Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Your Legacy Starts Now!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

Your Legacy Starts Now! Empty
PostSubject: Your Legacy Starts Now!   Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:34 am

*Kaito was outside of his two floor him, in Luna Mountain Town. Joining him would be his father, sister, and mother along with their respective pokemon. Crowding around him, they gave him massive and air-tight hugs that literally made him breathless. Kaito's father, a gruff looking Black Belt, who owned a Tyranitar. He'd have a wild and loud laugh as he spoke with his son.*

Father: "Wahahahah! Son its finally time for you to grow your wings and muscles, and head off on your own pokemon journey!"

*Kaito's mom, an Engineer with an Automail Arm and thick glasses, held a more mature and woman like tone.*

Mother: "Now now dear, give our dear boy some space. Listen Kaito, lots of things have been happened during your time growing up. Becareful out there and treat each and every pokemon with respect. Also, don't be erratic, think logically and approach every situation differently."

*She gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and a smile. Kaito's sister, an Aura User who spoke with a more calming and laid-back personality.*

Sister: "Little brother, the world is all yours to explore. Connect not just with yourself, but with nature and your pokemon. They all play a vital role in your adventure and will help keep you level headed and cool. Hope your adventure turns out as cool as all of ours were."

*Kaito would have smiled and nodded. The Tyranitar, Lucario, and Magneton would have did their signature cries before they hugged Kaito one last time for a while. Kaito, finally speaking, would have a very outgoing and young sounding tone.*

Kaito: "Don't worry mom, dad, sis, Tyranus, Lucas, and Magnus. I'll be safe and level headed throughout my entire journey. I'll be the best at what I want to do and will return home with tons of stories to tell. I love you all and hope for the best for all of us!"

*The family would engage in one more group hug before Kaito was waved goodbye and headed towards the mountain. Pokeballs on his belt, Kaito headed towards the pokemon center that was near the town exit. Inside he'd be able to obtain his first starter and was quite excited in knowing what it might be.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Legacy Starts Now!   Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:43 am

In this part of Luna Mountain Town, there was the typical pokecenter, and next door was a bigger building; The Pokemon Medic School. Across the dirt road would be a large abandoned Radio Tower. This area was empty for the most part, the only people going to and from being those going in and out of the mountain. And the reason that wasn't many people is because the mountain was long and perilous. It would be wise for Kaito to be completely prepared for the journey ahead of him.

As he entered the pokecenter, the mart would be to his right. There were few people in at this time of day, most people in Luna Mountain Town working or in school. Nurse Joy was currently talking to someone who appeared to be a younger Nurse Joy with her hair down. After a moment however, the younger Nurse Joy sighed and walked away, sitting down at a table with a sad expression.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonnation.forumotion.com
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Your Legacy Starts Now!   Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:38 pm

*Kaito would look at the buildings that gave what little life it had to Luna Mountain Town. The Radio Tower had been the place where Kai's mother caught her Magnus when it was just a wee Magnimite. On the other side was the Pokemon Medic School, his sister went there when she was younger but ditched the school to become an Aura User. She never looked back and became the trainer she is today. Seeing the pokemart, Kaito decided it would be a good idea to stock up after he obtained his pokemon from the Pokemon Center.*

Kaito: "I should probably head to the Mart later. First things first though. Pokemon Center here I come!"

*Kaito would have smiled and quickly made his way into the Pokemon Center. He would see that there was a conversation going on with the two Nurses. The younger nurse looking down and heading over to the table with a saddened expression. Kaito tilted his head, he was caught between getting the pokemon first or talking to the young Nurse to see what was wrong. His mind told him to get prepared to help first as well as his heart, so he did the next best thing. He'd point to the young nurse and yell out.*

Kaito: "Please wait right there! I shall find out whats wrong after I get my starter!"

*Kaito then within a burst of speed, sped off to the counter where the older Nurse Joy was at. Hopping up and down like a 13 year-old on a sugar rush, Kaito looked at her with big hopeful eyes.*

Kaito: "Are you the person I'm supposed to talk to to obtain my starter?"

*He'd ask with an overly-excited voice and keeping up the big eyes. Kaito was in a hurry, but he did know he'd have to take his time before he went to help the younger Nurse Joy.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Legacy Starts Now!   Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:52 pm

(The pokemart is inside of the pokecenter just like in the newer games. ^^)

Young Joy looked up startled at the boys outburst. She blushed deeply, looking around to see if he meant her. When she realized he did, she began to stutter but ultimately kept her mouth shut in fear of further embarrassment. The older Nurse Joy giggled at her little sister before turning to the person whom had so exuberantly entered into the pokecenter.

"How may I-"

She began but was cut off by the hyper young teen. In the background she could see the pokemart owner laughing his head of at her. She blushed lightly too as she heard his request.

"Kaito, calm down! You know this is where you get your starter pokemon."

She scolded him politely and walked to the back. Luna Mountain Town wasn't huge, but it was pretty big. Most of the people knew each other though, especially those who made names for themselves. Kaito's family was well known for being some of the only trainers to achieve greatness without owning a pokedex. Nurse Joy even already knew which pokemon Kaito wanted. He had been screaming about them for as long as she could remember. After a few moments, Nurse Joy returned from the back carrying two pokeballs. Chansey walked out behind her.

"Alright Kaito-kun, one pokeball holds Riolu while the other holds Larvitar. I didn't want to just give you one or the other and have you regret it so I'm giving you the choice of either one. The decision is yours."

Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Your Legacy Starts Now!   Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:50 pm

*Kaito stopped talking, but continued to bounce with a smile on his face. Hearing what the Nurse had to say, Kaito immediately stopped everything. He was offered the choice between two pokemon, Riolu and Larvitar. Both of which can become powerful allies, but he could only choose one. Learning how to wrestle with a Tyranitar at a young age, Kaito formed a sort of kinship with the Rock Skin Pokemon. Smiling, Kai would have taken the pokeball that contained Larvitar. Addressing the Nurse's previous statement Kai spoke in a voice that sounded like he was trying to contain himself from yelling in victory.*

Kaito: "I-I know Nurse Joy... Its just that I-I have always wanted to say that line e-ever since I was a l-little boy!"

*Feeling the little Larvitar inside the ball. Kaito's eyes grew wider and his smile more broader. If you didn't know him, this smile made him look like a deranged child. However, he wasn't deranged he was just overly happy. Trembling with joy, Kaito immediately fainted and his face smacked right onto the counter. He didn't drop the pokeball containing Larvitar oddly, but maybe that's because it showed how much he already loved the pokemon.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Legacy Starts Now!   Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Nurse Joy face palmed when the young teen fainted. She smiled and ordered Chansey to pick him up. Rubbing her hands together, she activated her technique 'smelling salt' to wake him up. When he would be up, Nurse Joy handed him the rest of his gear since his parents had already given him a pokedex.

"I'm happy for you Kaito-kun. I know you'll do something great out there! But be careful alright! The world is not as safe as you think it is anymore. It's much more dangerous than when your parents or even your sister went on."

Once Kaito was prepped, he would be free to go. There was much more to do and see in the world of pokemon and Nurse Joy didn't want to keep him any longer.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Your Legacy Starts Now!   Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:09 pm

*Kaito would instantly wake up to the smell of the smelling salts move. His nose would twitch all over due to the smell being bad. Kai would gleefully take the rest of his gear and smiled at the pokeball that contained Larvitar.*

Kaito: "Thanks for everything Nurse Joy! Don't worry I'll be as careful as I can. I don't want to come back too often to get fixed up haha!"

*Kaito would chuckle and stretch before he turned back to the young Nurse Joy and pointed at her. He called out to her again and this time even more excitement can be heard from his voice.*

Kaito: "I'm almost done!! Just wait there and I promise I'll listen to every word!"

*Zipping off once again, Kai went over to the Mart that was so ever conveniently inside the PokeCenter. Standing at the counter of the Mart, Kaito continued to bounce like an extremely hyper child.*

Kaito: "How's it going Chief? This time I'm here to buy things for my pokemon, not just for myself! What do you have for me that I can take on my grand adventure!?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Legacy Starts Now!   Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:23 pm

The pokemart clerk smiled at Kaito.

"Congrats on getting your first pokemon kiddo. Take a look. Sorry, but we're all outta greatballs, and the only healing item we have are potions. We have all the status healers though, and a few repels."

https://pokemonnation.forumotion.com/t18-pokemart-items
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Your Legacy Starts Now!   Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Kaito: "Thanks a lot haha. It's all good though. I'm pretty sure the five basic pokeballs I'm carrying are good enough for this journey!"

*Kaito would smile back at the clerk and would browse the selection. He'd eye a potion and an antidote. Both of which he'd take and place in his bag. Then he'd leave 450 pk on the counter and smile.*

Kaito: "These will be good enough! Thanks a lot, Chief! Now onto the Nurse Joy!!!"

*With a pep in step, Kaito would run off once again and finally would be at the younger Nurse Joy who looked saddened. Seemingly not running out of energy anytime soon, Kaito spoke to her in his still ever excited voice. However, his face showed worry as he saw the Nurse's saddened face.*

Kaito: "Whew! I was finally able to make it to you! What seems to be troubling you Joy?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Legacy Starts Now!   Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:37 pm

"Kaito...hey."

She mumbled with a blush. This Nurse Joy looked to be around 14 years old.

"I...um, I kind of, sort of...lost my medical supplies in the Luna Mountain! Please, you have a pokemon now, will you please go get it for me?"

Quest- "Lost Health"

Retrieve Young Joy's medical supplies.

Accept? Decline?
Back to top Go down
Kaito Inaki

Kaito Inaki

PostSubject: Re: Your Legacy Starts Now!   Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:43 pm

*Kaito would have shot her a big grin and nodded. This is the perfect time to test out his Larvitar, and as such he would take the Larvitar out of its ball. It would come out of the ball with its signature glare, but that soon went away and it smiled. Then it began to jump up and down and hugged Kaito's leg. It seems this Larvitar mirrored Kaito almost instantly.*

Larvitar: "Tar Tar, Larvitar!"

*Kaito smiled and picked it up, he'd then let it rest on his shoulder and looked at the Nurse Joy.*

Kaito: "Don't worry Joy, I'll get you that bag back! You can count on me. Now don't look so saddened ok? In any case, with my objective and Larvitar in hand I am prepared for adventure!!!"

*Kaito would turn around and in a flash, ran out of the pokemon center with great speed. The Larvitar had no problem staying on and folded its arms. It reverted its smile back to its signature glare as it felt the determined energy from his partner.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Legacy Starts Now!   Your Legacy Starts Now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Legacy Starts Now!
Page 1 of 1