of your hair in a few days or so..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Nurse Joy had been on the phone when Kaito entered, a serious, yet almost happy look on her face. The closes thing to a smirk that she ever had was tugging at the corner of her lips as she hung up the phone and greeted Kaito with a cheer in her voice.

"Hello and welcome back Kaito-kun. You haven't been a burden at all and I apologize for my behavior these past few days."

She bowed and proceeded to healing his pokemon again. Though she still didn't go into the back and heal them, preferring to use her quicker natural energy to heal them. It was obvious she was a very powerful Nurse Joy, yet how powerful was the Mayor to even have her and Shinta both in check?

"Here are your pokemon, please rest if you need to."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:12 pm

*Kaito's own seriousness washed away as he saw how the Nurse was smiling. It actually made him feel better seeing that she was normally saddened about the city. In any case, he took back his pokemon once she was done healing them and smiled at her.*

Kaito: "Please don't apologize, Nurse Joy. Sometimes we just have our days you know?"

*With that said, Kai looked around and realized that he was pretty tired. He also wanted to see the status of his pokemon and knew very well, that Aeolus and Shaker would be a bit peeved after that gym battle seeing as they were almost taken out with ease. Kaito turned back to Nurse Joy and with a smile said.*

Kaito: "Guess I will be staying the night haha. Well then I'll see you tomorrow Nurse Joy, take care."

*Kaito smiled once more before he went over to the board that held the keys to the room. Seeing the key that Minami had used prior to them first coming here, Kaito took the key and smiled. He went upstairs to the room and unlocked the door. Once inside the room, he'd look around and smile, then send out Fus, Shaker, and Aeolus from their pokeballs. Shaker saw a bed and immediately went straight for it. Fus went over to a window with Aeolus and they both looked out to see what was going on in the city still. With everyone out and finally able to rest, Kaito sat on the bed next to Shaker and began to pet him. Shaker merely put his head down in a saddened and jealous state.*

Shaker: "Tar..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:48 pm

*Free Roam Kaito. :3 Have your meeting, I'll through in Pokemon reactions where necessary.*

Larvitar wouldn't only look down jealously. It sent a sharp glare at Lucario, a pokemon that had arrived after it and had already surpassed him in power and even evolved. He turned from Kaito, folding its arms, feeling this affection now was just fake and momentary. Like the very next day, Kaito would just through him back in his pokeball and leave him there while he frolicked with Lucario.

Aeolus was indifferent to the group and lamented on its loss to Sneasel with one hit. The bird pokemon was powerful in its own rights, especially since it knew it was special. This defeat however did not upset nor discourage Pidgeotto. It put everything in perspective for it. It would need to grow stronger with its own skills so that it would not be defeated so easily next time. It had never known such emotions before it had met Kaito, and feeling this way...it made Aeolus eager to journey even farther to meet stronger opponents and test itself even more. A small smirk could be seen at the corner of its beak as it continued to ponder its future.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm

*Kaito was sincerely hurt by how Shaker just turned away. Seeing how he glared over to Fus, Kai understood fully what was going on. Shaker felt that Kai was just replacing him and felt second best compared to him. Kai put his arms around Shaker and began to speak up.*

Kaito: "Shaker... You must be feeling really bummed right now huh? It must be all of the battles I've went through with Fus and how strong he's gotten now, right? You feel like you're second best compared to him."

*Kai would tighten the hug a little and trembled slightly. He remember the feelings that he had when he was way younger. How Gemini, his older brother, would play more with, Jade, his older sister. With these memories in mind, Kai continued to speak to Shaker.*

Kaito: "Please Shaker, you gotta believe me. This is only the beginning of our journey. You shouldn't have to feel this way, there is still so much training to get done between all of us. Sure Fus has grown strong, but you can too. Do you realize how much hope I have for you? I mean you were my first pokemon ever, I love you like my own little brother, and I have loved every moment we have shared with each other. There is no way I'd ever feign happiness or anything like that around you. Please, don't be angry anymore. We're brothers and sisters together in this and I love you all as much as I need you all, especially you Shaker."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Shaker's mood was falling and falling the more Kaito spoke at first. A black aura would appear over its head as Kaito said everything it had been feeling. It was in the corner with fake thunderstorm pouring on his head. Even when Kaito finished speaking, it didn't seem to do much. He had hope for him? That was demeaning but he wondered if his trainer knew how that sounded. It made it seem like Larvitar was truly weak, and that he needed to be more like Lucario. It made him hate the anubis creature even more. Shaker lowered its head, a tear of anger and disappointment in itself falling down its rock hard cheek.

He understood that his trainer meant the best, but they were still young. Larvitar realized they hadn't spent enough time together for him to feel like this. With a small revelation towards itself, it shaped up, looking at Kaito with a neutral expression. They were pokemon and trainer. That's all they were at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:36 pm

*Kaito could see how what he said to Shaker made him feel worse. He didn't mean to, honestly. Kai just wanted Shaker to know that they'll all get stronger together and shouldn't have to worry about who is stronger than who. This brought down Kaito's mood considerably seeing how he made his own pokemon shed a tear.*

Kaito: "I'm sorry, little bro..."

*Seeing how Shaker looked up at Kaito, it made Kai start thinking if he was really good enough to be a trainer. The thought circulated within his head, he soon began to have small doubts about this and didn't know what to do. Sighing a little, Kaito gently pet Shaker on the head and looked towards Fus and Aeolus before he looked back to Shaker.*

Kaito: "We should all get our rest now. We've had a long day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Seeing his trainers mood falling just as his own, Shaker cuddled up to Kaito, though he didn't lay on him. Didn't want to crush his poor trainer. He wanted to start working on their relationship, even it it meant he had to start over from scratch. Lucario looked at this out of the corner of its eye. It would talk to Shaker later when they had time. It didn't want to interfere with their relationship, and knew all too well what it was like.

*Fus closed his eyes and remembered the time where its Big Brother Medicham started paying more attention to its actual little sister, a Meditite that was soon to be given to the Pokemon Center in Luna Mountain Town. Even after she was gone, Medicham just wasn't the same. (The Meditite is now known as Media and is currently in the possession of Snow Rozalyn.)*

(Free roam. You can literally do what you want to do now, all the way up to leaving the city if you want to. You can even have their converstaion, but you will have to write it.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:21 pm

*Kaito smiled a little as Shaker cuddle closely to him. His eyes slowly closing due to them feeling like lead, Kai managed to whisper one last comment before he fell asleep for the night.*

Kaito: "I love you Shaker..."

*And just like that, Kaito was off into dreamland. His dreams consisted of him standing atop a mountain of trainers and he being crowned the pokemon champion. Another consisted of Minami feeding him ice-cream, while another consisted of Shaker becoming a Tyranitar that can fly. All of these and more made up the thought process of the young trainer who slept. His chapter came to an end tonight, but another opened up. A chapter between Shaker and Fus that will spark a story behind the scenes of Kaito's story.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:50 pm

*A few hours had past into the night. Aeolus slept peacefully as did Kaito and Shaker. However, Fus the Lucario had been awake. Watching over the group to ensure no one dared to hurt them while they rested. Fus then thought back to earlier when he watched out from the corner of his eye, the whole situation between Kaito and Shaker. Determined to set things right between the trainer and pokemon, Fus went over to Shaker and gently shook him. It took a few shakes before Shaker woke up and rubbed his eyes. Shaker was a little krabby from being woken up and sort of whined out to Fus.*

Shaker: "Alright I'm awake I'm awake! What do you want anyways, Fus?"

Fus: "We have to talk. Its about what happened earlier between you and Kaito.

Shaker: "You heard all of that?

Fus: "Do you one better and say that I saw all of it."

*Shaker hopped down from the bed and went over to the window. He was too small to reach the sill, but Fus came over, lifted him up, then placed him on the sill.*

Shaker: "Didn't need your help, but thanks anyways."

Fus: "..."

*Fus would loosen himself then blink a few times. Once he did he'd turn his head to Shaker to speak to him once more.*

Fus: "Listen I get it. You don't like me for a few choice reasons, but don't let this interfere with the bond that you have between you and Kaito. Its obvious he cares about you a great deal and wishes for you to be the very best you can be."

Shaker: "If that were true, why does he spend so much time with you? Why do you refuse to stay in your ball while I have to? I mean look at at you, you're fully evolved and everything! How can I possible compete with that?"

Fus: "Simple, I don't like being caged. Pokeballs are great and all, but I like being in the great outdoors. This shouldn't be about competing, this should be about us getting stronger so we can defend Kai against these Dark Descendants. That's why I'm focused on getting stronger. What about you? Why do you want to become stronger than me?"

Shaker: "For the same reason I guess. Those guys hit me pretty hard last time so I have to pay them back for that. At the sametime, Kaito places himself at risk aspiring with all of these goals. Now that he's heard a bit about the Dark Descendants and how some of the members may be hurting, I fear he'll try to become some sort of hero."

Fus: "All the more reason for us to work together instead of competing for Kaito's attention."

Shaker: "...You have a point there."

*Fus and Shaker turned back to looking out at the city. The moon was overhead and the two contemplated many things. Right now, Shaker was still mulling things over in his head. Fus was thinking about the past and how it was able to push him this far.*

Shaker: "Lets get back to sleep, yeah? We can talk about this at a better time.

Fus: "Sure thing. Goodnight, Shaker the Larvitar."

Shaker:"Same to you, Fus the Lucario... Now can you help me down?"

*Fus chuckled lightly to himself before he picked up Shaker again and placed him down. Shaker nodded then went back to the bed and cuddled up to Kaito. Fus on the other hand turned back to face the moon and closed his eyes, going back into deep thought.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 am

*Another few hours after the talk with Fus and Shaker, Kai began to stir a little in his sleep. He'd then suddenly wake up, breathing a little heavier, sweating, and hands trembling. He had a nightmare. It seems that he remembers the face of that Dark Descendant member and everything she had said. The first time he's seen a pokemon killed, and the first time he's seen a person killed. Kaito's eyes watered and he wanted to ball his eyes out. However, he kept the sorrow in him and swallowed a lump in his throat.*

Kaito: "Is this what they were talking about? How everything had changed since my parents had went on their adventure?"

*Kaito looked at his trembling hands. He felt really cold, like a blanket of snow just wrapped itself around him. Looking over to his bag, Kai would pullout his pokedex and look into the transceiver. Scrolling down the list of people, Kai would think about his mom, dad, sister, Ricko, and Minami. He looked hard at Minami's picture and closed his eyes.*

Kaito: "Have I fallen in love with her?"

*He wondered to himself. She was a great person. Strong, resourceful, a go-getter, just an overall great person. A person so great he may have fallen in love with her. The thought made Kaito blush and he quickly shut his pokedex and put it back into his bag. He'd lay his head back down onto his pillow and stare at the ceiling. However, the image of Minami was burned deep into his retina and he could see everything about her. Deciding not fight it, Kaito fell back asleep with a few fantasies in his head about her.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:43 am

*During the night, Kaito tried so many positions to trying to get back to sleep. He tried sleeping on opposite sides, turning the pillow on the cool side, sleeping with his butt in the air, sleeping on his head, but nothing would do. His nightmare then proceeding thoughts about Minami caused Kaito to become restless. All three of his pokemon were asleep. Fus and Shaker snored the night away while Aeolus slept quietly, but with a sinister smirk on her beak. Kaito just smiled and chuckled lightly before going to the window sill. He'd quietly pull up a chair and see how the moon looked over the yonder. It cast a beautiful light upon the city and took away the bad thoughts Kai had about Dusk city. Again, Kai was reminded once more of Minami thanks to the moon's beauty.*

Kaito: "Minami oh Minami, I have been struck with the arrow of love. Your figure has been burned within my eyes and mind that it can no longer recover. This burn has left the very image of beauty within my self that it now threatens to seep into my very soul. Minami oh Minami, shoud I ever tell you my feelings would you ever accept them? My heart thuds with each beat. Each beat symbolizes both the happiness and the sadness should you accept or reject my feelings. Minami oh Minami, I yearn for you to return even if its just for a minute. I want to be able to look upon those beautiful eyes once more, hear that honey sweet voice, and hug that perfect figure. Will you be mine? I can only hope..."

*Kaito resulted to poetry as for making himself sleepy again. The boy was blushing brightly, his nose showing a small bead of blood attempting to drip forth. He spilled his heart out to the moon and thought of all of the different ways of how Minami would ever except his feelings. Kai began to sweat more. His hands grew clammy and his breathing heavier. The boy was definitely nervous on how he could face Minami again with such feelings that yearn for her. Feeling his lips, Kaito wondered what it would be like to share a kiss with Minami. A thought that soothed him and made him grin widely.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:30 am

*Kaito remained at the table but this time asleep. Drool came down left side of his face and had made a small puddle on the table. Waking up still drooling, Kaito saw that dawn was just breaking. In a pure red light, the sun on his necklace grew brightly and began to warm Kai down to his soul. Sitting up and wiping the drool from his mouth, Kai looked outside as the dawn signified that today was a new beginning and that it was time to grow stronger with Shaker and Aeolus. Fus was the first to awake. He'd greet Kaito with a nod and went off to go wake the others.*

Kaito: "Another day another opponent. With love and strength, I come break down all obstacles within our paths. Let us walk as one and strike as a million more!"

*Fus, Aeolus, and Shaker hearing his little prayer would cry out in agreement. Kaito went over to his bag and put it on. He'd tighten it to make sure it wouldn't fall and took stock on everything he had so far. Right now, he needed to buy some potions, antidotes, and other necessities. Taking out his three pokeballs. Kai would return Aeolus to her ball, but when it came to Shaker, Shaker crossed his arms and looked away. Kai chuckled and nodded, returning Fus to his ball who just shrugged and smiled.*

Kaito: "Looks like its you and me vs. the world today Shaker! Are you ready for this!?"

Shaker: "Tar!"

*Kai smiled and both he and Shaker ran out of the room. Closing the door behind him, Kaito ran over to the board and placed the room keys back on the board and looked around to see if Nurse Joy and the Mart Clerk were around.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:44 am

The morning in Dusk City was brighter than many would expect, but it only lightened the atmosphere a little. Back downstairs, the pokemon center counter would be empty. However, there would be a smaller version of the woman Kai was looking for standing before the counter. The girl looked around to find the source of the morning noise and paused. She smiled brightly almost gasping before running towards him.

"Kaito-kun!!!"

The younger girl jumped onto him with a hug.

"Heya Kaito-kun! It's been a while!"

It was Young Joy from Luna Mountain Town!
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:49 am

*Kaito was all of a sudden jumped on by Young Joy. She gave him a surprising hug, so surprising it almost made him fall over. He kept his balance however, and gave her a big hug. What surprised him even more was her being here in Dusk City. The only way he knew how to get from Luna-Mountain Town to Dusk City was by going through the Mountain Route, which at this time is very dangerous.*

Kaito: "Joy? Is that you!? Wow, its refreshing to see you here haha! But I mean how did you get here? Don't tell me you went through the Mountain Route."

*Shaker himself was pretty happy when he saw Young Joy. Shaker would make his way over to them and hugged Joy's leg before crying out and giving her a smile. Yep it was a pretty cheerful afternoon in gloomy old Dusk City.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:10 am

Young Joy smiled hugging Kaito even tighter.

