Pokemon Adventure Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Adventure Unlimited

A free roam pokemon RP in 2 Regions, full of challenges, dangers, and fun. Your story is yours to write!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» On to the future!
Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm by Gold

» (NPC) Kattherine Skyfall
Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm by Kattherine

» Freedom at last!
Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm by Gold

» Lars Armstrong
Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 am by Admin

» Blazing through The Forest
Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:29 pm by Admin

» We Really Need to Leave Home
Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Minami

» Just A Small Time Guy
Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 am by Kaito Inaki

» Rough and Tumble!
Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 am by Minami

» The Beginning Of A New Path
Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm by Aliyah Rozalyn

Affiliates
free forum

Maybe a little bit lost...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matchi

Matchi

Maybe a little bit lost... Empty
PostSubject: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Slowly the girl's senses were starting to return. This was Matchi, a small, lost little soul not from this part of the continent. She stood up in the dark; little did she know that this was Dusk City, a place of perpetual night. A dangerous place as well. Luckily for the newcomer, it looked to be no one around so far, though someone might have seen her being Teleport'd in. The girl, in simple dress, stood to examine around her, the wind of a soft breeze tossed her hair gently. Turning around, she found herself in front of a dimly lit building. Matchi stared for a moment before her eyes grew large. She recognized it. Her village never had it because it was small and most Pokemon could simply rest to recover HP there. There was truly no such thing as a Pokemon Center in her former home. This probably had to also do with the centres' ability to take children away from their home. Unlike many households, theirs were especially fond of their children and disliked the concept of them being taken away for long periods of time, susceptible to the dangers of unknown.

"But this is me. I can do what I wish now. They were so willing to throw me away..."

Matchi swallowed disgust and shook her head, eyelashes lowered. This was a new life now. No need to look at the past. She always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer. She never understood the religion of worshipping so heavily a Pokemon, but she understood the concept of making lifelong friends. They were benevolent creatures, it seemed, with no malicious intent on the surface. After being caught, if they did do terrible things, it was because it was the intent of their trainer. This, at least, she knew.

Finally, the girl took a step forward to the Pokemon Center, her footsteps quiet in the dark. The automatic doors opened slowly. Matchi felt both welcomed and her anticipation. Was anyone at the counter...?
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Dusk City, the sinister and dreadful hellhole of everyone's demise. Many trainers, tourist, and regular citizens know how much of an abomination the town really foreshadows. Hell, even the news feed is constantly updated about what occurred in this general area. The town is covered in the partly cloudy skies of the night. Hostility is three times as worse than it is on the daily routine due to various patches of the city engulfed in darkness. Light was very farfetch anywhere and rarely trustworthy as a safe haven.

Matchi, being the new person in town, would have to greatly remain alert around Dusk City at all cost. Otherwise, her journey would gravely end before it begin. The Pokemon Center, the only "safe haven" place for tourist and trainers alike was the start of Matchi to obtain shelter for the time being while taking care of her personal business. Luckily, she came at the nick of time due to the riot between the Officer Jennies and the Mayor has ceasefire momentarily until another situation breaks loose. Inside, there would be a Nurse Joy sitting right behind the counter, but idling herself towards sleeping instead of paying attention to the customer entering the facility.
Back to top Go down
Matchi

Matchi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm

It seemed that there was someone there. A woman with pink hair that she, of course, didn't recognize. Matchi approached, stepping inside of the building. The doors closed behind her firmly. For an odd reason, that gave Matchi a sense of relief. There was a very odd feeling by being outside, as if there was an extremely tense atmosphere...or as if there was silent screaming going on.

Anyway, the woman apparently wasn't paying too much attention to her job...Matchi gave a perplexed expression, green eyebrows furrowing together. She was unsure how to wake her without being entirely rude. After a bit, she stepped up to the counter and said loudly,

"Sorry to bother you while you're sleeping, but uh...I need some help?"

Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:44 pm

The lazy Nurse Joy remain asleep on the counter with a tiny puddle of drool on the side oozing out from the side of her lips. Unfortunately, this was the official Nurse Joy of Dusk City since she really didn't want to do anything at all. Not many other Nurse Joy's would accept the task of maintaining a Pokemon Center in this dump except for this once since it would be an absolute breeze of emptiness. Unaware of Matchi's presence, her partner Chansey came out of the medical lab and notice the newcomer and her associate sleeping on the job again. The nurse Pokemon facepalm from the sight of being around this Joy at all. She walks over to the sleepy sheep nurse and 'Doubleslap' the living crap out of her to wake her up. The unconscious nurse suddenly became alert and looks around while stumbling on words.

"Ahhh! I'm awake! I...I'm....I'm..."

She fell asleep once more and got another Doubleslap once more. This time, Chansey were ranting at her.

"Chansey! Chansey! Chan!"

"All right, jeez. I'm up for real this time. Don't get your egg broken now."

Chansey station herself by Nurse Joy just in case if she does anything lackluster or stupid again. The sleepy and lazy Nurse Joy yawned and stretches. Her eyes halfway closed and her vocal tone is half-ass compared to the cheeky and cheerful Joy's. Instead, she just wanted to relax and let the day go by.

"Welcome to the Center of Pokemon. What can I do to serve your meal?"

Even her response were half-ass and shallow. She really wasn't focused into her job. Chansey just shook her head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Matchi

Matchi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:01 am

The girl was quiet as she watched the two collegues fight, jumping a little when Chansey decided to Doubleslap Nurse Joy the first time. It wasn't the first time she saw this Pokemon-- rather, she saw them in books, but never one up close and personal. It was intriguing to watch the nurse Pokemon at its work...sort of.

A brow was raised as the nurse fell asleep again and she sweatdropped, nodding a little in approval of Chansey's reaction. After Nurse Joy was as serious as she could get, Matchi cleared her throat.

"My meal? Burger...with eggs, sunny side up..."

She reacted to the Chansey, flinching and holding her hands up in her defense and chuckling. Maybe joking with such a Pokemon wasn't a good idea, especially if it might end up in a Doubleslap.

"Just kidding, just kidding. I'm here to register to be a Pokemon trainer...and get my first Pokemon~!"
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:17 am

The languid Nurse Joy would be completely blanked out into space among her own little mind of imagination as her dazed facial expression locked onto Matchi. She really didn't catch any of the joke whatsoever, but did recognize her asking to become a Pokemon Trainer. Chansey huffed at the trance Nurse Joy and walked over to the computer station, turning on the speech translator along with typing up the process to start up the Trainer Registration Process. In addition, Chansey spoke out calmly to the microphone in her own chants and let the program voice out what she was saying in English for Matchi to understand. Unfortunately, Chansey was the only attendant for every single occurrence that her partner is too stupor to even try.

"Chan. Chan-Chan-Chansey. Chansey."

Translator: "I'm sorry for the delay. I'll substitute for you. First, I'll need your name, age, and starter Pokemon of your choice, madam."
Back to top Go down
Matchi

Matchi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:30 am

Nurse Joy was actually starting to tick her off a little. She clicked her tongue a little in annoyance, putting a fist against her hips and glared a little.

"Listen, when are you going to start doing your jo--"

She stopped speaking as Chansey waddled over to the computer station with such purpose. Maybe she was gonna get some service afterall. Who managed this dump anyway...? Poor Chansey. At this point, Matchi was all but willing to ignore Nurse Joy and turn her attention to the diligent Chansey. English poured out of the speakers when Chansey began to speak. The wonder of this technology made her smile.

"Matchi Suou. I'm 18. Starter...?"

She nervously looked up...then around in anxious wonderment. What kind of Pokemon did she want? She didn't actually think this far. She was prepared to ask Chansey what Pokemon they did have when she noticed a laminated sheet on the counter which Nurse Joy had either been sleeping or still blanking out on. She took it from under her without a word, looking over the available Pokemon.

"W-Whoa~ They all look so cool...!"

After finally deciding, Matchi held out the poster to Chansey and pointed an index finger at the exact one she wanted. It was Shinx, the electric-type Pokemon.

"This one! Shinx right? I think that'd fit perfectly."
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:47 am

Chansey continue to type away the brief info that Matchi was giving for her registration to become a Pokemon Trainer. Nurse Joy, however, flop her head on the counter and went back into dreamland where her fantasies resume their standard location. What was it? Nobody knows. Chansey just looked at her partner for a quick second and trigger an anger mark over her head, puffing up for a quick second before mumbling under its breath for a brief moment. At least seeing Matchi's enthusiasm among choosing a starter Pokemon gave the nurse Pokemon a smile on her face. Once she chosen her starter Pokemon, she would press enter to complete the registration process. She spoke into the mic once more to translate her words.

"Chansey. Chan."

Translator: "One moment please while I get your Shinx."

Chansey walked away from the computer station and into the medical lab to fetch Matchi her starter pokemon. In the meantime, the printer would begin printing out her Trainer Card. The small television in the Pokemon Center would begin to play the Elestia News.

Anchorman: "Good evening everyone. This is Elestia News. For tonight's top story, chaos in Dusk City continues to skyrocket and linger as the protest against the Mayor of Dusk City rampages forward. Several deceased corpses of Officer Jennies found in the bloodbaths of the streets as the sanitation team is constantly on duty cleaning the streets...."

Truly depressing to hear this on a daily routine. Chansey comes out with the Pokeball in her hand. Inside would be the starter Pokemon, Shinx. She placed it right on the counter along with her Trainers Card right after the printing process is done.
Back to top Go down
Matchi

Matchi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 am

"Thanks."

Returning Chansey smile, Matchi let her go retrieve her new Pokemon. Something in her quivered in excitement. She never really felt this kind of feeling before...anticipation of adventure. The announcement on the television cut through her thoughts though and as it continued to speak, Matchi strode over to listen.

"Huh...sounds pretty bad. Wouldn't wanna be there. I heard that Dusk City was really bad back home too, but since it's not in Ecclasia, Ma told me not to even worry about it. Oh man, that's right! Where am I anyway...?"

Matchi wandered over to the other side of the Pokemon Center where there appeared to be a large map on the wall. The first thing she noticed was the big words on the top: ELESTIA. Uh oh. She wasn't in her own continent anymore...oh well. That's fine. Not like she was planning on going back there anyway. Her mind began to amuse itself of how many people this Arceian prophet has done this to and how many actually came back, but she put a stop to that. No need to dwell on things that wouldn't help her now.

Getting back to the task at hand, the girl looked at the map, sliding a pink fingernail along the paper before she got to where her current destination was...and froze. She shook a little, staring at the map is absolute disbelief.

"No way. I couldn't be."

Matchi backed away from the map, a feeling of uncertainty. What was she to do now? Wasn't it dangerous to go out? Sure she had a Pokemon, but she certainly didn't want either herself or the newly chosen little one to die. There was probably a 90% chance that the people out there were stronger than both her and her Shinx.

Speaking of her new Shinx, Chansey was back with all of Matchi's equipment. She walked over to the counter again, her eyes following the Pokeball that the pink Pokemon had just set down next to a card that was her license.

"Thank you...one more thing though? It's going to sound a little weird but..."

Pink lips twitching in an awkward smile, Matchi scolded herself a little...she was getting socially nervous in front of a Pokemon? What was Chansey gonna go do, gossip to everyone later?

"I really am in Dusk City, right?"
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Chansey blinked twice at Matchi's question about being in Dusk City. Granted, it is a question asked various times by every single person that ventures into this god forsaken slum. Hell, even the Pokemon herself loathe being in this town along with tending to this sloth of a Nurse Joy. Then again, the mood the nurse is in is the only breathtaking relief compared to the daytime since she's a complete bitch. The helping nurse Pokemon spoke once more to the microphone to reply.

"Chansey. Chansey. Chan. Chan. Chan-Chan."

Translator: "Yes, this is Dusk City. I really advise you to stray away from this abomination as much as possible during your journey. Unfortunately, until you can afford a transportation, you'll be visiting this town constantly."

The Chansey advise Matchi to start her adventure as soon as possible and to escape from this turmoil for the greater good. Especially if she wants to prolong her lifespan.
Back to top Go down
Matchi

Matchi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:55 pm

"I'll be careful. Promise."

The Pokeball was placed in...her pocket she supposed?, and her license tucked carefully in a slot formed by her bag. Thank goodness she had the bag with her while the whole 'ceremony' was going on. It was a little heavy with things she didn't really need, so she would dispose of some things later. It was comfortable for a journey of this length and magnitude. Her eyes flicked up toward Chansey once more.

"Thanks again, Chansey. Nothing else I need?"

Matchi wanted to make sure she had everything she needed before she left this safe haven.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 pm

"Chansey. Chan-Chansey!"

Translator: "On the left side corner, you'll find the Pokemart right by the door. There will be your starter set."

The Chansey points to the upper left corner of her side to locate the Pokemart. There will be a counter which is heavily armored and filled with mass amounts of weaponry. The shopkeep kept itself hostile towards anything that may try to rob him, but vigilant towards many newcomers that wants to start their journey.
Back to top Go down
Matchi

Matchi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:44 pm

"Oh. Right."

After a trip back to the map on the wall, Matchi wandered over to the Pokemart where the shopkeeper was standing. How convenient for them to put the mart right here in the Center...pretty ingenious. Anyway, Matchi forced a smile to the keeper who was obviously very overprotective of his wares. Understandable, considering the area they were in. Either way, hopefully this person wasn't too inept, like Nurse Joy who was still slumped upon the counter in the corner of her eye. Matchi kept the conversation short and brisk.

"Hey there. I was wondering if you still had starter sets available?"
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:14 am

At the Pokemart, the counter would be filled with various kinds of weaponry and ammo. Guns, poles, throwing items, swords, and armor would be hanging from the back of the wall. In addition, healing utensils and food are stacked in several piles all together in each of the drawers. Out of the blue, the merchant pops his head out halfway with his eyes peeled at Matchi curiously, yet cautiously. He didn't want to have another robbery go horribly wrong for the opposite side.

"Yes? May I service you in the Pokemart?"
Back to top Go down
Matchi

Matchi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:23 am

"I just wanted one please. I just became a trainer."

Matchi slowly brought out her credentials, sliding the card on the counter to him. She made sure he saw her every move, smiling nervously.

"Don't shoot, geez."

She stepped back a little, hoping this guy wasn't going to get jumpy. Unfortunately, he didn't seem to have watched her get her new Pokemon or license, so she let him verify with the date.

"Can't wait to get out of this place, damn..."
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:37 pm

The shopkeep, still cautious around Matchi, carefully took the card and inspects it while peeking his head slightly over the counter. He realized that she is a newbie Pokemon Trainer and sighs in relief, fully revealing himself by standing up.

"Sorry about all that, ma'am. Robberies are usual around the Dusk and you can't trust anyone around here, ya know."

The shopkeep goes in one of the cabinet drawers and search around the inventory to find the starter kit for newcomers. He notice the vast slots of the starter kits covered in dust due to the lack of trainers newly born in Dusk City. He picks up one of the starter kits and cleans off the dust.

"We really don't have as many trainers representing our city because of the usual events going on here."

Once the starter kit was cleaned, he begin to explain what the starter kit offers for rising Pokemon Trainers.

"Inside the starter kit you'll receive five Pokeballs, one potion, one parlyze heal, one burn heal, and an antidote. Try to escape here as quickly as possible."
Back to top Go down
Matchi

Matchi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 pm

After taking a look at all the equipment in the starter kit, she strapped them to her belt. The Pokeball carrying her new Pokemon was within reach, while she placed the rest of the potion and status ailments in her bag. Her license was also slipped back into her bag as well. Matchi took the warning from him seriously, as she did from Chansey as well. What luck to land in a city such as this, huh?

"Yes I understand. Thank you, mister."

She backed away from the shop and went to the Pokecenter's exit. The automatic door opened to let the light of the center shine through the darkness outside. Her sharp shadow lay upon the light and as she stepped forward upon on it, Matshi gave a deep sigh. Hopefully getting out of the city wouldn't be as much of a mess.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Matchi leaves out of the Pokemon Center only to leave from the safe haven and enter into the pits of Dusk City. A few gunshots can be heard in the background along with some police sirens warring about. Now its all based around Matchi to decide on what she would want to do in her new life now.

(Free Roam Activate)
Back to top Go down
Matchi

Matchi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:22 pm

The door of the Pokecenter shut behind her firmly. Now she was on her own. Time to brave it out. Matchi took the time to look both ways first, just to make sure no one dangerous was on the road. Her green eyes scanned intently, but saw no sign of anyone in the vicinity, though she could hear plenty of sounds in the background.

She was met with a crossroads, where she could go in three different directions...there appeared to be a sign close by which she could read.

"Route 3 to Twilight Forest...Route 4 to Crescent City...and Route 5 to Asteroid Valley."

Matchi pondered where to go before hearing a gunshot not too far away. She reacted, hair flying as she set running off at the first direction she could at least go. It was toward Route 3. To Twilight Forest.

"Can't be too bad...it actually sounds kinda...charming?"

She thought, as she ran down the road. After a little bit, she stopped to catch her breath. Surely the gunner wasn't after her, but who knows. Better safe than sorry.

"Ah! I forgot!"

She wanted to grab a map before she left, but had forgotten. There was a board with a map on it close by, with a bin at the bottom for maps to take. Matchi trotted over and groaned to see that the bin was empty. Sighing, she just looked at the map, hoping it would tell her more about the direction she was going.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:35 pm

The map that Matchi found was very dingy and badly in shape to foretell about any of the destination points and key points on it. It did, however, show some routes to take among getting to one of the three routes to the Twilight Forest. In addition, there were faded directions on going to Crescent town and a blood patch against the route towards Luna Mountain Town. The direction of her travel would reveal to her to head south from her current destination.

In the meantime, there would be a few machine gun sounds coming from afar. Suddenly, a recent gunfight between a few gang members and the Officer Jennies commence within the distance.
Back to top Go down
Matchi

Matchi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:02 pm

"Ah, f--"

A range of gunshots interrupted her and she sprinted behind a building on the side of the Jennys. With clenched teeth, Matchi reached for her Pokeball at her belt, but let that hand fall. She didn't want to risk killing her new Shinx now before it even had a chance at life. If he got shot, it'd be all over. Matchi thought for a bit...according to the map, she needed to go south of here, but the fight was directly in front of her, blocking her path. Perhaps there was a way around it?

She ran over the plan in her head again. Instead of going south in a straight line, Matchi opted to go east first, go around the fight at a safe distance, and then make her way to the southern exit to Route 3. As she turned to go left, she sincerely hoped that she wouldn't find anyone else troublesome along the way.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Matchi's choice of direction to evade any serious trouble was a success due to the gunfight from afar that scared some of the troubled bandits away. Unfortunately, it didn't scare the seasoned citizens who are used to this daily routine. Hey, if they were to die by one of these actions, then it just another dead body among the street. While traveling through to the southern path towards the Twilight Forest, her current location would be at the center of Dusk City. A large fountain with a statue of the Mayor holding both money and Pokemon in his hands high in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Matchi

Matchi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Walking east toward the fountain allowed Matchi to take a gander at other people around her. They glanced at her with some amusement, perhaps because they knew that she was an outsider. Dusk natives were immune to the fright of gunshots, it seemed, and to Matchi, their lives didn't seem to matter to them. The casually moving citizens of Dusk shocked her briefly, thus urging her further to leave this place. At least no one looked hostile so far.

Her steps had her stopped at an abandoned fountain with what looked like a man holding Pokemon and money.

"What a strange looking statue. Money and Pokemon...is this what the city holds dear the most?"

With a lack of Pokemon apparent around the city and from what the shopkeeper told her, the latter didn't seem the case. She spent a few seconds more of staring before moving south of the fountain, Matchi walked along the side of the street.
Back to top Go down
Matchi

Matchi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:56 pm

(Umm.......bump?)
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Admin
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Matchi continues to travel cautiously within the badlands of Dusk City, keeping herself and her newborn Pokemon at bay until they escape from the escapade that was going on. Alongside from the murders and hierarchy between the Mayor's bodyguards and the Officer Jennies, some of the plain folks took this time to loot as much as they can. This allows Matchi to escape unharmed without being caught in the crossfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a little bit lost...   Maybe a little bit lost... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe a little bit lost...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next