Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

I Must Help Joy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: I Must Help Joy!   Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:19 pm

*Kaito entered the Mountain Route with Shaker the Larvitar riding on his shoulder. With a hop in step after each step, Kai still had the look of an extremely hyper little boy. He'd start off slow by calming himself, not wanting to attract any unwanted attention from the local pokemon that by the sound of it, were going hostile. Instead, he'd rather a more calming and slow approach to his hyperactive approach. Remembering the scent of the young Joy, Kai began to sniff the air.*

Kaito: "Alright so I suppose the appropriate thing would be to follow our noses right, Shaker?"

*Shaker would have nodded then jumped off of Kai's shoulder. Being a pokemon who had to eat soil since its birth, it knew the soil well and could tell with its nose where the young nurse passed by and might have lost her things. Having a good idea of where to start going, Shaker would have tugged on Kai's pants leg.*

Kaito: "Whats that? You might have smelled her going this way? Alright then I'll trust your lead to start us on our way!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:37 pm

The mountain route is the first step for any Pokemon Trainer to start their adventure from Luna Mountain Town, but will also be the longest due to how steep and lengthy it is. Inside the mountain cave, the temperature is quite hot and humid due to the lava underneath the area. The cave was a bit dim, but visible to walk through as a few small Pokemon skidded by undetected as Kaito and Shaker enters. The pathway is narrow to begin with for starters, but its a maze in actuality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:27 pm

*Feeling the heat of the Mountain Route, Kaito and Shaker looked at each other and nodded. Combined with both of their noses, they continued to follow down the narrow path. The bag couldn't really have gone far into the Mountain Route simply because alone, this place is a lot dangerous to go alone. Kai remembered being scolded by his mother and sister for going so far as the second route of the Mountain Route all alone.*

Kaito: "Gosh, this place brings back memories. The heat, the pokemon, the danger! However, its not the same.... I'm pretty sure their may be some sort of new pokemon I haven't seen or someone's foot got trapped in a sunken steam hole."

*Shaker the Larvitar listened to its trainer and continued to sniff out the bag. Along the way it would occasionally dip down to eat some soil. Larvitars need to eat soil in order to evolve into a Pupa, but that is not always the case. However, Shaker might have been hungry so it continued to eat away. Shaker did also stick close to Kaito, the two being mirrors of each other thought about safety over excitement and decided the best way to get through this, is to stick together and be on the look out for any trouble.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:54 pm

As the two travel further down the narrow path of the mountain route, they would continue to remain cautious among their surroundings. His Pokemon would accidentally chew on one of the hidden inhabitants on the ground as it spurts out from the small brown rock. The rocky creature quickly roams around in circles before recognizing Kaito and Shaker right in front of them. In addition, another rocky Pokemon wanders towards his buddy to check if it was okay. The two rocks resemble a bit of a bomb, but more earthy with an circular mouth in the middle of its body. It also has a golden center around the hole with two brown rocks as feet on the bottom of its body.

Level: 4
Exp: 65/125

Level: 5
Exp: 125/210
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:04 am

*Shaker the Larvitar would try to speak with the two Roggenrolas to let them know that it was all merely an accident. It would tell them that it didn't know it was going to burrow out of the ground where it tried to eat the soil and that it was very sorry. Kaito, would pull out his pokedex and scan the one of the two Roggenrolas*

Kaito: "Oh, Roggenrolas. These little critters are common around these parts."

Pokedex: "The hexagonal-shaped hole is its ear. It has a tendency to walk in the direction the sound is coming from. They were discovered a hundred years ago in an earthquake fissure. Inside each one is an energy core. Compressed underground, its body is as hard as steel."

*Kaito would put the Pokedex away, and would continue to monitor Shaker and the Roggenrolas to make sure that nothing would escalate between the two pokemon.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:12 am

The first Roggenrola had a few steam puffs coming out from his head as it spoke out its own name a few times in a disgruntle manner. The second one tried to calm the first one down as well with the Larvitar. Unfortunately, this one was kind of a hot-headed Roggenrola as it struck back at Shaker with a tackle to push him away as a challenge. The second Roggenrola escapes from the sudden attack since it wasn't her fight at all. Prepare for a Pokemon battle, folks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 am

Kaito: "Uh-Oh. Don't let that little guy push you around. Give him a big Leer then attempt to follow up with a Bite! Lets do this Shaker!"

*Shaker would have pushed away but nothing dramatic. It would put on its signature scowl and shot a big Leer over to the Roggenrola as a perfect way to start off the battle. Shaker at the sametime was bigger than the Roggenrola and would puff out its chest to make it seem even bigger while Leering. Should the Roggenrola be scared and drop its guard, Shaker would come in with the most savage bite ever to show it that he doesn't like to be pushed.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:30 am

There may be a huge difference in size, but it didn't matter to the Roggenrola because the Larvitar thought that he was food for his own self. The savage leer that Shaker thrown at him did frighten the rocky pebble for a bit, but it kept its distance and prepare to prove that it wasn't afraid of him. When the Lavitar came rushing in to bite him down, the Roggenrola turned on its defensive maneuver and harden itself to increase its defense slightly to reduce the oncoming blow given to him. The bite did crack its mantle body slightly. The creature countered back by tackling the Larvitar with full force to push him away and damage him significantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:51 am

*That was a pretty good Tackle, but it wouldn't do much to Larvitar who was highly resistant to such attacks. With this in mind, Shaker wasn't pushed back too far.*

Kaito: "Quickly grab it and chomp down onto its cracked mantle!"

*Shaker would quickly make its way to the Roggenrola and try to grab it. If got a hold of it, it'd hold onto the Roggenrola nice and tight, exposing its weakness which was the cracked mantle. Shaker next opened up its mouth to show its row of vicious teeth and would chomp down on the weak part of its body.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 am

The Roggenrola didn't recognize it attacks were nonexistent against the Larvitar due to its hot-headed attitude getting the best of him. However, when it knew that it was about to be attacked, the defensive mechanism kicks in once more. The rocky Pokemon harden once more to increase it defenses to prevent itself from being destroyed by Shaker. However, the increase of defense really didn't work well against the dark attribute of the bite attack. As a result, the cracks on its body severely damage the rocky Pokemon and made him faint. Unable to battle any further, Larvitar is the victor in the challenge!

Exp Gained: 60
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:13 am

*Seeing the Roggenrola faint, Shaker safely set down the Roggenrola to the side so no one steps on it. Continuing onward with their quest for the bag, Shaker climbed back up onto Kai's shoulder and would point where to go.*

Kaito: "That was a good battle, Shaker! You did great haha. You're not hurt are you?"

*Kaito would cuddle with Shaker after it climbed onto his shoulder. The Larvitar would nuzzle him and give him a thumbs up telling him he was A-OK. Smiling, Kaito would follow Shaker's lead and would hope they would find the bag. Seeing as how hostile these pokemon were, it would be no surprise if they tore it to bits. Either way, Kaito wouldn't stop until he found it.*

Lv. 5
Exp Gain: 125/215 >> 185/215
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:50 am

The journey continues for Kaito and Shaker as they continue down the path to find the bag that Nurse Joy has left inside the mountain cave route. The path begins to slowly become darker as dark mist begins to elevate inside. During their travel, they would see the Roggengrola from before battling it out against a Sandshrew. At the same time, there were several cries of other Pokemon lurking inside the route with a hostile tone. Something strange is going on. At the same time, unaware of their own presence, both Kaito and Larvitar is being followed by an unknown object.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:01 am

*Kaito and Shaker would see among all the chaos that was taking place within the Mountain Route. It was also getting darker which could be really bad with this type of situation. Shaker would climb down once again and would hold onto Kai's pants leg. It may be dark, but the soil would always remain the same. He continued to help guide Kaito through the route and the two would see the Roggnerola and Sandshrew battle it out.*

Kaito: "What do you think we should do, Shaker?"

Larvitar: "Tar Tar... Larvitar..."

