Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bright Maxwell

Bright Maxwell

Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down! Empty
PostSubject: Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down!   Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Name: Bright Maxwell
Hometown: Crescent Town
Class: Trainer
Badges Earned: 0
Trainer Level: E

Bio:
Bright Maxwell! Perhaps you've heard of me, no? If not, then sit down and let me tell you a story about myself. You see, I'm born and raised at Crescent Town with my loving family and nothing else is special. Well except for a few ideal goals that I've already achieved such as champion of the water polo team. That is until my rival, Venize, decided to take over and steal the spotlight from me. One day, I'm totally going to dominate her in her own game and rub it all over her face the next time I see her. Coward moved out before I could strike back. But I digress, in the end, I'm still considered the champion in my own eyes. In addition, during those years I've decided to take up some medical classes to expand my horizon as a backup plan just in case if I don't go regional or worldwide on both Elestia and Ecclasia. Now in my recent years, I've finally received an invitation into becoming a Pokemon Trainer. I know that I was chosen to become a huge success in life, but as a Pokemon Master? The world isn't ready for me!
Back to top Go down

Master in the Making! Bright Maxwell Shines Down!
Page 1 of 1