"I'm glad to see you too Kaito-kun! And no, I didn't go through the Mountain. My Abra used Teleport!"

She showed her pokeball but didn't release the pokemon. She chuckled nervously when she spoke also. When Shaker hugged her leg, she finally released Kaito, though a bit reluctantly and petted Shaker's head.

"How've you been Kaito-kun? You haven't called any of us in Luna Mountain Town since you've been on the road. Your parents are getting worried, especially what with those Earthquakes constantly hitting Luna Mountain."

YJ seemed worried as well. Her starry eyes peered into Kaito's looking for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:18 am

*Kaito sighed in relief and hugged tighter as YJ did. He was glad she didn't have to go through that dreaded place. Seeing the pokeball Kai smiled and released the hug when she did. Hearing of how worried his family was about him and the recent going on in Luna-Mountain Town, Kai's face grew pale. That's when he remembered he desperately needed to contact his family.*

Kaito: "Did you say earthquakes? Joy, this is bad. I mean reeeeeally bad."

*Kai looked around before he leaned in and began to whisper into Joy's ear.*

Kaito: "The Dark Descendants are in the Mountain Route. They're working some sort of huge machines that I think are the cause of the pokemon becoming rather hostile. If its not only doing that, it could also be that those machines are causing the earthquakes as well... Dang it, how could I forget something like this, I'm so stupid! I need to hurry and call dad!"

*Reaching into his bag and pulling out his pokedex, Kaito opened it to the transceiver and began to make a phone call to his dad. Hearing it ring, Kaito hoped that his dad would pick up.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:48 am

*After ringing several times, Kaito's dad would answer the transceiver.*

Father: "BWAHAHAHAHAAHAH! Son is that you!? Holy Milktank I wouldn't be able to tell! Just look at the cut of your jib! You're becoming a real man out there! Tell me, have you collected all eight gym badges yet!?"

*His dad was asking him questions left and right. He was awfully loud too. Kai stumbled over his words trying to focus on his dad's questions one at a time, until finally, a large metal water basin flew in and smacked his dad on the head. This caused the transceiver to thrown into the air and caught by his mother.*

Mother: "Kaito! Are you ok!? Do you have any idea how worried we are about you!? A lot of things have been happening lately you know, earthquakes and all that bad stuff! Are you safe out there?"

Kaito: "Finally someone who can give me some breathing room. Yes mother, I'm fine! But I have something very important to tell you! It has something to do with the earthquakes!"

Mother: "You know something about them!?"

Kaito: "Yes! Its the Dark Descendants! They have these mega sized generators that are causing the pokemon to go rampant as well as create those earthquakes. I don't know the full gist of it, but all I know is that Luna-Mountain Town may be in danger!"

Mother: "Well they haven't done anything on this end of the town, yet. For now we won't go through the Mountain Route and will also divert people from going there unless they're here to help."

Kaito: "Whew, thank Arceus. Mom, please stay safe and tell Jade and dad that I love them. When the situation is less dire, I promise I'll call again."

Mother: "Alright Kaito I trust you. You are our son after all. Stay safe and know that we'll always be behind you!"

*With that, Kaito smiled at his mom. She blew kisses to him before she hung up and Kai would close his pokedex. He'd place it in his bag then turned to YJ. Sighing, Kai smiled and gave her a thumbs up.*

Kai: "Looks like they'll be prepared to make sure no one gets hurt. At the sametime, nothing has happened to the town so I guess that's good. I'm still worried however, I ran into them with Mina-chan and we barely made it. I can only imagine who else would be in the Mountain Route."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:17 pm

YJ looked a bit panicked. She had wanted to tell him something before he called his parents but she was too polite to interrupt him while he was on the phone. Instead, she bit her lip in apprehension as she waited for him to finish, her body fidgeting a bit. Once he was done she frowned a bit.

"Kaito-kun, I was trying to tell you! The earthquakes aren't coming from the Mountain Route, they're coming from the Mine in Town! It has been closed off in fear of a landslide since they started. But what are Dark Descendants?"

Not everyone knew who the Dark Descendants were still, especially those not associated with the pokedex. Not even all of the actual Nurse Joys knew of them.

Back to top Go down
Rai Retsaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:59 pm

After leaving the caves where the Dark Descendants were Rai would find herself in Dusk City. It wasn't much of an exciting town at first glance but that did not matter at the moment. What she needed to do was find a Pokecenter to get to, and fast. She would wonder the town in search of it and would definitely head inside once she did.

Luke: (6415/5830)==>+850exp==>(7265/8000)
Luke is now lv.19!
Luke learned Copycat!
Luke learned Reversal!

Eos (Aron): (3475/4100)==>+850exp==>(4325/4915)
Eos is now lv. 16!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:37 pm

*Kaito was stricken with confusion. So it wasn't due to those machines that were causing the earthquakes? There was something rustling down there in the Mines? It was an odd coincidence though. Kaito wanted to make sure everyone back at Luna-Mountain Town was prepared from both of places so it was a good thing he filled his mom in on the situation.*

Kaito: "The mines? Well even so, its better safe than sorry..."

*When asked about the Dark Descendants, Kaito didn't know how to start. The best way possible though would be from what he heard from Shinta about them. Clearing his throat, Kai began to speak once more.*

Kaito: "Well the Dark Descendants. They are these people who dress and black and wear red chains with their outfits. From what I have heard, they mostly made up of children who and I quote from Shinta, "Children who have been wronged by fate, seeking retribution, revenge, happiness." But at the sametime they also kill other trainers who don't surrender their pokemon. I had a run in with them at the Mountain Route some time back. Minami and I managed to defeat one of them. At first I thought they were just murderers, but now... Now knowing that all they really seek is some form of happiness, I can probably help them. One way or another."

*Kaito started to tremble once more. He still had troubles coming to terms with everything that happened. It was like he grew up way too quickly in such a short start of his journey. His face didn't pale however, but if Joy looked clearly, she could tell that his eyes had changed. He had seen death and seeing it had changed his whole way of thinking. That was when another person came into the pokemon center, female at that. Kai looked up at her for just a split second before turning his attention back to joy.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minami

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Minami had entered the city a while ago and had stopped at the Restaurant before deciding to head over to the pokemon center. Dusk City still was a terrible place, the guards eyeing her with what she could have sworn was lust...pigs.

She looked ahead as she approached the pokemon center and noticed them staring at a girl who looked lost as well. Minami fumed a bit, not liking how these bastards looked at women and could only imagine what the women who lived in the city went through. As she got closer to the girl who was standing right in front of the Police Station and headed towards the Pokecenter, Minami would notice the pokedex on her wrist.

"H-hey! Excuse me!"

Minami called and quickly made her way over to Rai.

"Where did you get that pokedex?"

She wasn't sure if Rai was a Dark Descendant or not, but if she wasn't, then they could probably help each other for a bit, like she and Kai had helped each other get through the Mountains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Rai would notice the looks some of the guards were giving her. And these guards weren't the typical police force either. They carried automatic weaponry and looked to be more military based. However, as she stood in front of the Police Station, she would be able to see regular Officer Jenny inside, though they all looked frustrated. The one behind the desk at the front looked to be the most pissed.

The city was not a kind place. Gun shots could be heard off in the distance along with police sirens. There were homeless people here and there, but generally no other people out.

Next to the police station, in front of Rai, was the pokecenter and she had already passed the Gym of the City just two buildings behind her, closer to the Luna Mountains. Behind the pokecenter, police station, and every other house would be a large Mansion, the Mayor's home and office. It spanned the length of the entire city and a large observatory sat at its end, aimed towards the Luna Mountains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Mountain into the Filth   

Back to top Go down

Out of the Mountain into the Filth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next