*Shaker did its cry softly a way to sort of tell Kai to be hush hush as they continue forward. Guess the plan was to sneak around the two battling since they were so distracted with fighting each other. At the sametime the other howls from the pokemon may attack the winner, so its all about keeping an eye on the situation while trying to get out of there quietly and finding the bag. Unbeknownst to the two, there was something following them. The only thing would happen would be Kaito having an uneasy feeling about everything.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:29 am

On the ground, there would be a small trace of where the bag may have gone to as an opened potion is leaking out with a tiny trail leading down further into the cave. The trace is still lukewarm which means that the bag is very close. At the same time, they would encounter a strange rock type pokemon that was inspecting the potion, but recognizes thew trainer and the Larvitar and came in for a hostile tackle strike at them both.

Level: 6
Exp: 215/345
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:35 am

Kaito: "Whoa! Quickly Shaker, catch it and throw him to the wall!"

*Shaker would assume a battle pose and would time the catch just right. He'd quickly catch the Geodude within his arms and would toss it to the wall. Kai would then pull out his pokedex to find out what pokemon it is.*

Pokedex: "Geodude, the Rock Pokemon. Found in fields and mountains. Mistaking them for boulders, people often step or trip on them. The longer a Geodude lives, the more its edges are chipped and worn away, making it more rounded in appearance. However, this Pokémon's heart will remain hard, craggy, and rough always."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:20 pm

This Geodude wasn't as weak or stupid as the Roggenrolla. It spun its body and hit the wall with its hands before pushing off of it to throw itself into another tackle attack, this time too fast for Larvitar to be able to stop. Even with little effectiveness, Larvitar would see that this Geodude had used its momentum to land a critical hit. The enraged rock was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:28 pm

*Shaker would get hit by the Tackle attack and would wince and cry out a little as it was a critical hit. Kaito's eyes grew fierce and soon the same feelings would be transferred over to Shaker. They both had fierce looks now and Shaker was ready for battle.*

Kaito: "Darn it! Don't let that phase you! Quickly Bitte down into it, and throw it my way! I have a plan for it!"

*Shaker would cry out then quickly ran over to the Geodude, it wouldn't open its mouth to telegraph its attack until it got close enough to ensure that a Bite would connect. If a Bite did manage to get the Geodude, it would take damage and Shaker the Larvitar would be prepared to throw it Kai's way.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:34 pm

"Geodude...DUUUUDDE!" Geodude cried out as it curled its body tightly. Its body would seem to solidify even harder, going from the feel of stone to almost steel. The bite attack would connect, but it wouldn't deal nearly as much damage as it had potential to do. Geodude would remain curled as Larvitar bit down on it and then tossed it towards Kaito. however, the Geodude would uncurl as it was launched and speed itself up, aiming to slam itself into Kaito with a tackle! They had fallen for the wild Geodude's plan! (Or is it Geodudette?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:41 pm

*Kaito's eyes would gleam with deviousness. He'd and as the Geodude sped up Kaito did a backflip and as he did it the Geodude would be in general vicinity, too close to react. Kai would have done a soccer style backflip kick that used its speed and momentum to send the Geodude off on its way, making sure the kick was straight and wouldn't allow the Geodude to bounce off the walls.*

Kaito: "We don't have time to mess around anymore! Come on Shaker, lets keep looking for that bag, the trail is still warm!"

*Shaker went back to clinging to Kaito's leg and leading him on the way towards Joy's bag. They were almost there, both Kai and Shaker both felt it.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:23 pm

(XD That was a terrible idea to do as pokemon trainer. Maybe if you were a black belt that would've worked. lol)

The Geodude's extremely hard body moving at that speed for a tackle attack would hit the much less powerful leg of Kaito and almost immediately send a searing flare of pain through Kaito's leg. The Geodude was not deterred in its attack, however, the kick hit one of its eyes, knocking the pokemon out. Kaito was lucky his leg was not broken from attempting such a reckless thing. However, running was completely impossible now, and he would be limping for a while. He would need to get his leg checked out as soon as possible in case of swelling. Worse case scenario...AMPUTATION.

Exp Drop: 60 exp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:35 pm

*Kaito looked at the downed Geodude then at his leg. Taking few deep breaths, Kai would hop around on one leg wincing and trying his hardest not to yell out. Shaker couldn't help but chuckle and grabbed onto Kai's good leg. Sighing and pulling up the pants leg, Kai limped onwards, determined to find Joy's bag no matter what. Shaker was feeling a wee bit stronger, it was odd but it seems as though it grew after that fight with Geodude.*

Shaker: "Tar Tar Tar! Laaaaaaarvitar!"

Lv. 5 >> 6

Exp 185/215 >> 245/345
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Well, unfortunately for Kaito, Larvitar wasn't the best tracking pokemon. It couldn't read seismic vibrations like its older form could, which is why the pokemon wouldn't have found the bag as soon as Kaito had hoped. Funnily enough, with Larvitar hanging off of his one good leg, Kaito wouldn't be able to move an inch (and the narrator highly advises against trying lol).

Luckily, this would be a good thing. With Larvitar seeing its trainer unable to move, it would finally spot the thing that had been following them the entire time...Nurse Joys bag. But how had the bag been following them on its own?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:01 pm

*Shaker would tug on Kai's leg and point to the bag. Kaito would look down and see that it was the bag that they were looking for the entire time. Carefully bending down, Kaito would gently poke the bag while Shaker curiously sniffed around it.*

Kaito: "That thing was... Following us wasn't it?"

Shaker: "Tar!"

Kaito: "So the most obvious thing to say would be that there is a possible hostile pokemon under the bag?"

Shaker: "Tar."

Kaito: "Well then, I'll get a few feet away from it and you lift up the bag."

Shaker: "Tar!?"

Kaito: "Oh right, you did get hit a few times. Here's a potion to make sure you're in tip-top shape!"

*Kaito would pull out a potion from his bag and give to to Shaker to help it recover from some of its wounds if any at all. Afterwards, Kaito would back up a few feet away from the bag and keep an eye on both it and Shaker. Shaker raised an eye at Kai then shrugged. However, it remained careful as it slowly lifted the bag off the pokemon that was obviously inside it.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheel of Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:13 pm

The cautious pokemon lifted the bag up, and beneath it...was a short metal rod? This should confuse the two for a moment before the truth would be revealed in the form of the cavern beginning to shake as if an earthquake had started. The metal rod would vibrate for a moment before the ground beneath Larvitar began to break apart. Thunderous booms of rocks falling would heard as the foe finally appeared, so big that Larvitar was on top of its head.

Lv. 35
Exp: 34000/37000

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Steelix's roar shook the entire cavern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:27 pm

*Kaito looked at the massive Steelix with his mouth hanging wide open. There is just no way in Elestia is this happening. Even with the massive amount of shock and fright, Kai would pull out his pokedex to get its data entry.*

Pokedex: "Steelix, The Iron Snake Pokemon. Steelix lives even further underground than Onix. This Pokémon is known to dig towards the earth's core. There are records of this Pokémon reaching a depth of over six-tenths of a mile underground."

Kaito: "I... I... I don't believe this is happening. A Steelix!? Really? This is just my luck isn't it!? How are you doing up there Shaker!?"

*Shaker the Larvitar would have its eyes widened and scared. He'd be jumping up and down on the Steelix's head, too scared to jump down.*

Shaker: "Taaaaar! Tar Tar Tar!!!"

Kaito: "I feel you buddy! Maybe we shouldn't make any sudden movements that might get this guy angry. But if he ends up attacking try biting his head I guess!"

Shaker: "...Tar..."

*Kaito would continue to look in awe at what the Steelix would do. Seeing as all the pokemon were hostile anyways, Kaito prepared himself to jump out the way should anything happen.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Must Help Joy!   

Back to top Go down

I Must Help Joy!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Adventure Unlimited :: Regions :: Elestia Region :: Elestia Mountain Routes :: Mountain Route 1-
Jump to: