Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

I Must Help Joy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Steelix let out another ear piercing roar, this time in the form of screech which would further frighten Larvitar, as well as lowering its defenses, and pause Kaito in his tracks. The Steelix would whip its head, tossing the poor Larvitar into a wall. The power behind it would deal great damage to Larvitar, but because of its hard body, it would stay conscious and able to move. Steelix looked down on both of them, its body rotating different directions as it gauged the two before it. Apparently whatever was making the pokemon go crazy in mountain was only mildly effecting Steelix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Shaker: "Taaaaaaaaar!"

*Shaker would it the wall and get hurt a great deal. Luckily for that hard body it was still able to get its bearing and quickly made its way over to Kaito. Kai was frightened, but knew that deep down if he didn't move then he was done for. He wasn't about to let his journey end right now. He had to get the bag back to Joy at any cost. Literally forcing the fear out of himself, Kaito's gaze hardened and he was prepared. Shaker would stay next to Kai, but would try to reason with the Steelix seeing as it wasn't attacking on sight like how the others were. Shaker would try to tell it that it was looking for the bag that was on its rod and that they were going to take it and leave. At the sametime, Shaker would also point towards the bag that fell over to the side after he was thrown off the Steelix.*

Shaker: "Ok ok hold on on. Listen my hyperactive ADD trainer and I just came on in to get the bag that was traveling on your rod. We're just gunna take the rod and then we're going to leave? Is that cool with you, Steelix?"

Last edited by Kaito Inaki on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Steelix looked down at them and growled deeply for its response. "You will have a head start. Go now, I do not know how long I can keep my sanity with those people in here. Begone and pray I do not catch you."

Steelix moved aside and it was obvious that it was fighting off whatever was effecting the other pokemon. They would need to go now if they had any chance of survival.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Shaker: "We'll come back to help you Steelix, don't worry!"

*Shaker the Larvitar tugged on Kai's pants leg and pointed to where Steelix moved out of the way. Kai nodded and understood that it was letting them go before it changed its mind. With that, Kai tried his very damn best to limp out of there and hope that they wouldn't encounter the Steelix again. Shaker grabbed Joy's bag or what was left of it and would follow closely and would be on guard since there was something mysterious afoot going on in the Mountain Route.*

Kaito: "Talk about a lucky break, you did pretty well Shaker, I'm proud."

Shaker: "Tar!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Steelix gazed at the two heading towards the exit...

Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Steelix roared and charged after them. Its body tore through the ground as if it were a ballistic missile. It was gaining and gaining and gaining until it was right on top of them...and then they reached the exit. Steelix's roar followed them out of the cave, showing them that they were very lucky to be alive.

GREAT ESCAPE!!!

Boss Battle: Steelix Lv.35
Result: Escape
Exp: 480
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:14 pm

*Kaito and Shaker had made it out. Breathing heavily, but not stopping, the two continued to make their way out of there. The next stop was back at the pokemon center where they would give Young Joy back her bag. Those two were seriously lucky. After getting some medical attention, Kai would go back to his family to explain to them how their first quest went.*

Level 6 >> 8

Exp 245/345 >> 725/730
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   

Back to top Go down

I Must Help Joy!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Adventure Unlimited :: Regions :: Elestia Region :: Elestia Mountain Routes :: Mountain Route 1-
Jump to: